It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction\Time Travel Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The shortest way I could present it to you, is back in 1992 I was at work as a security guard in a somewhat remote location and was abducted by two typical grey ET, they brought me to a mothership where there was many other types of beings and then onto the planet they occupied and used me as a test subject for a time travel machine and from there I spent I think 25 to 40 years on my own timeline and erased memories, reverse aged and came back 6 days later on the worldline of earth.

I have had strange experiences throughout my life but I believe I was abucted at least once but I am suspicious there was more times.

I guess the twist to it all is these days I think I was abducted by the future me possessing a grey ET body(s) and I have many thoughts of time travel as well.

I find alot of similarities to my story and confirmation type things in my research at this message board and others and many websites and videos and I really dont think I myself or anyone else is doing this for attention or are copying from each other either.

I guess I just want to be prepared for a new ET reality coming to a town near you. the bottom line is we need to question everything and know thyself when it comes.

Peace.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well, with the experience you had..... when people talk about different realities you can now understand, sorta.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, with the experience you had..... when people talk about different realities you can now understand, sorta.
if you mean, what people are bred to believe, yes I agree.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I guess the next step is for you to bring up the things you can remember in some type of report where people can read about your story. If you haven't read the mars records yet....you might want to look at those reports.

The things that this talks about seems to frighten people so much that they just clam up or get quite disturbed about the experience.

www.themarsrecords.com...

There are 4 books by the same group of people with 2 people claiming to have had similar experiences.

I find the reports wild and gut wrenching, which takes a lot to hit me that way. I am not sure if I could expose myself like that if there was a story like that in my memory.

Don't get discouraged by the coments that some throw out, because they are intrenched in a deep rut of denial.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I guess the next step is for you to bring up the things you can remember in some type of report where people can read about your story. If you haven't read the mars records yet....you might want to look at those reports.

The things that this talks about seems to frighten people so much that they just clam up or get quite disturbed about the experience.

www.themarsrecords.com...

There are 4 books by the same group of people with 2 people claiming to have had similar experiences.

I find the reports wild and gut wrenching, which takes a lot to hit me that way. I am not sure if I could expose myself like that if there was a story like that in my memory.

Don't get discouraged by the coments that some throw out, because they are intrenched in a deep rut of denial.
I read the mars records and tried to contact them and they said they werent doing anymore readings. I actually have quite a bit of material so far and I found similarities there indeed:
there is some info here on this thread, and right now me and onthedeck are compiling our reseach and we are going to publish hopefully soon, free of charge.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
what i dont get this? It this real? and this happened like 15 years ago so why did you wait so long to tell people

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well....when you talk about this in public, you had better start looking over your shoulder for the guys in white coats.....or should I say MIB.

Being able to recount stories on a board like this gives people a chance to divulge this info without being confronted face to face.

It is a lot to swallow and you need to have a very open mind if you want to try and find commonalities with other experiences. If people tried to be more open, without being so rude, they might be able to find the common ground.

Those rude people are just in a stagnant state of denial. They are comfortable with what they believe and focus their energy trying to support their own ideas, wether they are right or wrong.

It is an old hockey player's instinct....when you are in doubt, drop back 5 yards and play defence. That way you can see the whole ice.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by s3b4k
what i dont get this? It this real? and this happened like 15 years ago so why did you wait so long to tell people
I think everything happens for a reason including when it happens.

Well....when you talk about this in public, you had better start looking over your shoulder for the guys in white coats.....or should I say MIB.
I am no longer afraid for some reason, I dont even know why myself.

Being able to recount stories on a board like this gives people a chance to divulge this info without being confronted face to face.
true, no one to look directly at your face with that look they think your crazy, I agree.

It is a lot to swallow and you need to have a very open mind if you want to try and find commonalities with other experiences. If people tried to be more open, without being so rude, they might be able to find the common ground.
I agree as well, people need to consciossly open up to new ideas alone, they think to deeply into it, it seems

Those rude people are just in a stagnant state of denial. They are comfortable with what they believe and focus their energy trying to support their own ideas, wether they are right or wrong.
plus it is a part of the programming of the controllers in my opinion, media, propaganda, etc is equal to programming.

It is an old hockey player's instinct....when you are in doubt, drop back 5 yards and play defence. That way you can see the whole ice.
makes sense!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Will you supply personal information about your self so the people here who are investigator savey can prove or disprove your claims?
Specifically the dates you were absent would need to be confirmed as well as who you are so that people who know you can talk about you.

I held a security clearance in the Navy and before they would trust me with information, they sent NIS to every person I knew in my past. It is a personal reliability program that allows us to continue and not just ignore you as a fake.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
The shortest way I could present it to you, is back in 1992 I was at work as a security guard in a somewhat remote location and was abducted by two typical grey ET, they brought me to a mothership where there was many other types of beings and then onto the planet they occupied and used me as a test subject for a time travel machine and from there I spent I think 25 to 40 years on my own timeline and erased memories, reverse aged and came back 6 days later on the worldline of earth.

