It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm new here to the 9/11 Conspiracies forum section, so hello.

Was everyone evacuated from the Pentagon before the "plane" hit it, or was it just a coincidence that no one was in that section of the Pentagon? [Again, I'm new to this whole 9/11 thing, so don't get mad if some of these facts have already been pointed out
]

Also, do you find it funny that a "plane" hit the Pentagon and like a perfect circular hole is in the Pentagon? Wouldn't it have made it fall to rubble like the WTC?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Not literally empty by a long-shot. Hundreds of people died there from no evacuation, no warning, no nothing.
I'm about to fall asleep here so luckily I have this:
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com... mpty-side.html

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
and as for your question on the impact damage, I recommend holding off on making a judgment before looking at this:
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...
Food for your brainskillet, fresh garlic also recommended.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wasn't the crash in a section of the pentagon that was under construction?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well these are basic Qs, covered elsewhere, so I should direct you guys to the thread that covers all covered issues (do a word search) www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also my first link above covers the construction too, I think work was to be finished on 9/12.

And welcome to both of you!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
While there was no evacuation and it's true that 125 people inside the pentagon were killed..........

The number would have been MUCH higher if the plane hit ANY other portion of the building.

But as "luck" would have it the part that got hit, wedge one, had been under a major renovation/reinforcement for quite some time and most employees hadn't even moved back in their office.

Wedge 1 is the first and only wedge that was undergoing renovation which included blast protection. This renovation was 1-5 days from completion on 9/11 depending on which report you read.

Quite a coincidence wouldn't you say?

top topics

join