It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet another mexican alien video (fake?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The BORG are here!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
haha those were some pretty good videos though. man that glowing human eyes trick gets me every time

lol

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Now what in the name of the shakin' sheiks of Arabia is C3PIO doing here?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
all i saw in that graveyard ghost one was a pair of glowing eyes.

PS. glowing eyes on a human can be caused by night vision cameras

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Shes nothing !
Have you ever seen the weather reporter on UNIVISION.....

Would that be Jackie Guerrido?
Great body and powerful looking breas.....sorry legs

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What's with the insane shaky video? Quite a coincidence that an alien would show up just when there was a major earthquake.

Clumsiest alien ever.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Michael Jackon is on holiday i reckon, it's a new thriller video.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ok after several viewings and half a box of tissues
I eventually got past that smokingly hot girl (be a shame when a mustache appears on that pretty face:lol
and looked at the robot video.

It looks like it is wandering around looking for something and if I listen hard enough I am sure I hear it say "I've lost R2!!!" in a kind of Anthony Daniels kind of voice

It could be a Cyberman, R2D2, a new species of shiny Borg but one thing I am sure it is not is an alien or robot. If you look at any of Hondas Asimo robots and realise that a car manufacturer can make that, then why would anyone with advanced technology make this pile of crud? For christs sake hes walking around like hes drunk 2 bottles of Tequilla.

Perhaps someone told the guy that if he crosses the USA border he will have to be an illegal Alien and got the costume wrong!!

"Hey, Guisepe, the Americans will treat you better if you were an Extraterrestial Alien than a illegal Alien"

"Thanks my friend, I have the Aluminium foil and flashing LED cycle lamp ready......"

"Be careful Guisepe, if you meet any Hill Billies Hombres, it is traditional to anal probe them."

"Anal probe? Why?"

"Dont worry my friend and remember Pepe has a job for you at Taco Bell..........."

Ooh baby I had to watch again wheres the tissues?
That is hot

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
HAHAAHA... Absolutely priceless!, his mate dressed up in tin foil and stumbling about in a back garden somewhere!! Seriously hats off to the makers of this it really made me laugh...oh and the girl is really cute..

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Over half of this threads post seem more interested in drooling over the girl at the end of the clip. Personally I´d like to know what she´s saying.

Admit the clip looks "weird", BUT - if you would stage/fake an alien clip, would you really do it this way?

I think everyone knows what the term "Alien" actually stands for. Aliens could really be alien in our eyes. Just a thought among the testosterone.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That music is by Danny Elfman. I just realized that.
I'm not sure what exactly, maybe the Spiderman theme. I don't exactly keep movie scores around so it might take me awhile to confirm this.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The video didn't have more with that girl in the end. It would have been worth more. When you said mexican alien video (fake?), I was thinking of the one on Youtube with the creature from Predator taking out the illegals as they crossed the border.

Hey mikesingh I just read were you live with the your avatar. Nice one.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just your typical alien coming to earth to take ecstasy and then go clubbing. They are definitely more intelligent than us because they party with hot chicks.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by testrat]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hah, it looks like a guy in a costume with Christmas lights.

Thank you for making me laugh.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This Video reminds me of the sam waterston SKit on SNL, about senior citizens needing robot insurance. Then they show this robot that comes to steal medication from senior citizens...and sam is salesperson for Insurance company....

because you never know when robots might attack......

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
you can smell the hormones in this thread.... cough...hack.... wheeze....

I looked at the video and thought... we have space suits when we go outside of our atmosphere, wouldn't an alien? Does everyone breathe oxygen on every planet?

How do you detect a video camera or any camera with auto focus on? You look for a directed stream of IR light. If you don't have that sensor on, then you wouldn't even know you were being watched. Unless I guess you could detect energy moving from the battery to the electronics inside the camera...very sensitive sensors needed indeed!

A very bold move on an alien to be caught like that outside of his blind.

I also want to throw another theory in here.....who thinks that the closer we get to the galactic plane, the more traffic we will see to our little blue ball of screaming transmissions?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
I also want to throw another theory in here.....who thinks that the closer we get to the galactic plane, the more traffic we will see to our little blue ball of screaming transmissions?

Since I first understood, as a little kid, that we were blissfully belching modulated radio transmissions into space, I've wondered WHY we would think that any other "intelligent lifeforms" would communicate by radio transmission. What if other intelligent species out there have no concept of radio transmission for communications? What if modulated radio transmissions are toxic to them, in the same way that unfiltered ultraviolet radiation is toxic to us? Perhaps they even consider modulated radio transmission to be some kind of weapon.

And, yes, I understand that radio is pervasive in the universe, you can't really get away from natural sources of radio... But the universe is full of gamma radiation and cosmic rays, as well, which are very destructive to human life depending upon the intensity of the exposure. Maybe other lifeforms are similarly affected by intense, modulated radio transmissions, such as those that pour into space from the Earth.

Could be that intelligent, space-faring species may be avoiding our world like a toxic dump site, because we're blasting out these waves of modulated radio transmissions day and night, nonstop, for decades. Maybe one way to "lure them in" would be to shut down our electromagnetic communications for a while — oh, I think 10 or 20 years would be sufficient.

As we enter the galactic plane, perhaps our coming is a source of anxst for otherworldly species far and wide — maybe they're "preparing" to deal with the menace that we pose.
Hmmmm?

— Doc Velocity

Ram

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think she had video filmed a guy who was terrible attracted to her.

Atleast he got her attention..

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
because we're blasting out these waves of modulated radio transmissions day and night, nonstop, for decades.

Actually Doc, my 'friends' (wink,wink), tell me its the content of the transmissions. Laugh tracks and wacky local weatherman cause bubbles to form in ETs 'blood', producing symptoms a lot like 'the bends'.

That's why the subject of this video appeared to be staggering....an early episode of Laverne and Shirley intended for the Bejing market, ricocheted off of the ionosphere and nearly waylaid a diplomat from Reticulate Mordecai II.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
my only question with this video is that the yes....HOTTIE...blah blah... at the end seems like a serious reporter. Is this video taken seriously in Spain/Mexico? I mean we are all laughing at it, however it looks like it is on a major news station and was not a laughing matter to them. Who knows maybe it was on Spains Most Funniest Videos...as I dont speak Spanish so i have no clue what she is saying...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join