It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was an inside job...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
And entire floors of people were moved around, and plaster dust was everywhere in the building, caking on furniture and windows, and the constant sounds of jack hammers and heavy equipment. From eyewitness reports, it wasn't a very stealthy operation at all. There were TONS of crew in there.

and you can site this of course?
You dont need jack hammers to drill concrete colums, you need core drilling equipment.

I asked similar questions and only one person was able to provide me with any outside thinking. You dont need to "wire" anything, it can all be done remotely.
CD's dont need hundreds of meters of wires anymore. Besides that, you dont need conventional shaped charges either.

Do i believe it was blown up with explosives, 50/50. inside job? 80/20. foreknowledge, 100% yes.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

And entire floors of people were moved around, and plaster dust was everywhere in the building, caking on furniture and windows, and the constant sounds of jack hammers and heavy equipment. From eyewitness reports, it wasn't a very stealthy operation at all. There were TONS of crew in there.

I am fairly confident that it was an inside job. however, here i must play devils advocate; if there were so many workers involved in placing explosives, then why did none of them speak out? surely this would not sit well on their concience (sp?)

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Very ineresting video Rotator. Until now, I had never seen any of that footage showing no plane and just an explosion. I definitelty think that the media was complicit in feeding the sheeple what the government told them to.

Also, I dont know how honest the info from this website is, but I have seen similar info elsewhere saying that there are several of the 911hijackers that are still alive. Draw your own conclusions, but nothing that the govt has fed us adds up in the least bit.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Does ANYONE have the Original Footage from that chopper cam? We have all found in the past: videos, quotes, and pictures doctored to fit the agenda of some. (i will assume both sides)

I will look for it myself to see if it exists. Remember, that plane was traveling at 400 MPH. All it would take would be a quick splice of a couple frames to make it dissapear.

They have voice recordings from two planes I believe that has the Highjackers speaking to the passengers. Not sure when they were "removed". Also by the cell phone calls...they all say the plane was taken over. And can I add that not one mentioned anyone jumpping out of the plane and the plane set on "auto pilot". I dont know much about planes...but i do think this would cause cabin depressurization...which was never mentioned by any passengers.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata

I am fairly confident that it was an inside job. however, here i must play devils advocate; if there were so many workers involved in placing explosives, then why did none of them speak out? surely this would not sit well on their concience (sp?)

Thats pretty easy. Why do you think nobody speaks out about ANY of our black ops programs? Its because its theyre job. We're not talking about taking national guardsmen off of theyre semi-active duty to go plant bombs, we're talking about elite, well trained black ops spooks. These are people that deal with assassination of political figures, terrorist intel recon, undercover espionage work, weapons trade, etc. These are the figure behind such events as the Contra Scandel, the WTC bombing in 91, the attempts on Chavez, etc. black ops units dont talk, whether its in fear, or whether its just what they do.

If its because of fear, well, its easy to understand. Your the shadow hand of the government, you DEAL in what the government does, and that would keep you in line all alone. If you spoke out, it would be some of your former black ops buddies coming for you.

Or, if its just because its theyre job, well, if you believe in what you do, your mind has a wierd way of justifying your actions. while it may have been an evil thing, your mind may say "well, we did it with minimal casualties, and we made it fall straight down. Its for the good of the nation."

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
and you can site this of course?
You dont need jack hammers to drill concrete colums, you need core drilling equipment.

I could, but its all really in many extensive threads already on this topic, I dont feel like phishing for citations of whats already been expressed. If someone else wants to, go right ahead.

I asked similar questions and only one person was able to provide me with any outside thinking. You dont need to "wire" anything, it can all be done remotely.
CD's dont need hundreds of meters of wires anymore. Besides that, you dont need conventional shaped charges either.

You still need to go through the dry wall and get into the central core, so while you really dont need to drill and hammer.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Does ANYONE have the Original Footage from that chopper cam? We have all found in the past: videos, quotes, and pictures doctored to fit the agenda of some. (i will assume both sides)

I will look for it myself to see if it exists. Remember, that plane was traveling at 400 MPH. All it would take would be a quick splice of a couple frames to make it dissapear.

They have voice recordings from two planes I believe that has the Highjackers speaking to the passengers. Not sure when they were "removed". Also by the cell phone calls...they all say the plane was taken over. And can I add that not one mentioned anyone jumpping out of the plane and the plane set on "auto pilot". I dont know much about planes...but i do think this would cause cabin depressurization...which was never mentioned by any passengers.

I would say that the whole 'remote control planes" is alittle unneccessary.

All we need to do is what our governments been doing for years, use our CIA agents to hire the terrorists to do the job, and just make sure our FBI agents dont catch them.

We did that well.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You may say the remote control plane was unnecessary... but it was brought up on this thread. I would be more likely to belive a remote control plane over a HOLOGRAM plane. But i dont believe either were involved on 911

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
You want to see it but you don't, thats a very honest statement.

I cant see it either, and the makers of the film cant see it, thats why they made the film.

I see it at about 9:16 rundown time it appears as a pixellated shape on trajectory for the building. It "appears" from that white clump top right of the burning tower.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Simple: Because there were no hijackers!

Remote controlled airplanes are not new, this is actually a technology from the '60s. You can control virtually any flying craft, equipped with the proper guided piloting devices, using a military satellite.

Another explanation is the use of mind control to influence pilots into crashing the planes, but I don't know why they would have done that since a remote controlled attack is a lot more simple.

