It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ongoing lie about what's really going on in Iran in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This lie will cover the Iran basis that Iran is going to supply iraqis with arms. It will also talk of North Korea's Nuclear Weapons. There will be something on Page 14, this will not get much attention. Something disasterous will be reported in the news tomorrow, a bomb killing lots of Iraqis, j, more protesters of the Iraq war will be protesting. The prediction will go on for three days. It will escalate us closer to getting into war with Iran due to propaganda. More propaganda will escalate within the next week about Iran supplying Iraqis with weapons. Reporters will start the talk of Borack's Obama's speech about pulling out immediately out of Iraq. Al-quida will set their ambitions on Iraq, and they will make sure they get recruitment in other places. The chaos in iraq will increase. Some play or movie will be located on the style page... more pictures of celebrities will be posted on AOL (this will be due to their promoting of facism ways), and more things in the news will be censored. The news in Iraq will be censored from the media for three to four days, they will find some CONCLUSIVE evidence that Iran is behind the attacks of Iraq in four days... but that will get avoided and it would be good to avoid this news like the plague because of it's pure propaganda-ness. After the end of the prediction, there will be calls to reunite Americans over the war on terror, there will be calls that "America is not doing all of it's best", threats to america will be made on the right wing, and the media will try to take full control of america within the next few weeks. Their emphasis? To get the country of Iran to attack the US's aircraft carriers located not too far from their land. The next following three days will focuse on iran, the next two will include some news about North Korea's plan to disarm their nuclear weapons but that news item will soon be taken out, and then there will be another attack in africa presumably in a week to a few weeks that will be reported. This will all be false. I see it with my minds eye... more miracle cures will be promised, but none will be made.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sound odd but hey if your right you got one heck of a start war with Iran isnt going to happen for a while though 2010 atleast. We need to get a president on office with military expirence John Mccaine for example so we can fix this whole thing so it doesnt come back to bite us pulling out is wrong that is why I will not vote for anyone who says we should. Explaine please the media take over so I will understand it kind of lost me at that part and also where in Africa do you think will be hit.

new topics

join