It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Exclusive Interview with Fred Burks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Fred Burks, founder and manager of the absolutely amazing website www.wanttoknow.info has agreed to be interviewed by ATS members.

Members are invited to submit questions here over the next two weeks which will be forwarded to Fred to answer.

A little background on Fred from his site...

Before resigning from the US State Department in 2004 due to excessive secrecy demands, Fred Burks served for many years as a language interpreter for presidents and other dignitaries. He interpreted for Bush, Clinton, Gore, Cheney, and many other top officials of the US and other countries. Having participated in numerous secret meetings where the only people allowed were the principles and their interpreters, he has acquired important inside information and contacts.

After receiving a wealth of eye-opening information on major cover-ups from a number of respected friends and colleagues, Fred was inspired to develop this website in October 2002.

washington post article on Fred's resignation.

The key team members of his website are -

Kristina Borjesson - Emmy award-winning journalist, radio show co-host

Norma Carr-Ruffino, PhD - Professor of management, author of nine books

Steven M. Greer, MD - ER physician, author, founder of Disclosure Project

David Ray Griffin, PhD - Professor, theologian, author or editor of over 20 books

Leonard Horowitz, DMD - Author, speaker, authority in public health education

Michael Levine - 25-year veteran of DEA, award-winning author, radio show host

Peter Lindemann, DSc - Author, researcher, expert in field of new energy

Pamela J. Monday, PhD - Professional counselor, lecturer, researcher

Peter Phillips, PhD - Professor specializing in media, director of Project Censored

Carol Rutz - Author, lecturer, researcher, recovered mind control survivor

Peter Dale Scott, PhD - UC Berkeley professor, author, cover-up researcher

Paul Thompson - Author, researcher, creator and manager of the 9/11 Timeline

Charles S. Viar - Expert in intelligence and counterintelligence, 30 years experience

Take time out to visit his website and make use of the vast amounts of easy to search information collected there on not just the 911 conspiracy but many other subjects that are well documented. The summary pages are an immense wealth of verifiable facts which everyone should have bookmarked.

So please, post your questions for Fred here

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
here is a list of questions i will be sending for Fred to answer....

describe your recollection of the day of sep 11th 2001

did you originally believe the official story? if so, what was the first thing that changed your mind?

what do you believe happened at the pentagon on 9-11?

what are you thoughts on the anthrax attacks?

you were an interpretor for george bush amongst others. he is renowned lately for not being able to string a coherent sentence together. did he have any classic 'bushisms' whilst you were interpreting for him?

you have an insight into the bush 'earpiece' claim/ please let the members know what it is

have you been threatened for speaking out?

you are slap bang in the middle of the infighting in the 911scholars movement. how do you believe this current situation can be resolved?

do you believe the infighting to be a deliberate attempt to discredit the movement?

do you have any personal experience of the alledged infiltration taking place?

you have been accused by some of being an inside agent yourself. how do you react to these claims?

what is your view of delmart 'mike' vreeland?

what would be your top 5 proofs of a 911 coverup?

what advice would you give for people who want to help expose the truth?

I'm, sure there are more members out there who have questions of their own to ask so please post them here.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
As promised, here is the interview with Fred Burks, founder of the brilliant website www.wanttoknow.info

Hi Fred,

First Fred, let me thank you for agreeing to be interviewed for
www.abovetopsecret.com and may I say how amazing your website
www.WantToKnow.info is in regards to laying out the plain historical facts
of not just 911, but other topics. I think of all the 911-related sites I
have seen (and thats a lot) yours is the most informative and impressive.
It is now at the top of my list as a recommendation for viewing to any
skeptic or interested party to look at and will probably remain so for a
long time to come.

Having said that, I must say that I'm actually appalled that despite having
publicised this interview several times and invited other ATS members to
question you, not one single member has come forward with a question for
you. With your background as lain out, you should have attracted a much
more enthusiastic response from the ATS community but it seems that a
translator for Billy Meier holds much more interest for ATS members than
somebody who is right in the middle of the 911 scholars for truth movement
(and its problems) and has worked in the past directly with the president of
the us, amongst others at the top of the ladder. I'm really at a loss to
explain how this could be.

