It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 1 question what would it be.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
simple question

why do you allow so much death in the world

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Can you fix it for me..... to meet all my ancestors?
......then we can party!
:w::w::w::w::w:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dear God,

According to the bible, why did you create Adam and Eve to be tempted by the 'Tree of Forbidden Truth'?

If you created us to be in your image, then WHY did you put forth a temptation in front of us, knowing FULL WELL (within your omnipotance) that we would choose to eat of the forbidden fruit

Are WE (mankind) created as an expiriment?

When you gave us 'FREE-WILL', I'm sure you knew that we would end up in this state.

Look at not only the beauty of this garden that we tend to; look at the disgusting distruction we have efaced upon our physical paradise, and see how this has changed our spiritual beings.

I'm sure you are well aware off this.

WHY did you set this ball into motion?

Theists and Atheists cry out alike.

Why have you 'pitted' brethern upon brethern?

Why did you do this to us?

[edit on 19-5-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow a lot of questions in this post seem to try and 1 up GOD, As if your rationalization, and reality is one on a level above GOD himself!

Sorry folks none of us here are above GOD, and that is why so many questions are so hard to understand the answers. Why aids, cancer, death of a child, 9/11 etc. To us it doesnt make any sense, but thats the point. We are humans, and he is GOD.

Would GODS reasoning for 9/11, hitler, murder and the like fit into our minds understanding/morals? NO, thats why we dont understand it!

GOD created man in the "image" of himself, not the "mindset" of himself. As far as we know he could be a whacked out meth head bi sexual! And you know what? That is just the way it would be, none of us could do anything about it!

Trying to shove things in GODS face about murder, homeless, 3rd world countries is pointless! And asking him why would probably make your head explode.

But If I had the chance, I'd ask "WHO MADE YOU?"

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is one thing that I don't understand and would like to ask God.

"Why do you allow alot of the most devoted followers to struggle so badly. Don't you want to reward them for their devotion by making their lives easier?"

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Wow a lot of questions in this post seem to try and 1 up GOD, As if your rationalization, and reality is one on a level above GOD himself!

i'm pretty sure that people are trying to ask questions on the same level of god

Sorry folks none of us here are above GOD,

but where does it say that we are below?

and that is why so many questions are so hard to understand the answers. Why aids, cancer, death of a child, 9/11 etc. To us it doesnt make any sense, but thats the point.

cop
out

We are humans, and he is GOD.

then why does god have a gender? and where does it say that your deity is on a level of understanding that humanity cannot attain?

Would GODS reasoning for 9/11, hitler, murder and the like fit into our minds understanding/morals? NO, thats why we dont understand it!

why wouldn't?
oh.. the "it's god" cop out again.

GOD created man in the "image" of himself, not the "mindset" of himself.

actually, evolution shaped organisms to the point where homo sapien sapien evolved.

As far as we know he could be a whacked out meth head bi sexual!

...bisexual? there are so many things wrong with the inclusion of that at the end

Trying to shove things in GODS face about murder,

like the 3 million+ people your deity kills in the bible?

homeless, 3rd world countries is pointless! And asking him why would probably make your head explode.

according to?

But If I had the chance, I'd ask "WHO MADE YOU?"

i can tell you who made god
some man created god in his own image.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
who am I, as to what am I (besides this body, which I am not
)

just one question.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How do i get Power of a god so i can beat u up and take ur place

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Demonic beat me to it damn :/ (we think alike sir
)
How do I kill God?
How do I become God?
What is the Awnser to every question anyone could ever ask?
God youve had your fun will you ever relieve the noble platapie from its eon long humiliation?
OR
If God created everyone in His/her image that means God dosn't totaly believe that God exists correct?

"Only a few would realize why I would ask god what it's true name is. but only a few..." Because knowing the name of a supernatural entetie (such as a demon or a god) can give you controll over them? or is it because Lilith mother of demons spoke the true name of god and was given the abilty to fly?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join