It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of John Lennon in Hell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
reply to post by hippomchippo

we are here to LOVE God with all our heart, mind, and to serve Him.

We are here to love others and spiritually learn and grow. The Creator doesn't care about religion or if a person is an atheist, gay, you-name-it... We are all the same in The Creator's "eyes". The Creator cares about how we love and respect others.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Some days I'm good, some days I'm bad, some days I'm neither. So what hell am I going to burn in? Like another poster mentioned, God doesn't care what we do in our lives just as long as we believe in him? I agree with that poster, what a load of rubbish!

Read through a bit of the link. The Beatles were a satanic group?? C'mon. Based on what? Lennon himself said he doesn't believe in jesus, so then, Lennon doesn't believe in Satan either. So how can someone who doesn't believe in the devil be satanic? What a bunch of crapolia! God is dead, you're alive! Oooooh I'm gonna burn baby buuuuurn for that one.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm thinking that hell is probably a vacation for John, what with having to put up with Yoko Ono and Julian Lennon here on earth for so long.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If John Lennon is in hell, then we're almost all doomed.

I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in Hell anyway, so whatever. I guess I'll burn for that.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles allan
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

The words he said that would take him to Hell was that he did not believe
in Jesus - the rest could have been forgiven.
He was a money grabbing aldulterer like most of us . Thank God it is about repentance and BELIEF in Jesus and not what we have done in the past or I would not stand a chance.

John Lennon a Money grabbing Adulterer like most of us! were did yea get that from? its not his fault many People loved his music a Bought his Records all over the World, and his love life is no concern of you or anybody else..PS in your hate filed hast you spelled Adulterer wrong

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Haven't read the entire thread, but read enough to make a few comments none the less.

From the Website mentioned in the original post...
www.spiritlessons.com...

The Bible, the word of God, is very clear about the subject of heaven and hell. In this portion that we have just read, the Lord tells us about two places: Heaven and Hell, the condemnation or the salvation. There is no intermediate place. Purgatory does not exist. Limbo does not exist, where men exist for a while after they have departed from the Earth and then go to heaven; the Bible is very clear about that.

The "Lord." Who is this "Lord" that lorded over all of you Christians? I mean when you do the research, and no Christians has, you can easily see that there was in fact many men called Jesus, and all were born to a virgin, and all were executed in like fashion. There is a wonderful website that all Christian should read through, and open up those tightly closed minds for a few hours. Jesus Never Existed

Here are two links from the site that pertains to this post:

What better explains a thousand different Jesuses than the single word: fiction.

A Brutal Superstition Spreads Across the World

I read through to fictions posted by the so called Spanish people, a people indoctrinated by the Catholics for how many years now?

We had just begun to know about God and His Word.

source

God's word again. Exactly when did God write a book for us to read and follow? The bible was written by men, not god, and everybody not mind controlled by the dogma of the church knows this to be true. I have heard a few hold the bible up high and proclaim that it was written by God, but upon questioning, they have to admit that men wrote it, but it was "divinely inspired." Just like every other good book. I had a preacher one time told me that every book except the Bible was inspired by the Devil. At the time, thankfully, I happened to be reading "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" by Capitan Ted Lawson. I laid that book into he preacher's lap and asked him, "did the Devil inspire this book?" I had him dead to rights, and he knew it.
Conversation over.

This woman had no remorse for her sin. The Lord asked her, "Magdalena, why are you in this place?" She answered, "It didn't bother me to steal from others. The only thing I cared about was having my jewelry and getting more expensive perfumes. I didn't care who I robbed, as long as I looked good."
source

Simply another attempt to label the Divine Feminine as a prostitute, a whore not worthy of an all male godhead. The Church, in it's infinite wisdom, proceeded to murder about a million women because they were smarter that men, and knew thing men did not know.
Can't have that in an exclusive male dominated religion, can we now? In every women is the Divine Feminine, that is why we men love women, well, for the most part, no insult to Gays intended, Christians hate you all anyway, and as far as I know only Wicca accepts everyone, regardless of how, or who with they have sex with.

Originally posted by shai hulud
Well, I thought that's where all hippies go...
Just kidding.
If this supposed vision of Christ had it out so hard for "drunkards", then why did he drink wine. Oh yeah this vision is from a group of kids in Mexico....the same people who see the Virgin Mary in their toast and in a spot of mold on the wall. Don't get me wrong, I belive in God and Christ, but this sounds like another work of propaganda to scare the kiddes away from beer and those evil homos

I like your style, shai hulud, I have added you as a friend. I happen to call myself one of those dirty hippies, but I take no offence, I have had people cross the street to inform me I am going straight to Hell. Well, I had what is called an NDE a few years ago, and death is way different that what people are led to believe. I damn sure do not wish to go to the Christian Heaven, the Biblical description is enough to scare me away.