So my starting question is this -

Do you believe this is because there are those on the internet with an
interest and those with an agenda?

What do you think inspires research in some but apathy in others, even when
they profess to be interested in 911?

What keeps you going when you keep coming up against so much apathy?

Describe your recollection of the day of sep 11th 2001

Did you originally believe the official story? if so, what was the first
thing that changed your mind?

What do you believe happened at the pentagon on 9-11?

What are you thoughts on the anthrax attacks?

You were an interpretor for george bush amongst others. he is renowned
lately for not being able to string a coherent sentence together. did he
have any classic 'bushisms' whilst you were interpreting for him?

You have an insight into the bush 'earpiece' claim/ please let the members
know what it is

Have you been threatened for speaking out?

You are slap bang in the middle of the infighting in the 911scholars
movement. how do you believe this current situation can be resolved?

Do you believe the infighting to be a deliberate attempt to discredit the
movement?

Do you have any personal experience of the alledged infiltration taking
place?

You have been accused by some of being an inside agent yourself. how do you
react to these claims?

What is your view of delmart 'mike' vreeland?

What would be your top 5 proofs of a 911 coverup?

What advice would you give for people who want to help expose the truth?

Is there anything you would like to add (or say to ATS members especially)
before we close?

I look forward to hearing your answers and may I say again how grateful and honoured I am that you have taken time out to do this interview.

Best regards,
justyc

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hi Justyc,

Thanks for your email and the very good questions. As you know, having worked as a language interpreter for both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, I gained some important inside information and even ended up spilling the beans as a key witness at an important international terrorism trial. My work as the State Department's top Indonesian interpreter allowed me to see what few others have seen at the top of the political world. This, along with the powerful information I get both from our awesome WantToKnow.info team (see www.wanttoknow.info...) and from the many dedicated supporters of our website, has also helped me to develop a fairly coherent picture of what is going on behind the scenes in many areas of global politics.

I don't at all claim to know the truth of all that is happening, but through my excellent information sources, I've developed a fairly deep understanding of some of the main forces and components which affect our world. I'll do my best to answer your excellent questions here.

Do you believe [the lack of ATS questions to you] is because there are those on the internet with an interest and those with an agenda?

The lack of interest in posing questions may be a bit unusual, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with manipulation by the power elite. I have found that many people interested in major cover-ups or conspiracies tend to come from a polarized view of the world. They see the power elite as more or less evil, and we who are aware of the conspiracies as the ones who are battling these elite to bring back justice and truth to the world. I find that polarization is one of the root causes of our problems and that, in fact, the power elite want us to be polarized. So, though I understand why many become polarized in their thinking, I do my best to decrease this polarized, us vs. them attitude. I don't see anyone as being truly evil and I make this very clear in the websites I manage. This likely turns off a lot of conspiracy theorists who believe quite strongly that this is all about a powerful struggle of good versus evil and that if we don't fight hard now, we will end up prisoners on our own planet. I believe it is only when we transcend dualistic thinking to remember that we are all human that we can move beyond the current difficulties. This clearly is not a popular view, which may be why you didn't get many responses, but it's what I've been led to understand from my life experience.

What do you think inspires research in some but apathy in others, even when they profess to be interested in 911?

Many people who open to all of the intense cover-ups around 9/11 are overwhelmed with the magnitude of what they find. To accept that 9/11 was masterminded by some of the most powerful people in the world can be a very depressing thought, leaving many feeling like "This is much too big. It's hopeless for me to be able to do anything?" When people feel powerless, they tend to become apathetic, which of course makes it easier for the power elite to move forward with their manipulations. Only when we realize that each one of us makes a difference and when we understand that by working together our strength grows exponentially can we then powerfully move forward to create a new paradigm.

What keeps you going when you keep coming up against so much apathy?

I have absolutely no doubt that every one of us has infinite power within us. When I see someone stuck in apathy, I know that on some unconscious (or occasionally even conscious) level they are choosing this. On some level it is serving them to be apathetic. By not being in judgment of this apathy, yet moving with joy and power to do what I know is right in my own life, I know that those who are apathetic around me can't help but be influenced by my enthusiasm and my conviction that we can and will make a difference and build a better world. I know that each of us has our own role in this and judgment only serves to create more dissonance and separation in the world.

