It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Rhetoric on Iran The Same As 2002 Rhetoric on Iraq - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Keith Olbermann points out that Bush's rhetoric about Iran right now is almost identical to the rhetoric he used in 2002 about Iraq. Watch and discuss. Is war with Iran inevitable this year?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately for "Bush" nobody is going to believe him this time.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am sure that the Bush regime has their sights set on Iran and they will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. They will create another false flag event in which Iran will be to blame and will have the masses clamouring for a showdown. The same disinformation and fomenting of suspicion is being carried out just as it was preceding the Iraq debacle. That is what I believe anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann, is so far left, he spins everything, he supports al qaeda, he is the worst thing to happen to america, liberals are ruining this country, ect. ect. Just kidding!
I just wanted to see how it feels to spew trash. It was going to happen sooner or later. Yep, same song different country.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samblack
Unfortunately for "Bush" nobody is going to believe him this time.

That's true (for the most part) but unfortunately for us, it doesn't matter whether people believe him or not. He has the go-ahead to "fight terrorism" and he's going to do it whether we believe his lies or not.

We don't need to start over. He's already got authority to go into Iran. No non-binding resolution is going to make a damn bit of difference.

top topics

join