The Christian Religion is wholly based on FEAR. Fear God, fear the Devil, fear Demons, fear this and that, be afraid. Remember now, i used to call myself a Christian, but not any more, I read the bibles, every one I could get my greedy little hands on, and researched Christianity to death. See, I went on a quest, a quest to find the Holy Grail of
Percival. I spent ten years of my life studying early Christianity, for as a young man I happened to come across an American Literature book from 1946, and in it I found a wonderful tale, and the more I studied on the story, the more in depth I got. The true story of the Templar Knights is a fascinating story, and it happened. The last book I read on the Templars was The Templars and the Grail: Knights of the Quest by Karen Ralls. I will not get into the story, many of you already know at least a part of it. The Templars found something beneath Solomon's Temple, something that shook the Holy Roman church that the Templars got a mandate from the Church, and the Crown, and suddenly became richer that anyone else. I, like many others believe strongly that what they found was the Bloodline of Christ. And evidence that Christ was not a God incarnate at all, but just a married man who live a very long time, settled in France with his wife, Magdalena, who was in fact an Egyptian, and the daughter of an Egyptian High Priest. Why else would the parent run off to Egypt, to show off the new grandchild, of course. Let me see here, if that is true, and there is evidence that suggests it is, that would make Magdalena a Pagan, wouldn't it? What if it were her that taught Christ the Magicks of Egypt, which by the way are not only real, but very powerful?

In my considered opinion, the story is more church propaganda to control the minds of Christians, and the sad thing is, it most likely will work on many, enforce their belief in a fiery Hell that they are headed to as fast as they can run.

One last thing...I did find what I quested for, and no, I cannot tell anyone. Each must find it for themselves. You will never think the same way again.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Im an old hippie an i agree with what you said, you can add me as a friend if yea like!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by autowrench

Im an old hippie an i agree with what you said, you can add me as a friend if yea like!

You?
A hippy?
I DONT BELIEVE IT!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yea man i was 17 1967 when the great man wrote this song!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hell is a place of torment for the simple reason that it is completely separated from God and everything good. That includes interaction with other souls, in hell you are completely alone with no sensory stimulation and the burning arises from the desire to experience something,... anything.

The bible also states that hell was created not for man but for the torment of fallen angels. Why do so many of these visions not include suffering demons?, they always seem to be the ones administering the torture to humans. Sounds like it may just be a "heaven" for them if this is the case.

I do not believe these visions were from God. Fear as described in this is of the devil and his ilk.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Is he still in hell, supposedly? Debunked yet or called a hoax?

All I can think is that he did believe in something, and that was most likely the beatles, himself, his wife, money, power, something~ despite his 'I don't believe in' lyrics. It may be that he was widely influential, precisely because he was a beatle, and didn't grasp that his power to influence people was much much more than average. I'm not saying he's in hell or otherwise. None of us have the big picture about his life. There were speculations about numerous things that his marketing team cleaned up, along with anything the fab four managed to get into, which aren't exactly pretty. Personally, I think he beatles were great songwriters because they were excellent liars. Sociopathic liars. How does anyone write so many pure love you you you only you tunes while dragging themselves between flings? Just read the books about them if you have time. It's as if they have no conscience when they write, and perform, hence I use the term sociopath.

Also, there were dark passages in time involving Stu Sutcliffe that were never made clear to me. Looked like a castle full of jealousy there. Just because the beatles were the biggest act in history, and that they managed to tap a motherlode of nostalgia, does not mean that the individual members automatically go to heaven, or that hell magically does not exist. Maybe chick could do a pamphlet explaining this more comprehensively.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky

No "good deeds" are useless if you have not faith and trust in God. Works without faith are empty. .

James 2:17
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

The Blind leading the Fearful Blind!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Dave, he is using the Bible to make his point. I am using the Bible to counter him. His own weapon against him. What I believe is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick

Dave, he is using the Bible to make his point. I am using the Bible to counter him. His own weapon against him. What I believe is irrelevant.

Fair enough, but I don't need a Book to back up what I think of Ego Evil Dogma which has kept innocent People in fear all there lives for Centuries!
Take me for example as soon as I realised the fearful connotations in the Bible i decided at the age of 15 to leave all that and I found Peace! as Iv said before Id rather sit in Meditation with a Shaman (which i have) than all the Popes Bishops Ayatollahs Kings an Queens of this World! PS very old an wise saying Know thyself an you will be free!

[edit on 22-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Paints a pretty grim picture of what God is like. It's amazing how many will read their "testimony" and take it at face value. It's all according to the great deceiver's plan though. :shk:

I agree and it's their drama and people that buy into that 'hellfire and brimstone' stuff.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

It seems to me the Bible is the only Book some People have on there book Shelves........

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Awww i look at this and read it and omg i tell ya pretty soon i'm gonna go church change myt ways

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

Well then you are a fool!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join