It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hispanic Aliens or cool Frisbee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OVNI na Amazonia Brasil
www.youtube.com...

Interesting...I hope this wasn't posted already!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
its fake, because a alien spacecraft isn't going to let you see it even if it doesn't know your there

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
looks real to me ....but im no video analyzer lol

they can do better special effects in Star Wars >.>

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looks like a fake to me. Pretty interesting, but most likely fake. If they are hispanic, maybe I will see them at my local Sam's Club this weekend. All their other hermanas are there, why not them?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wasn't that debunked as some kind of new military craft? I remember something like that....

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the maker of this came out and said it was a model, i was blown away by this clip at fisrt, but it was debunked by the creator..if i can find the link i will post it, i think it was on youtube though

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why is everyone talking about hispanic?

The video is supossedly taken in Brazil, nothing to do with Spain or spanic people.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

its fake, because a alien spacecraft isn't going to let you see it even if it doesn't know your there

Oh i forgot aliens are as power all knowing omipotent as God. My bad. That is why they are forced to drive 3 dimensional nuts and bolts vechicles.

Listen IFFFF aliens exist, then given their current state of technology, NOHTING of their current amazing technological feats implies they are somehow all powerful or all knowing, they are at the prehistoric stage of technology if this is what you believe.

Given the stirct religious strict understanding of "God" would this mortal man need to hop into his little space ship, fill it up with some element 115 at the local fuel station, then spend his day probing people's butts? Only to use his zap-o-matic beam to erase all memories of the incident (from his spaceship to all witnesses) and the same beam also follows the witnesses to the photoshop, waits half an hour or so, then erases ONLY the pictures of the spaceship...

Its insanity to buy into that line of thinking. If aliens exist they are most definatly bound by universal physics, are mortal, and are fallible.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by hiii_98]

join