It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 1 question what would it be.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Except for Frank Sinatra, who everyone knows got an exemption from GOD because he knew he created someone too cool to burn.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'd ask why S/He took my dad when I was 10. And don't give me none of that 'Greater Scheme' cause I could care less for the human race and its future.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Simple Question;

What is the secret of life & the universe?:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It is not easy growing up. It's much harder when you take away one of your parents. I can only guess how much that hurt. Sorry for your loss.

I have never believed totally in the "Grand Scheme" argument. I honestly think it would be totally boring to already know everything that will happen. I just don't really buy into that.

I also believe that more than likely we are reincarnated. I remember reading once about a son who knew stuff that only his grandfather would know. This writer believed that we keep running into the same souls again and again.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
Simple Question;

Love

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
To show love, or to be loved, or both Queenanne??

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I have a whole list of questions in my head all set and ready to go for the day I die. One that has always made me wonder ... Why wasps? They are useless, ugly, vile little creatures that do nothing but cause misery and pain.

Just replace "wasps" with politicians and you have the question I would ask God.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I know this may sound bad, but I don’t intend for it to. Sometimes I wonder why humans are suppose to be monogamous, (yes I said supposed to be), and all the animals can do whatever… I just wonder why it’s not fornication if the (animals) do it, but it is if people do it? Probably not a good question to ask God, but it is perplexing to me, and I didn't pose the question because I'm twisted
I really want to know........

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's so hard to choose just one question when so many questions remain unanswered in my heart.

Reguarding my life, why couldn't I have been married to a man who would return the honesty, dedication and heart that I given. (Twice baked)

Reguarding society, I would love to attend one church that actually has the love of God in it and functions in the power of God's Word. (Not out of emotionalism, self exhaultations, greed, and especially self righteousness)

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I would ask can I now ask an indefinite amount of questions?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I changed my mind... It'd definitely be 'Who's you daddy?"

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I know this may sound bad, but I don’t intend for it to. Sometimes I wonder why humans are suppose to be monogamous, (yes I said supposed to be), and all the animals can do whatever… I just wonder why it’s not fornication if the (animals) do it, but it is if people do it? Probably not a good question to ask God, but it is perplexing to me, and I didn't pose the question because I'm twisted

because god is a woman, probably once scorned by a dog of a husband (she took his name, but turned it around to show everyone she was the exact opposite). Now, as punishment, she has made monogamy a way of life.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You think so? :shk:

Well, whatever the reason is, I don't think it's fair

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
To show love, or to be loved, or both Queenanne??

both

sister love loves to be loved, you know

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

I'm with you on that one...ONE is all we need...what if we want more?
Is it greed? Or just sign of a cup overflowing with love?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Because you always hurt the ones you love, the most. lol

The truth of that is color, gender mean nothing to god. He/She only cares about the color of your soul

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
My soul is a rainbow. Every color every hue.

I know because God showed me my soul one day after a beautiful thunderstorm.

God is the still small voice within the rainbow.
That is the vow of the coven ant.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My answers to the meaning of life have been answered from within. It is to learn, and to love. For if everyone does love then everyone will be loved and it is then less selfish kind of unconditional love.

My question would be.

Why?

What is the motivation? What is the BIG picture?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth

Everyone knows that the answer to that is 42.

I have always pictured God as a 300 pound black woman, Jamaican accent, wicked long dreadlocks, smoking a hookah, kicking back being the most groovy individual in the universe.

I would ask her, "You do that disappearing sock thing to us on purpose, don't you?"

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
300 lbs?

wow

that certainly defines the concept of 'fat her.' But
she's not quite THAT fat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join