It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra's Spotted In Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

CHUPACABRAS SPOTTED IN CHILE: ALIEN UFO ESCAPEES OR MYTH?

(February 16, 2007) One week after Chile’s Armed Forces released photos and videos of UFO activity around the country, Chile’s mainstream media has once again gone extraterrestrial with various Chupacabra sightings reported throughout the country.

Chupacabra – literally translated as goat sucker – is the name for a mythical creature known for sucking the blood out of farm animals throughout Latin America and the southern United States. Many enthusiasts speculate that Chupacabras are aliens – or escaped alien pets – as evidence of the creature is frequently reported in tandem with nearby UFO sightings.

While UFO activity is typically reserved for Chile’s tabloid press, Chupacabra sightings make big news in Chile, and the countries principle newspaper, El Mercurio, reported Wednesday that Chupacabras are once again causing a stir in the southern cone country.

According to the daily, a Chupacabra attacked a henhouse in San Antonio Tuesday evening, leaving every chicken dead, without blood, and with a mysterious orifice on their spines.......

Full article here: santiago times

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
sounds tasty...

are there any "official" pictures of these things?

I've never even seen what an artists rendition of one of these things looks like...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamking
sounds tasty...

are there any "official" pictures of these things?

I've never even seen what an artists rendition of one of these things looks like...

There was a sketch of one in the link.
Seems like a myth!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think, this creature is a myth. No authentic pictures or film exist of this thing, as far as I know there's only descriptions by "witnesses" but no hard evidence

The thesis that chupas are in fact escaped pets of extraterrestrials is funny. Why not ?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think they are real. No creature kills the way a lot of these farm animals are killed. Hopefully we find out what they are soon, sucks waiting.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is one freaky pic of an apparently quite dead Chupa

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
^^^

That first pic of a staged photo by the artists that made that disgusting head, never meant to be seen as real. just fyi

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is an excellent site for el chupacabra information. Actually, its an excellent site for all cryptozoology information.
Cryptomundo

This pic here is an obvious AND admitted fake but it gives you an idea of what they believe el chupacabra to look like.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

top topics

join