It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newton,Hawkins,Einstein etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You think any of these people in their deep study led them to an occultic group and/or secret society?

I caught a bit this A.M. about most of them and their behavior over the years, makes me wonder if they ever got a bigger piece than they planned prior to death.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I saw that show, it was awesome.

Did you miss the part where they were so obsessed with their work, their marriages failed, and Newton literally locked himself away for years to work on Principia ?

I just think that type of mind is so singularly focused, they wouldn't give a hoot about joining a club

heck, when einstein got his undergrad degree, he couldn't even get a job for 2 years ! He hardly seems connected

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sir Issac was also a Alchemist so he was no doubt exposed to things esoteric.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Isaac Newton was a Unitarian, so there is no doubt that he would have had some aquaintance with what most would call "the occult."

This doesn't mean that he wasn't a Rosicrucian, however I did find this:

Newton Biography

From the above link:
Newton's final gesture before death was to refuse the sacrament, a decision of some consequence in the 18th century. Although Newton was dutifully raised in the Protestant tradition his mature views on theology were neither Protestant, traditional, nor orthodox. In the privacy of his thoughts and writings, Newton rejected a host of doctrines he considered mystical, irrational, or superstitious. In a word, he was a Unitarian.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When you are a thinker on the level of these people... I am sure God and spirituality takes on a whole different level than just some windbag telling you what to believe. Hence... you might stumble across knowledge similar to what secret societies pass on to each other.

I will say as far as I am concerned, math and science both suggest that "God, angels, and demons" for lack of better words do exist but are hardly beyond what we ourselves are capable of and are quite tangible.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i wonder if the atom bomb had anything to do with the occult. ive heard that there was a fetus inside the bomb. strange. if this is true i wonder who it come out of...and why was it put inside an atom bomb. as a matter of fact ill see if i can find more about this. i know i heard it somewhere....

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Within the history of the world the majority of our great thinker, philoshers, scientists, poets, essayists, astrologers, therorists etc were very often interconnected with ancient secret societies. Generally from a family link, or blood line, but sometimes they were invited because they were just plane brilliant.

This is easily seen in by the knowledge that has been attained. How can one attain understanding without verifying facts. How does one, without the help of others, ever figure anything out. Knowlegde is an ancient practice, and the attainment of knowledge, and storage of, was often very coveted.

Sometimes, people who proved themselves, would be invited into the ancient libraries of the great and mighty secret societies, and from "they" is where there knowlege came from. Further, the emmisanaries ( those given the honour of disclosing information) would combine thier brilliance with the past 3000 years of brilliance.
Alexander the great was given aristotle
Leonardo di vinci proved himself, and thus was entered into the great realm of human flight.
Galilao was invited to learn and better understand the planetary movments, he was also given the honour of the sherical earth thoery, one that was at least 5000 years old
Francis bacon is shakespear
Newton was invited to study 3000 year old texts on physics, and theroetical physics
Bill gates(through family lineage) was given the honour of "microsoft''
sergy brin(through family lineage) was given the honour of google

the knowlege is ancient, the most brilliant thinkers, who, if they can truly prove themselves are given access to this knowledge, under very strict conditions, oaths and promisies to not to fully disclose what they themselves have seen and learned in those ancient secret libraries.

I tell ya, ide promise too, to touch 3000 year old manuscripts,
mabey i would get the priveledge to disclose the fact that
THE BLACK DEATH WAS A CONSPIRITAL GENICIDE ON PAGANS

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Some of the top inventors of the technology of the Anti-Christ, are indeed occultists of the left-hand; and if they are not, then they are at least unconsciously in tune with the atomic-infernos capable of inventing such abominations:

Gnostic Kabbalah 4: Assiah

...The splitting of the atom and nuclear explosions releases submerged abysmal matter as well as new and terribly malicious atomic elements: neptunium (93), plutonium (94), americium (95), and curium (96).

Through bomb atomic explosions these terribly malicious infernal substances escape from the Abyss (Klipoth) thus attracting certain frightful and monstrous psychological characteristics onto the surface of the earth and into the minds of people.

The splitting of the atom is a blasphemy, a scientific madness that not only brings physical damage to this afflicted world (of Assiah), but also psychic and mental monstrosities, horrible abominations of an infernal type.

If human beings would study solar energy and learn to use it intelligently, liquid fuel would be eliminated and the conquest of space would be possible, based on an upright conduct of humanity...

new topics

top topics

join