Describe your recollection of the day of sep 11th 2001. Did you originally believe the official story? if so, what was the first thing that changed your mind?

I live now and have lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for most of my life and was here on 9/11, so it was before 6 AM Pacific time for me when the first plane struck in New York. I was awoken from my sleep by a phone call from my girlfriend saying that she had gotten a call from her father in Boston saying that two planes had crashed into the WTC towers. As my house doesn't have a TV hookup, I immediately jumped on my bicycle and made it to her house in less than 10 minutes. Only six weeks earlier I had learned for the first time about other huge cover-ups which I had never known existed (see www.wanttoknow.info...). So when I saw the two WTC towers that morning smoking and with gaping holes, I couldn't help but wonder if this might be part of some larger agenda, but I had no way to know for sure.

Then we saw that a plane had crashed into the Pentagon. I immediately turned to my girlfriend and said "No way!" I knew with very little doubt that the only way a plane could crash into the Pentagon under these circumstance was if our military somehow allowed it to happen. I had worked as an interpreter for top generals in the U.S. military who had bragged to their Indonesian counterparts that the U.S. air force could be scrambled and up on an errant plane anywhere in the country within 10 minutes. To me it was impossible that over 30 minutes after the first plane crashed another plane could pierce into the very heart of the U.S. defense system. So from the moment that plane hit the Pentagon, I was fairly certain we were dealing with a sophisticated inside job.

What do you believe happened at the pentagon on 9-11?

I generally avoid drawing conclusions about the Pentagon because it has so clearly been used to divide the 9/11 movement. I am fairly certain that the power elite want the 9/11 movement to be fighting each other over particulars like the Pentagon and what demolished the WTC towers, so that we become less effective. I do have serious questions about what happened at the Pentagon, but I choose not to take a position and instead encourage us all to focus on demanding the release of all videos and documents which are being kept secret relating to the Pentagon and other aspects of 9/11. I encourage us not to draw hard and fast conclusions until we have all of the evidence, particularly on issues which are divisive of the movement. We can differ in our opinions, yet still respect each other as we work to expose what really happened.

What are your thoughts on the anthrax attacks?

It's well acknowledged that the anthrax used shortly after 9/11 was military grade material which likely had no connection with Arab terrorists. I believe the anthrax attacks were a tactic to push people further into fear and to bring huge profits to the makers of the antibiotic Cipro, which was produced in mass quantities bought by the government after the anthrax attacks. The fact that over a dozen top microbiologists were killed within months of the attacks also raises many questions. See www.wanttoknow.info... for more on this. In general, rather than present people with conclusions, I prefer to raise questions, present evidence, and let people draw their own conclusions.

You were an interpreter for george bush amongst others. he is renowned lately for not being able to string a coherent sentence together. did he have any classic 'bushisms' whilst you were interpreting for him?

I only interpreted for Bush three times in person and another three or four times over the phone. He's what I'd call a classic good ol' boy. He is generally very friendly with those around him, and mostly listens to his advisors on what to do. One of my colleagues saw him throw a temper tantrum with four-letter words and all when he didn't realize my colleague was still in the room. After ranting about how he was sick of his job for a few minutes, Bush turned and was surprised to see my colleague standing in the corner of the room. On seeing him, Bush instantly changed his demeanor and with a big smile shook my colleague's hand and asked how he was doing. For a summary of my interesting experiences in top-level meetings, see www.wanttoknow.info...

You have an insight into the bush 'earpiece' claim/ please let the members know what it is

The first time I interpreted in person for Bush was on Sept. 19, 2001 - just eight days after 9/11. The U.S. wanted to show they were not trying to blame all Muslims, so they went ahead with a previously scheduled White House meeting between Bush and Indonesian President Megawati. Indonesia has the largest Muslim population of any country in the world. The day before this meeting, I was given the talking points by NSC Asian Affairs Director Karen Brooks. As this was only one week after the 9/11 attacks, terrorism accounted for about half of the topics to be discussed. However, the other topics included long, detailed information on Indonesia. I asked Karen how President Bush would possibly be able to discuss such detailed information on Indonesia, to which she responded, "I don't know." At the meeting itself, without using any sort of notes or prompting during their 90-minute conversation, President Bush covered all topics in the talking points very well! This to me seemed highly unusual. Even as somewhat of an expert on Indonesia, I could not have done what he did. At the time I wasn't sure whether the power elite might have been hiding the fact that he was extremely intelligent, or whether the information might have somehow been fed to him. I eventually concluded the latter. For a lot more on this, see www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
part 2

Have you been threatened for speaking out?

