It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifact Found

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Has anyone heard about the French finding of an Alien Artifact in Egypt. A group of ETIs were working at a site that was being excavated and were shown a tablet. This tablet contained no known Human language ever recorded. This was later taken by the French Gov't to be studied. On the way during the stones transport, larger then most human like male approach one of the teams females to deliver information about the stone. Stating that it was indeed Alien and that she would be taught to decipher it.

Anyone else know of this?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
link, source, anything?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I saw a couple of movies like that. One was "Stargate," and the other was "The Fifth Element." Of the two, I tend to like Fifth Element. Not nearly as dopey and sentimental. Do you know if Bruce Willis was mentioned?

That's what I know about this supposed "Alien Artifact."

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I dont have a link to this story because It comes to me from a team member. I was trying to find out if anyone knew of this stone tablet of writing.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would be interesting to see if what even was found is similiar to the Dropa stones found in China.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
www.guardians.net...

I think what you are talking about is in on of the great pyramids, I forget which one, in side there is a secret compartment, it hidden behind a wall, the only they found if was one or part of a brick was missing, then they found out that the wall was a door and they sent in a robot with a camera onto it. But the government will not let people back there. Now there are theories on what back there, I been a long time, not one can open up the wall to get back there so no one can see what is really back in there this room. Not this could not be true, but and I miss a lot of key elements of the report.

is that what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
I saw a couple of movies like that. One was "Stargate," and the other was "The Fifth Element." Of the two, I tend to like Fifth Element. Not nearly as dopey and sentimental. Do you know if Bruce Willis was mentioned?

'

Oh, I love the fifth element, althoug the part where leelou says she doesnt know love makes me feel pretty sappy,

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
I would be interesting to see if what even was found is similiar to the Dropa stones found in China.

Much as the story of the Dropa stones is intriguing, is it even true? From all that I have read online about the stones, It all seems to come from basically one source. As much as I seem to remember, no one seems to know where there are now and they haven't been tested in any real scientific manner. Not to want to play devil's advocate but do/did they really exist in the first place? It seems as if such a story were true there would be much more investigation going on.

It's a great story/legend but I haven't seen hard evidence to support it. Just because you read the same thing 200 times on different websites does not make it true, especially if they all quote the same source for their belief.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I found this webpage & it seems there is a lot of informations about artifacts and stuff like that

www.ovni007.com...

I'm french so i can possibly translate, if u need it...

i didn't read everything but from what i've seen, it sound scaring to think those aliens went HERE, on earth since waaaaay back in the days.

take a look at this picture

The pictures look authentics to me, but just in case (bcoz u never know nowadays):
Can somebody remind the prog to know if this or that picture has been retouched with photoshop or something, can't remember the name, actually it simply was a website url i believe.

Thanks for your inputs

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
And this>>PICTURE is described as being an "Alien" found by the professor Robert Caparat at Gizeh (Egypt) in a secret room in the main Kheops' pyramid (1988?)
"in this room was found an humanoid blablabla....probably "hibernatin" blabla or looking "dead" in a crystalline box.The archeolog also report he's found a papyrus where it is described the meeting between the pharaon Khufu and the Alien whom announced the arrival of his peers SOONER OR LATER blabla.."

[edit on 17-2-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That image of the hieroglyphs (the "helicopter/UFO" glyphs) is not Photoshopped, but it's not what you think, either. Those who can read such glyphs have said that what you're seeing are partially-eroded symbols. The Apache helicopter symbol, for instance, was originally a sort of rectangular box, a cartouche of some sort, but the edges have deteriorated, and we have simply misidentified the parts that remain.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/17/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
That image of the hieroglyphs (the "helicopter/UFO" glyphs) is not Photoshopped, but it's not what you think, either. Those who can read such glyphs have said that what you're seeing are partially-eroded symbols. The Apache helicopter symbol, for instance, was originally a sort of rectangular box, a cartouche of some sort, but the edges have deteriorated, and we have simply misidentified the parts that remain.

— Doc Velocity

Eroded symbols?you gotta be kidding me

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I personally believe there is alot to be learned of our origin's. I would'nt at all be surprised to to hear that some one has or had found archeological evidence's that would alter the preception's of old thinking realms of our inhabitence's of earth. it would be nice to see photo's of the dig sight or a picture , article of the dicoverer's , but it is my experience that thing's don't happen that easy with matter's of the heart of having to rewrite our belief systems and religous texts to show that we have been around alot longer than what was once accepted by scientists and archeologist's, paleontologist's and biblioists. There has been some very unusual and very incriminating evidences out there that rattle the minds "Closed Door" and sometimes it it is left to the beholder of what they see, and what they wish to "Accept" as a matter of "Fact".

Here's something you will probably enjoy....

Fossils, as we learned in grade school, appear in rocks that were formed many thousands of years ago. Yet there are a number of fossils that just don't make geological or historical sense. A fossil of a human handprint, for example, was found in limestone estimated to be 110 million years old. What appears to be a fossilized human finger found in the Canadian Arctic also dates back 100 to 110 million years ago. And what appears to be the fossil of a human footprint, possibly wearing a sandal, was found near Delta, Utah in a shale deposit estimated to be 300 million to 600 million years old.

Source:
paranormal.about.com...

Leaves the mind to truly wonder???

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Allred5923]

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Allred5923]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

— Doc Velocity

I'm no Egyptologist, but those don't look like any hieroglyphics that I have ever seen before. Plus, if those edges are worn away, that is some very fine wear. Notice how the straight the bottom of the helicopter is.

Personally, I would think that that particular tablet is more likely to be a fake than to be authentic and the victim of erosion.

If someone could find a link to the OPs original story, I would find that very interesting. Maybe we will hear something about it in May when the French government releases some of their UFO files.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Mezzanine]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
I dont have a link to this story because It comes to me from a team member.

A member of the team that found it told this to you, and you are asking us if it exists??

Why would anyone else have heard of it? Why do you beleive this person?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine

Maybe we will hear something about it in May when the French government releases some of their UFO files.

If this for real? damn if it is i'll try to keep a extra eye open for that

I'm sure this gov. got plenty of good things hidden in its vaults.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1

Originally posted by Mezzanine

Maybe we will hear something about it in May when the French government releases some of their UFO files.

If this for real? damn if it is i'll try to keep a extra eye open for that

I'm sure this gov. got plenty of good things hidden in its vaults.

Yeah dude, its on the front page, one of the hot topics.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Erosion? I really don't think so.

Fake? Maybe, becauseit looks so uneroded

But the thing i find strangest is helicopters?
I really don't think aliens use helicopters. Or anything plane looking.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

I think the real question is will the fifth Element be as hot as she was before.

PS on topic I've never met a Frog I could trust farther than I could throw him

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
They are amazing to think there hadbeen such advanced civilizations could of existed, but there will always be the extrovrts with a come back to the reasoning why it is not what we are quick to think. here is a website that might give some insight to the discovery, but at the same time, it is put into prospective from a skeptic of such matters.

Source:

www.catchpenny.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join