It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlestar Galactica gets 4th Season.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, the finale was frakkin' awsome

When anders and the chief are talking about the music they heard, they both say it sounds like "something from the childhood". my guess is they were replaced when they were kids. the song was implanted in their heads as a trigger.

Starbuck might be the 5th Cylon. The visions she had prior to her "death" might have been visions of something she already went through once: that limbo-like thing cylons go through when they die and before they reincarnate.
she might have been replaced as a kid, then died once, came back again and somehow retained the memory of the reincarnation as visions she was drawing since childhood. I also think her mother might have known about it or at least suspected that something is wrong with her, given the way how she acted towards Starbuck when she was a kid.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Theory,

The Final 5 cylons aren't physical beings, or models, but software programs compatible with the physiology of the human brain. Kind of like a Cylon brainwash.

Something to think about until next year anyway.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think Billy Keikeya was supposed to be amongst the Final Five, but since Paul Campbell decided to leave the show, that got scratched. Damn you Paul for screwing with the storyline! *sigh* C'est la vie...

Some of the hypotheses I've had included that the Gaeta is the fifth yet-to-be-revealed Cylon. He's been acting really strange the last two episodes. He lied on the stand. I'm also betting on Baltar's shifty lawyer (Mark Sheppard did an amazing job acting the part).

I don't think Starbuck is a Cylon. RDM has hinted that her role is bigger than that, and a lot more complicated.

Another hypothesis I've had is that the Final Five aren't actually Cylons, but pre-cursors to the human-Cylon models. This would explain Tighe's past, and the past of all the rest. They might be the humans from which the human-Cylons are genetically derived, or somehow otherwise genetically related (perhaps it's not from them the genes come, but rather from their parents--except, perhaps, Tighe since he's old enough).

While I doubt that Starbuck is a Cylon, much less one of the Final Five, I think she might actually originally be from Earth. I think that Earth is far more advanced than the colonies, and the Cylons got their reincarnation technology (and quite likely their religion) from Earth, though they may not know it.

It may well turn out to be that the Cylon God is more real than anyone could have imagined. I'm betting that he or she is someone from Earth that's on a power tripping having all these machines worship him or her.

Anyway, I'm glad Kara is back. She always was my favorite character. She actually reminds me of a girl I once knew, and for whom I had an interest. Alas, she had to move far, far away. Oddly enough, her name was Kara too.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join