I have been amazed that in spite of testifying against the United States at a major international terrorism trial (see www.wanttoknow.info...) and in spite of all of my Internet work exposing cover-ups, I have never had any threats other than a few inconsequential emails. A number of my friends and colleagues have been threatened and even seriously harassed, but I have not. I suspect that because I'm not trying to hide anything and because I don't see anyone as my enemy, I'm considered a lower risk than others involved in this work.

You are slap bang in the middle of the infighting in the 911scholars movement. how do you believe this current situation can be resolved?

I'm very sad that the conflict at Scholars for 9/11 Truth ended up splitting the group. I was originally called in to help mediate between Jim Fetzer and Steve Jones to avoid a split. However, when Fetzer did some things that threatened the job of my personal friend Alex Floum, I stepped in to help. As no one else was willing at the time, I took over ownership of the website domain names from Alex so that he would not lose his job. As it became quite clear that Fetzer and Jones would not be willing to work together, I eventually organized a vote of the entire membership. The results of the vote by a six to one ratio supported a neutral joint home page for the two groups of scholars, which is what you find now at both www.st911.org... and www.scholarsfor911truth.org.... Unless Fetzer decides to sue, the issue is thankfully now resolved.

What is your view of delmart 'mike' vreeland?

Vreeland certainly comes from a shady past, which makes me question how reliable he is as a source. Because of this, we barely mention him on WantToKnow.info. That said, his story is quite plausible and there are documents to show that some of what he is saying is true. Even though parts of his case are solid, we avoid using him on our website as there are so many other, much stronger cases which don't have all of the baggage that goes along with Vreeland.

Do you believe the infighting to be a deliberate attempt to discredit the movement?

I am fairly certain that some disinformation and mind control techniques were used to bring about this split in the scholars group. However, it's important to understand that many of the people involved are being manipulated at subconscious levels, so that they don't even realize how they are being manipulated. For more on this, see our important, highly reliable two-page summary on mind control at www.wanttoknow.info...

Do you have any personal experience of the alleged infiltration taking place?

I generally encourage people not to look at who is or isn't a disinformation agent, as this can be very difficult to determine and lead to more polarization of the movement. As I said, many don't even realize how they are being manipulated or that they might have been programmed or controlled. Instead of trying to figure out who are the infiltrators, I find it is best to look at who is working to unite the movement and who is working to divide us. I have no doubt that there were certain people behind Jim Fetzer who were working consciously to divide the movement, whether or not they were agents.

You have been accused by some of being an inside agent yourself. how do you react to these claims?

I almost always find myself smiling when I learn someone thinks I'm an agent. The truth is yes, I am an agent! I am an agent for the good of all of us. I am deeply committed to what's best for everyone on this planet. This is my secret agenda - only it's not so secret. As I said I really am not interested in who is or is not an agent and pay little attention to any who call me an agent. I'm much more interested in knowing who is doing good work to unite the movement and expose all that is going on, and who is working to divide us. By working together and inviting all who are united for the good of all in our world, I know that we can and will make a big difference.

What would be your top 5 proofs of a 911 coverup?

From early on, I've felt that WTC 7 is a key to convincing skeptics. There's lots of debate and controversy about what happened to the twin towers, but WTC 7 is a slam dunk demolition. See www.wanttoknow.info... and www.wanttoknow.info... for more. The warnings to the Pentagon generals on 9/10 and the fact that Ashcroft stopped flying six weeks before 9/11 also speak volumes. See www.WantToKnow.info... and www.wanttoknow.info... The fact that Bush claimed twice very publicly that he saw the first plane crash into the WTC town before entering the school classroom is also highly revealing. See www.wanttoknow.info... The articles about the hijackers being alive is also pretty convincing. See www.WantToKnow.info... As you well know, there are many, many other factors that show the official story cannot possibly be true. I think our two-page summary at www.wanttoknow.info... is a great place to begin with for those who don't know or are skeptical about a 9/11 cover-up. It can easily be printed on one sheet of paper and passed out to many people.

