It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan to appear at book signing in Rochester New York TOMORROW 2/17/07

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
I haven't read his works on AI or UFO's, but I have read some of his works on Aircraft projects. From those online articles (a credited to a Dr. Richard Dolan [Doctorate in what?]) that I have read, he doesn't seem to know what hes' talking about.
Shattered OUT...

found this about him,

Richard M. Dolan - Board of Advisors

Richard M. Dolan holds an MA in History from the University of Rochester and a BA in History from Alfred University. He earned a Certificate in Political Theory from Oxford University and was a Rhodes Scholar finalist. Prior to his interest in anomalous phenomena, Dolan studied US Cold War strategy, Soviet history, and international diplomacy.

His 500-page study, UFOs and the National Security State (second edition, 2002), is the first volume of a two-part historical narrative of the national security dimensions of the UFO phenomenon from 1941 to the present. Included are the records of more than fifty military bases relating to innumerable violations of sensitive airspace by unknown objects, demonstrating that the US military has taken the topic of UFOs seriously indeed.

from here www.x-ppac.org...

I don't know how accurate it is though.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join