It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I linked Masonry to Zionism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I went to jewsdidwtc.com and I got a link to the Protocols. I went to the very end and it said

Signed by the representative of
Zion, of the 33rd Degree
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
33rd Degree isn't that Masonry lingo.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You could probably link "zionism" to the Old Testament too, where the Jewish people were given their promised land by God. I don't think there's a masonic conspiracy going on there.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sorry to rain on your parade, but...

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов", or "Сионские протоколы", see also other titles) is an antisemitic literary forgery that purports to describe a Jewish plot to achieve world domination.

Numerous independent investigations have repeatedly proven it to be a plagiarism and a hoax.

Wikipedia

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов", or "Сионские протоколы", see also other titles) is an antisemitic literary forgery that purports to describe a Jewish plot to achieve world domination.

Numerous independent investigations have repeatedly proven it to be a plagiarism and a hoax.

Wikipedia

yes thats where the devls trick comes in, make it about jews and antisemeitism will makeit fiction. however it is coming true for elitests. elitests pretend to be jewishz!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Wikipedia

yes thats where the devls trick comes in, make it about jews and antisemeitism will makeit fiction. however it is coming true for elitests. elitests pretend to be jewishz!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Zionism, inverted-Judaism, the Black Lodge, the Religion of Javhe/Yahweh would certainly be trying to infiltrate the Masonic Lodges which are the most influential and oldest known still-existing fraternity in the world.

(Do not confuse Upright-Judaism with inverted-Judaism(Zionism), the former of which is of the Religion of Jehovah/Yehowah, the White Lodge)

To what degree the Zionists/Javhe/Black Lodge may have, or may have not accomplished infiltration of them, I know not.

According to Manly P. Hall and others, it was Masters of the White Lodge who originally founded modern FreeMasonry.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are not an "anti-Semitic" forgery.

They are a Zionist plot, which we can see are pretty much getting carried out to a tee.

There are quite a few Jews(like many Hasidic-Jews in Brooklyn for example) who are vehemently anti-Zionist.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Most Jews(the Ashkenazi ones anyway), whether Zionist or not, are only partly Semitic.

So most Jews(the Ashkenazi ones anyway), have mostly European blood in their veins.

So they would be more closely related to the German Nazis that hate them, more so than they would be related to the Arabs(Semites) of the 'Middle-East'.

So how can anti-Zionism be "anti-Semitic", when those with Semitic blood in their veins(such as the said Hasidic Jews) are anti-Zionist?

Are they anti-themselves?

No.

They are against an evil system of control put forth by international bankers, black-magicians, war-criminals, etc.

And most Israelis are Ashkenazi "Jews"(but really, how can the large number of secular-atheist-Israelis be "Jewish"?)

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
T-man. Here's some historical quotes you should read. You can't play the deny deny deny card all the time.

"..If the American people ever knew the rank injustice of the international economy there would be a revolution before morning..." Andrew Jackson.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
" Thomas Jefferson - letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802).

There's no conspiracy going on. It's only interesting to note alot of International Bankers (Who just happen to be Jewish) all take part in Jewish Masonry. And there are all kinds of clues at the Jewish Supreme court and the financial sectors of the world.

Interesting to note: The Federal Reserve has an Eagle Above it. This is a very common symbol which is often used by the powers that be and in Jewish masonry aswell. The symbolism is all you need to know that something fishy in the world is going on.

Don't call me an anti semite as I am half Jew myself. I guess thats a joke. What do you call a hasidic Jew who protests Zionism? Whatever it is you sure can't call him an anti-semite. You see these kinds of protests daily in Israel. Orthodox Jews protesting Zionism and even being kind enough to confirm words like Illuminati and their status in the World Financial System.

top topics

join