What advice would you give for people who want to help expose the truth?

I suggest that we remember that most people can only handle a certain amount of reality shifting at once. If you hit an unknowing person with everything you know about a cover-up all at once, it is only natural that they will be overwhelmed and stop listening as psychological defense mechanisms kick in to protect their view of reality and keep them from feeling threatened and scared by this new information. I'm not at all saying to hide the facts, but rather to only present as much as a person can mentally and emotionally digest at one time. Then, when those who are open are ready for more, you can gradually take them as deep as they are ready and/or willing to go. WantToKnow.info is designed to gradually take people deeper in this way. For more on this, see www.wanttoknow.info... and www.wanttoknow.info...

Is there anything you would like to add (or say to ATS members especially) before we close?

WantToKnow.info specializes in providing key information from sources that are considered reliable and verifiable by the general public. If any of you have information that meets our criteria, we welcome your sending it in for evaluation and possible posting. We are not so much interested in preaching to the choir as to reaching out to skeptics and those who don't know, but have somewhat of an open mind. We have been quite successful over the years in opening the eyes of some key people. David Ray Griffin first learned of the 9/11 cover-up when a colleague of his sent him an email with our two-page summary of the 9/11 cover-up (www.wanttoknow.info...). We also have what I believe to be one of the best, most systematically organized collections of key 9/11 information, which you can find in our 9/11 Information Center at www.wanttoknow.info... I would also add that though not all of us are going to agree on everything and that disagreement can be healthy, but let's choose to focus most on the places where we do agree so that we can more powerfully work together to expose what happened on 9/11 and to build a brighter future for us all. Thanks for caring, and I wish you all a good day!

With best wishes,
Fred Burks for WantToKnow.info and the PEERS team

P.S. We have quite a decent section on UFOs as well. See our UFO Information Center at www.wanttoknow.info...

Explore these empowering websites managed by the PEERS network:
www.momentoflove.org... - Every person in the world has a heart
www.WantToKnow.info... - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
www.inspiringcommunity.org... - Building a Global Community for All
www.weboflove.org... - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
Promoting transformation through information and inspiration

Subscribe to our empowering email list of inspiration and education (one email every two weeks or so) by visiting www.momentoflove.org... Subscribe to the WantToKnow.info list on deep cover-ups (one email every few days) by visiting www.WantToKnow.info...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I would like to thank Fred again for giving up some of his time to complete the interview and for his insights.

He has requested that his email address remain private but that if anybody wishes to send him a message that they can do so via www.wanttoknow.info...

This also applies if you have any relevant information which is missing form the timeline (or indeed from any of the other subjects covered by his brilliant website)

Thanks again Fred and keep up the great work

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
my surprise and anger is growing, seeing zero response to this man's interview.

I am exploring his website, and I say, it's amazing !

If you want to know more on many historic events, and read what were the real underlying causes of these events, start reading this page from his website : Behind the Scenes Summary by Dr. Peter Beter :
www.wanttoknow.info...

Here is the website of the deceased dr. Peter Beter :

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

All dr. Peter Beter newsletters in text format :

Zipped Audio letters archive in txt format
download :

Dr. Peter Beter Audio letters serie in pdf format
download :

You will find a plethora of historic evidence totally unknown to the general public in there.
And you will start to understand why 9/11 had to be staged.
Already in newsletter nr 01.
All his letters were written in the 1970's and ended in 1982 !
Most of his predictions came true, a few not, probably because he exposed the truth in time.

[edit on 2/3/07 by LaBTop]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
my surprise and anger is growing, seeing zero response to this man's interview.

there was a time on ats when this interview would have been a great success. it would have been encouraged and promoted by the mods & admins, points/applause would have been given for a member going out of their way to do something positive for the site and it would have been good for ats to show to other prospective interviewees that this is how it goes.

the guest speaker section hadn't even been remembered in the new site redesign till i asked where it was so i could put the interview details in there and i was then told Mr Burke wasn't a big enough name to be included in that section anyway. well his name may not roll off everybody's lips but that doesn't mean he's a nobody!

