posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
Originally posted by mrRviewer
in high school we studied this and i always found the way Kennedy's head moved to be strange according to the one shooter theory. Now with the help
of youtube and its members it is clear that Oswald may have had nothing to do with the shooting.
Kennedy's guards were called to abandon post on the car.
when ever we watched the videos we were always shown the last shot in a close up zoom in position of jfk as his head blows open. now for possibly the
first time i have seen it in full frame but most of all i didn't watch the murder victim i watched the killer. the president is holding his throat
the other male passenger across from him is shot and slumps into his wifes lap. The passenger next to the driver turn around and then faces forward.
at that time the driver turns around shoots the President " blowing off the side of his head" and then decides to speed off. When he gets shot
Jackie knows who shot him and the reason she tries to climb out is to get away. "I've always wondered if outsiders are shotting at them why not just
get down instead of becoming an easy target by getting out"
heres the video that is easy to find nowadays.
and the b/w first and then the cleaned up color version by William Cooper
Several problems with your post...
1. the shot to his head was clearly to JFK's right and front. The driver is the left and front. If the driver had shot JFK, his head would have
recoiled to his back right indicating a shot from his left shoulder side.
2. I dont see any handgun but even if its there it wasnt the weapon that killed JFK. Whatever hit JFK clearly was a high-powered rifle. No handgun
shot to the head (with the exception of a 44) is going to cause such a violent wound and head reaction.
3. If the driver had fired the head shot, the govenor and the 1st lady would have been eyewitness to this. I find it hard to believe she'd keep
4. There was no smoke, recoil or any other indicator from the driver area to indicate a shot had been fired. In addition, no witness saw any such
thing (as most stated grassy noll was where the shots came from).
5. You claim the 1st lady was trying to get away from the driver. Isnt it also possible she just wanted to get away from JFK as he was clearly getting
hit ? Also, eyewitness testimony says she WASNT trying to escape but rather was scooping up JFK's brains. Take a closer look, she's reaching her
hand out to the area of the car right in the trajectory where JFK's brain matter would have landed.
Finally, the person giving this info out has admitted to have been a victim of disinformation before. His source giving him info about alien hostility
and intent was nothing more than disinfo and he later admitted it and changed his story.
The driver story doesnt add up at all.