It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Film To Reveal Government UFO / ET Cover-up

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Fastwalkers Film Will Reveal Government UFO / ET Cover-up;
Press Conference Feb. 21-2007

Fastwalkers, a feature length documentary discloses for the first time, information you were never meant to know. Amazing UFO photos and footage you were never meant to see. A Press Conference will be held on Wednesday, February 21, 2:30 pm at Harkins Arizona Mills 24 Theater, 5000 Arizona Mills Circle, Tempe, Arizona 85282. Announcement of a major Congressional disclosure initiative will be made. Internationally recognized authorities profiled in the Fastwalkers Motion Picture will give statements at the press conference and be available for comments and questions by media representatives.

Phoenix, AZ (PRWeb) February 16, 2007 -- Fastwalkers, a feature length documentary discloses for the first time, information you were never meant to know. Amazing UFO photos and footage you were never meant to see.

A Press Conference will be held on Wednesday, February 21, 2:30 pm at Harkins Arizona Mills 24 Theater, 5000 Arizona Mills Circle, Tempe, Arizona 85282.....


Full article: e Media Wire

Another with a video
link

[edit on 16-2-2007 by violet]




posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
do you seriously think that they would have full disclosure just like that? It just seems to simple to me, theres gotta be a catch somewhere.

If they want to have a press conference and announce full disclosure, what better way than at a United Nations general assembly, infront of all the worlds representatives, to have an alien craft land on the front steps and alien representatives attend the meeting and announce " we have been here from the dawn of time, we planted the first human seeds, we have watch you over the millenia, and we are not happy with what you are doing with your planet, which is why we are here to help you humans help yourselves to overcome your problems and joing the Peaceful intergalactic community."

I wish.......



posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
do you seriously think that they would have full disclosure just like that? It just seems to simple to me, theres gotta be a catch somewhere.


Why not? IMO It could be full disclosure of the bodies involved to them its everything they know(maybe) Its a step in the correct direction!




Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

If they want to have a press conference and announce full disclosure, what better way than at a United Nations general assembly, infront of all the worlds representatives, to have an alien craft land on the front steps and alien representatives attend the meeting and announce " we have been here from the dawn of time, we planted the first human seeds, we have watch you over the millenia, and we are not happy with what you are doing with your planet, which is why we are here to help you humans help yourselves to overcome your problems and joing the Peaceful intergalactic community."

I wish.......


Why is it when people try to revel something it gets torn apart by the skeptics with this mind set of what would happen if it really was aliens.

IMO you must look at everything objectively but to state a specific account of the “what should happen” is only right in your mind the skeptic clan would say It was staged by the government to cover up something bigger or some other crap just so its right in there mind not to believe.

The only way you would be able to appease the skeptics is if IMO ET Came took them in there craft to there home planet and then just maybe then they would believe.

For the rest of us we take each piece study it objectively find our own conclusions and file it away under ( key word here ) probable or non probable.

Nice post violet I look forward to the 21st to see what comes of this.

AlBeMeT



posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here is the short 1:30 preview video.


Google Video Link



AlBeMeT



[edit on 16-2-2007 by AlBeMet]



posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet

Nice post violet I look forward to the 21st to see what comes of this.


I second that motion. However I don't think there will be any Earth shattering, or history changing news coming from this.

What I see coming from this, are the tidbits that are already out there, and most likely more speculation than substance.

But we will have to wait and see, either way. I look forward to it.



edit to add....

AlBeMet, you posted the same time as I was typing this out, downloading that now. Thanks for the link.

[edit on 2/16/2007 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 2/16/2007 by Mechanic 32]



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join