How will ats ever attract bigger named guests if this is how they treat those in the field 'less famous' but nonetheless just as important, that have agreed to come forward and given up their time to bring something that's actually very interesting and relevent to members attention? a guest is a guest regardless - it doesn't matter if you have heard of them or not - its what they do and have to say that is important!

well, at least it used to be

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hey! Good job getting this up. I don't have time to read it now, but I will. Fred is okay! And allow me to tell you about the Center for Cooperative Research a third time! Oops.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
that site was the reason for my first ever post in this forum.

I again am baffled with the lack of interest shown by a seemingly intelligent audience here at ATS.

And again I wonder why so few members and visitors read the ATS 9/11 forum.
I choose this forum in 2005 since it seemed to house a few very intelligent members on both sides of the discussion fence.

Are the initial 1200 military propaganda personnel succeeding in dumbing down the US populace.?
That military complex branch is much bigger now, and seems to have its tentacles stuck on every aspect of society.

I pity the average hardworking American for being led by these obvious Goebbels tactics, and buying it!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I've been at Rigorous Intuition and Break for news forums latley and almost NOTHING is happening on their 9/11 threads. It's a rough time for Truth. interest will come and go but we'll never go back to '04 and '05. People move on or get wierder and dumber. All that said, ATS has far and away the most 9/11 activity of the places I've been, so you may as well stick around and help keep the sea from swallowing this island.

Justy: read about half, good stuff! A few run-on links to fix, and maybe re-post the interview in its own thread to let people know it's done. Maybe format it nice with italicized answers or something and a pic of Fred plus a header to let people know why they should care. Maybe you'll be slightly less disappointed with response then.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Great Job on getting the interview! Perhaps the title was what threw people off. I for one never heard of him. His resignation was almost 2 1/2 years ago.

Again, I applaud you for getting the interview ....BUT... this guy spreads the same garbage that the rest of the disinfo agents do. He does seem sincere with what he is saying, but as soon as he metioned "mind control" with the 911 for Scholars group... turned me off.

I have used his website in the past to get some information on the 911 commision and other topics. But alot of his information is pure specualtion.

Yes I know he claims that he does not draw conclusions, but its clear that his beliefs (and he has stated) that 911 is an inside job. He does not offer any information that can not be found in any other 911 website.

Also...IMO .. ANYONE that brings up the PATHETIC quote from Larry Silverstein using it as evidence is not involved in search for the truth.

www.wanttoknow.info...

JustYc.....For your efforts on getting this interview... I gave you a WATS.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
JustYc.....For your efforts on getting this interview... I gave you a WATS.

thanks for that cameronfox, but i'm sure you will agree that member interest/participation and staff support are much more valuable than extra points, applause or wats. that's what will interest future guests to the site.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Justy: read about half, good stuff! A few run-on links to fix, and maybe re-post the interview in its own thread to let people know it's done. Maybe format it nice with italicized answers or something and a pic of Fred plus a header to let people know why they should care.

i was busy at the time i received the reply and posted it quickly to get it onto the site so didn't have a chance at the time to check the formatting fully and the editing time has now expired so i can't change it anymore. perhaps a mod could fix the links if they get a chance

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I could copy, re-format, and re-post it myself early next week, maybe Sunday, or send you the text/html ready to rop if you like so I don't steal yr thunder. Tellin' ya, a new re-titled thread'll shoot it up at least some. And do it soon before too many comments pile up here.
Man i'm bossy. Nah just what I'd do. More people need to see this.
And either way, a WATS from me too.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
forgot that too, so here you are, a WATS.

Yep, start a new thread and just (quote) copy/past our comments and links.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
I could copy, re-format, and re-post it myself early next week, maybe Sunday,

that would be fantastic if you could do that as i have tons of work to do atm and i haven't got the time for the next few days to sit and concentrate on reformatting it. thnx m8

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
ooops, now I got more to do... nah, i can't say when exactly but I'll do it soon. You and Burkes did the hard stuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
bump from the verge of second-pagedom. the interview format is nearly done. It's longer than I thought.

top topics

join