It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Show Colbert Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Considering that they have had Kristol who is PNAC and NWO on the show leads me to believe that these two show's deflect the blame from the NWO onto Bush. Thats why they setup a dummy president so they can make fun of him on Comedy Central. So were waiting to see what stupid thing Bush does next but they never talk about Bohemain Grove or the NWO.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I dont know about all that.

The only reason these shows exist is because they are profitable for Comedy Central. No amount of ideology will keep an unprofitable show on the air. Look at Air America.

They do however contribute to the partisan fire that easilly and very effectively distracts people from whats really going on. I think thats just a side effect of the show that really only affects those viewers who just cant help but tow the party line.

I dont believe its an intentional effort. Though, goven the behind the scenes corrupt connections all throughout the media Im probably wrong and its actually the opposite of what I believe it is.

at any rate, theres nothing from stopping any of us from turning the channel, or better yet turning the box off all together.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't even know why I am responding to this silly post, maybe it's beause I love Stewart and Colbert. Anyway These two great shows are hardly responsible for deflecting any blame related to NWO on Bush, Thats the NWO or shadow gov't (whatever you want to call it) doing that themselves. Stewart and Colbert are NOT Cospiracy Theorists, They are comedians.If they evertalked about NWO issues like bohemian grove people would think they are nuts, kinda like alex jones who I respect (kinda) but is still a nutcase. In my opinion These shows are some of the only programs on TV that expose our current administration for the joke that it is.
Peace JK

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
^ agreed... Yea its comedy central and NWO and Bohemian Grove isn't funny.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Maybe the reason they dont talk about the NWO is because its bull?

What worries me about those shows (though i do watch them occasionally) is that they never talk about class interests. Steve alludes to them with the charater he's built but neither of them every acutally openly discuss who benifits from the issues they discuss.

They may be funny, but they are really no better than most media pundits.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

top topics

join