[edit on 16/2/07 by Echtelion]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
..how did they convince the hijackers to commit suicide?

first off the BBC and other news agencies reported and confirmed shortly after 9/11 that a number of the supposed highjackers were and are still alive today. Secondly, its believed that the highjackers themselves werent aware fully of the plans themselves. and your second question is more easily answered. In the weeks leading up to 9/11....the extra security that had been assigned to the towers was actually RECALLED, and then they started having "random emergency drills" in which people were evacuated on a number of occasions. perfect time to plant the explosives.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata

you would be amazed at what you can keep quiet about if your job/life/family is threatened

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
...who were those high-level Raytheon employees on the hijacked planes?
............what were they working on?

www.wanttoknow.info...

September 25, 2001: As details of the passengers on the four hijacked flights emerge, some are shown to have curious connections to the defense company Raytheon, and possibly its Global Hawk pilotless aircraft program (see 1998 and August 2001).

Stanley Hall (Flight 77) was director of program management for Raytheon Electronics Warfare. One Raytheon colleague calls him "our dean of electronic warfare." [AP, 9/25/01]

Peter Gay (Flight 11) was Raytheon's Vice President of Operations for Electronic Systems and had been on special assignment to a company office in El Segundo, Calif. [AP, 9/25/01] Raytheon's El Segundo's Electronic Systems division is one of two divisions making the Global Hawk. [ISR Journal, 3/02]

Kenneth Waldie (Flight 11) was a senior quality control engineer for Raytheon's electronic systems.

David Kovalcin (Flight 11) was a senior mechanical engineer for Raytheon's electronic systems. [CNN, 9/01]

Herbert Homer (Flight 175) was a corporate executive working with the Department of Defense. [CNN, 9/01, Northeastern University Voice, 12/11/01]

Raytheon employees with possible links to Global Hawk can be connected to three of the four flights? There may be more, since many of the passengers' jobs and personal information have remained anonymous. A surprising number of passengers, especially on Flight 77, have military connections. [Chicago Tribune, 9/16/01] Could these Raytheon employees have known too much? Or is it possible they, along with others, were not even on the planes?"

OOooooh, THAT's what they were working on...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Why would auto-pilot depressurize the cabin? Real pilots use it all the time.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just to clarify my post above, maybe some missed it..

The same people who were responsible for developing pilotless aircraft programs for military use, such as Global Hawk, were killed on the hijacked planes.

If that doesn't SCREAM conspiracy, get ready to have your mental health questioned.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
They never commited suicide by flying their plane into a tower as this live footage clearly shows. www.livevideo.com... _cid=49330

So no plane hit Tower 2 only a massive explosion from within.

I watched that clip, but I don't understand what point they are trying to make exactly. Are they suggesting a plane didn't hit the second building and it was a camera trick and a pre-planetd explosion. Eyewitnesses on the ground saw the plane hit the second building, one woman remarked "that was not american airlines"
You can see it if you forward to the 38th minute of this clip
video.google.com...

Now I can believe those muslims never commited suicide because it was likely they were never even on board in the first place. Those planes were most likely being controlled by remote. Even if there were the arabs on board the plane would still be flying by remote control. There is no way the NWO would take the chance that the supposed 19 skyjackers would make a mess of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There were no hijackers. It was a simple software update to the planes and beacons installed in the impact sites.

Zakheim Mastermind 911

The Pentagon Comptroller was the 911 Mastermind.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok lets see if I have this straight.

No highjackers...these airplanes were wired with remote control units. Who wired them - where were they wired - why has no one come forward and said "yup, I wireds me some planes the other day and they flies real good like - all by themselves and everything."

Where are the people that were on the planes - REAL people missing. Why has no one come forward to say "Nah..I wasn't on the plane like everyone thought, I was in the south Florida for....ummm 5 years."

No planes...The towers exploded from within. OK...who installed the explosives - when did they do it - why did no one notice - why have so many people reported seeing planes fly into buildings on that day. Why has no one come forward and say "Oh you mean THOSE buildings...yep I put thermite in them...took danged near a week to get it all done...wheew nearly got caught hauling in all that damned material."

Thats all I have time for right now but you get my point.

Terrorists hate us, hijack planes, fly planes into buildings to kill us.

It really is not as hard as some of you folks make it out to be. I understand you may really believe what you say, so that makes it all the more sad. Just stop and think about how tough it would be to silence EVERYONE involved. Common sense says it was the terrorists. Please deny ignorance!

M.Agenda!

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Midwest Agenda]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
Ok lets see if I have this straight.

No highjackers...these airplanes were wired with remote control units. Who wired them - where were they wired - why has no one come forward and said "yup, I wireds me some planes the other day and they flies real good like - all by themselves and everything."

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Midwest Agenda]

I don't want to suggest your post is kinda real stupid or that you are way behind in modern technology, but you do know that they can fly large aircraft by remote control and have been able to do it for many years

I was also wondering why you imagined the guy who might be involved talked like he had come off the set of Deliverance

[edit on 7-3-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Advocates of the theory that remote control might have been used to guide the 9/11 aircraft to their targets, have been troubled by a debate over whether the necessary remote controls were actually built-in to the aircraft, or whether they were bolted-on as a retrofit for the specific tasks of 9/11. Both theories have been viewed as having difficulties: building the system as standard equipment would require too many people to know about the system (causing security difficulties), while a retrofit of the system would also be too complex and expensive with excessive risks of discovery.

A review of Boeing documentation shows that in fact, the 757/767 flight computer has nearly all of the required capabilities as standard equipment, including guidance, communications, GPS navigation, and traffic control functions.

911-strike.com

Nearly...but not ALL...next.

M.Agenda!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join