It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask God 1 question what would it be.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You know the old joke were God grants everybody one question and the guy screws it up.
Well what would happen if she came down and said everybody who wants to know line up.
Your turn comes up?
What do you ask her?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
FSoA - If I met god the question I would pose is - What is the purpose to everythings existance??? and quite possibly "Can I have a beer?"

G

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is so funny I was gonna post this exact same question 2 weeks ago. Then I didn't. I too have thought about that after a few dreams where I got to ask that one question and it was always something stupid in my dream. The last time I asked him a question in my dream I said in my mind, "can you read minds" and in his mind to mine he said, "yes, I can read minds" and moved on to the next question.
I was so upset when I woke up because that was the question that I asked. So I gave it alot of thought and said I guess I would ask him if I'm doing ok enough to go to Heaven when I die. Or is there something else I need or should be doing.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
And tonights winning lotto numbers will be?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
To quote Joe Franklin: "Have you seen Elvis and how is he doing?"
(name the movie, gain my respek!)

If God came to me and granted me one answer I would probably ask him how he can allow horrific things like 9/11, the Holocaust, atomic bombs on Japan, Darfur, Kosovo, Chernobyl, etc to happen.

I can understand the smaller scale bad things. Sh.t happens but mass deaths? There's no reason for that.

Then I'd punch him in the stones for allowing these things to happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i'd ask: "why the hell wouldn't you subject yourself to the same laws of reason and logic that you subjected the rest of the universe to allow the scientific community to be able to prove your existence?"

though my "for fun" question would be: "what were gallileo's real last words?"

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
What do you ask her?

Who does your hair, dahling? it is FABULOUS!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

you'll see, holy see, you will see

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have a whole list of questions in my head all set and ready to go for the day I die. One that has always made me wonder ... Why wasps? They are useless, ugly, vile little creatures that do nothing but cause misery and pain.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I have a whole list of questions in my head all set and ready to go for the day I die. One that has always made me wonder ... Why wasps? They are useless, ugly, vile little creatures that do nothing but cause misery and pain.

if you're going to go with a question on the biology front, ask him what he was smoking when he came up with the duck billed platypus. The Lord clearly doesn't follow rule one in the drug trade (don't use your own product).

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

you'll see, holy see, you will see

my favorite rumored last words are actually ""But it does move!"

and FF, if you're going to ask about useless biological creations, why not ask about ebola? or AIDS? or malaria? or various strains of flu?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Or better yet, why don't you just STFU!?

edit: oops, that kinda sounded like that was my question for God, actually, that was my question for madness.

My question for God is, Why are you so awesome?

[edit on 16-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would ask Him: are all Spirits, humans animals, and plants going to live forever? My faith, which depends on Eternal Existence, tells me that the answer would be yes.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if you're going to go with a question on the biology front, ask him what he was smoking when he came up with the duck billed platypus. The Lord clearly doesn't follow rule one in the drug trade (don't use your own product).

touche, turtle!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
To quote Joe Franklin: "Have you seen Elvis and how is he doing?"
(name the movie, gain my respek!)

Ghostbusters.

Oh yeah, don't punch God in the stones. After all, there was no smiting over the pork in the temple thing.

My one question? Just seeing God and having an opportunity to ask a question would provide me with all the answers I need.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
God would probably respond with something like "I was drunk, don't tell anyone and I'll let you ask another question"

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I hate it when a supreme diety hedges.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Either Bust the Big Guy's stones... Or Butter him up

"How'd you get to be so cool?",lol

Of course if we are made in his image, nobody is above a little butt kissing.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Mine would probably be... "Dude... What the hell?"

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
Mine would probably be... "Dude... What the hell?"

god, mistaking your question as "God, what's the hell?" would then send you there for an eternity but fear not, it seems John Lennon is in hell so at least there'd be good music

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join