It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lecture database - for those who love to learn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey, just thought I'd share with you this website I stumbled across yesterday that seems very helpful:

freescienceonline.blogspot.com...

It is a great resource for learning all kinds of stuff. I've seen sites like this before, but this one puts together a lot of very useful lectures in a very clear and organized form. Plus it has links to other sites that aggregate similar videos. This, I believe, is part of the future of higher education.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
An excellent find! I listen to some of the UCLA Berkley podcasts while I'm in the car, but it's always a real pleasure to discover new stuff.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thankyou, definitely a resource to assimilate and absorb.

SteveR

MBF

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I agree, there should be more sites like these. Here is a great one from MIT.

MIT

Sites like these can quickly advance the education of our people if the education system doesn't get greedy and push to cut them out. Many people can't attend college due to money problems, travel problems or time constraints. This would be a great way for people to get a quality education at their own pace.

You could become anything that you want to in your spare time if there could be some way for you to receive credit for completing these courses.

new topics

top topics

join