O......K.

I try to be open minded, so please dont take offense to this, but this sounds a bit looney tunes.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
observer, I agree but "it is, what it is" although I hate that phrase sometimes.

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
Will you supply personal information about your self so the people here who are investigator savey can prove or disprove your claims?
Specifically the dates you were absent would need to be confirmed as well as who you are so that people who know you can talk about you.

I held a security clearance in the Navy and before they would trust me with information, they sent NIS to every person I knew in my past. It is a personal reliability program that allows us to continue and not just ignore you as a fake.
first of all, I am not looking for anyones belief, question everything indeed, I think all my info is in the thread I linked to, but my name is Renato Ferraz, I been through NIS twice in the last 6 years both times when I worked at the IRS if that helps.

If your a military person I have one question for you,

where does your loyalty lay? the people/humans of earth or the organization?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"abducted by two typical grey ET" you say?

I had to chuckle at that a bit just because you made it sound like its as common as seeing a mail man. Since I've never come face to face with any aliens, other then maybe the illegal kind, can you please elaborate by providing a description of them?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by amehrich
"abducted by two typical grey ET" you say?

I had to chuckle at that a bit just because you made it sound like its as common as seeing a mail man. Since I've never come face to face with any aliens, other then maybe the illegal kind, can you please elaborate by providing a description of them?

AMEHRICH
VERY well put. I think this observation begs a little more attention. Someone has implemented the word TYPICAL with the word GRAY and was referring to something that DOES NOT EXIST... to many anyway... LOL... it "does not exist"...

So, tell me then...

If someone can say a "gray" or a "spoon" or a "fork"or a "baseball" or a "banana" or a "pencil" is TYPICAL...

Then how can one of those NOT exist???

Interesting. VERY Interesting.

beteo
SPout

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by timedrifter

O......K.

I try to be open minded, so please dont take offense to this, but this sounds a bit looney tunes.

YES. IT DOES.

Now...

Refer to the Book of Job. Use it as a TOOL.

Notice how YOU are thinking this story is NUTS. Notice how the person telling the story BELIEVES IT.

WHAT IF...

Part of the plan is to ISOLATE YOU? Ever get the feeling you sabotage your own life? Hmmm...

YOU are supposed to ISOLATE HIM. YOU are supposed think HE IS CRAZY.

WHAT IF...

THAT would certainly stall us out on getting to the bottom of this would it not?

What if they selected from HIS BRAIN the thoughts, concerns, fears, joys, praises, prayers, hopes, dreams, nightmares, theories, favorite foods, colors, movies, etc...

Like when the gray comes up real close to your head... anybody ever have THAT happen?

He downloading YOU.

So if HE can do THAT... then why is it not plausible to believe they have the ability to implement ALL that data to create a "holodeck" for YOU. So that YOU are the ONLY ONE that recognizes EVERYTHING in that reality?

Wow. Pretty Star Wars, eh?

Yeah... that's what I said too...

beteo
SPout

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The same thing happened to me too once, but they were testing shampoo on me. It did sting my eyes but my hair was very manageable afterwards so all in all, I have no complaints.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
It did sting my eyes but my hair was very manageable afterwards so all in all

Its that kind of off-hand, loony, comic 'what the?', that makes me love this place.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've heard so many stories I'm becoming cynical about this.

If its true. Then I hope you continue to search, and find the answers you are looking for.

If its fake. Then you are the reason so many people are cynical about this.

But its hard to prove one way or another. It's not like we could do a Vulcan mind melt to see what you see.

Either way good luck to you.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Listen, I do not care who believes this or not, that is your choice, again, I am not here to prove anything, I simply wanted to put out my story as another massage to prepare for the coming reality I think approaches very soon.

as far as typical gray comment, when someones mentions a "grey" in the ufology world, it is quite typical as in it has been described by many people for many years, you people can call it looney or whatever you want, I really dont care.

make cynical comments, go for it, it will simply be my and your own record to fall back on to measure just how open you were.

but it is perfect that non-believers are here on this thread, cause you are the people I am here for, the believers here I already have thanked goodness for them, they seem awake indeed.

you skeptics, bring it, share your beliefs so I can challenge them in every way: religion, space travel, ET and alien and so on, lets debate then.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by timedrifter]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
All I said was if you are true, more power to you. but if you are fake, then you are the problem.

Read what ever you want into that.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
All I said was if you are true, more power to you. but if you are fake, then you are the problem.

Read what ever you want into that.
sounds good, I am not offended, dont sweat it, I am just stating my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join