It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you had a chance to join them..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
would you?

lets say for some reason, the powers that be wanted to recruit you to play on their team and promised you riches, happiness, protection, etc.

If you cant beat them, might as well join em right?

[edit on 15-2-2007 by redchrisblue]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That would be like shaking the devils hand. I for one, would not step close to an opportunity as such. Not even attempt to demise them from the inside, would still accept there agreement from the start.

7A

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
That would be like shaking the devils hand. I for one, would not step close to an opportunity as such. Not even attempt to demise them from the inside, would still accept there agreement from the start.

7A

I thought beating them at their own game would be best?

Your not shaking the devils hand your deceiving him.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Did you just register today to ask this question?

I am taking it that you would join?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i have been browsing this site for awhile and well, i guess interesting things have been happening, or maybe im just being more observant.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ah, I see.

I do not care much for hypothetical questions that have little chance of coming true.

What have you been observing as happening?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
some people say the number 13 is bad luck, some say its good luck,
i got to thinking they are on the bad side 13, cause its good for me.

i was at a friends house, she has roommates. and this guy offers me a ring with that star the devil worshippers use out of no where, i declined and wondered why would he offer that to me, do i look gothic or what, this ring flipped open and had a skull and bones symbol.

anyways we got to playing texas holdem without this guy, after a couple hand i get two 6's. i really wanted to see where this hand was going. i was thinking how crazy it would be to win with three 6's. so im in the game she turns over the first three cards and they are three nines. i win the game with a full house.

it was kind of wierd how that guy tries to give me a devil ring and i win with such and evil hand. i wanted to win the hand too....

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Are you making us an offer?

I can be bought...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The knowledge you would gain would be unmeasurable. Plus the only way to get the truth out is for an inside man to get the proof out to the public.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Are you making us an offer?

I can be bought...

nah i dont have any offers..... im greedy too. there is other strange things that have heppened...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
how about joining them to get solid information, documents, and inside stuff and then exposing it to the world. By doing that you could save millions of people's lives, even if you end up dying. I'd do that

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Damn straight! I'd easily join them just to have the opportunity to get all the inside knowledge and get it out to the public regardless of if they'd kill me or not. I could always try to undermine them from the inside. A very unlikley thing for one man given the suppesed size, scope, and power of the organization, but releasing their information to the public would get people to rally toghether and they'd ultimately be brought down by the very population they aim to control. I'd be salavating at the possibility to get an edge like that and to learn the things that only an "inside man" would get to know. All the above is only if it involves the NWO. If it's just a secret society thing then I wouldn't pay any mind to it.

[EDIT: for numerous typos]

[edit on 2/15/2007 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Heres a site i found a long time ago when i was doing research on souls.
Its a site that offers to buy your soul, even gives you a free quote, based on a questionnaire which doesnt work right now.
WeWantYourSoul

Oh, in answer to the original posters question, ill go back a few years.
When i was younger, ill be 38 in two days, I was very conservative to the point that I wouldve gone along with ALMOST anything the Govt proposed as long as I was in the Govt side of it and not the civilian side.
Back then my entire family was, in many different ways, involved in Law Enforcement and Military. So much so that at times I believed I could get away with anything, without so much as a warning.
My dad was a Dallas Cop for many, many years and he would place a DPA sticker on the windshield, i could pretty much get out of any citation, anywhere in Texas.
This was back in the days that L.E. was more like a huge brotherhood and "professional courtesy" was very widespread.
It still is to a certain extent but nothing like it was in the 80s and early 90s.
Ive grown up since then and I no longer beliee the way i did. I am completely against any Govt control over its citizens and definitely against any type of Police State type system, which is where i see us heading now.
So to answer your question, at one time, yes but now NO.

Originally posted by redchrisblue
some people say the number 13 is bad luck, some say its good luck,
i got to thinking they are on the bad side 13, cause its good for me.

i was at a friends house, she has roommates. and this guy offers me a ring with that star the devil worshippers use out of no where, i declined and wondered why would he offer that to me, do i look gothic or what, this ring flipped open and had a skull and bones symbol.

anyways we got to playing texas holdem without this guy, after a couple hand i get two 6's. i really wanted to see where this hand was going. i was thinking how crazy it would be to win with three 6's. so im in the game she turns over the first three cards and they are three nines. i win the game with a full house.

it was kind of wierd how that guy tries to give me a devil ring and i win with such and evil hand. i wanted to win the hand too....

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hmmm... good question.

If I'd join "them", that'd be for playing their game for a short period of time, to gain their trust and infiltrate deep in their power network, and then betray them by any way I can, at the moment they expect the less. I'd create massive confusion into their network, use my big money to support activist groups and resistance networks, and go out in public, writing books and doing interviews, telling all the truth about their little conspiracies...

Perhaps this is why they never really trusted me, after all... people like me have a mind that's far too dangerous for "them".

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
power corrupts, everybody knows the rest of the adage...........
What makes you think you are incorruptable ?these things have a way of drawing the unwary to service that is graduated till before you realize it you have incriminated yourself and cannot expose squat without doing lengthy time yourself for whtaever you were asked to do to prove your self to your bosses.
Nothing is for free, and nothing is simple as it seems.
By joining the conspiracy you damn youself to its fortunes whether you want to or not..........
After one act of evil, the next becomes less distastefull and so on till one ends up deep into it or dead.
The nature of such evil is that it erodes ones conscience with position and perks till its far too late to quit.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
I do not care much for hypothetical questions that have little chance of coming true.

What was the point of that? If you don't care about it then why did you even post?

Anyway I think they'd only make you the offer if they really needed you for something. And if you declined but they still really needed you then i'd expect them to make an 'offer that you can't refuse' kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
yeah, if the cia came and asked me to join, i would....

or the MIBs

but, theres no use thinking about that, since i probably know more than any of the government agencies in my country...

seriously.

i live in croatia.

so go figure....

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
sure why not!

it would be interesting to see the world from the other side. i reckon it will be pretty cool

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
sodom

send your applications to:

Mr.Sodom
personnel department
complex 23
groomlacke NV

sodom

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Heck yeah I would! And once I was in I probably would forget about all this "The government has to tell us" business and start making even better lies (because of my experience on here).

Sorry guys and gals, but if I could be on the inside I would.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join