It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes into lake leaving giant hole in ice? - Latvia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
this reminds me of dan browns best book, deception point. if you are into this stuff, I suggest you read it

alos, there is a great underwater UFO story from canada, the canadian Roswell.

external link to UFO files site

In Nova Scotia, on the night of October 4, 1967, in the remote town of Shag Harbour, dozens of eyewitnesses--airline pilots, fishermen, teenagers, and police officers--see what appears to be an extraterrestrial craft hovering above the water's surface. Some claim to have seen and heard the UFO plunge into the waters off the shoreline. Canadian authorities dispatched the Navy, Coast Guard, and police, and after a full government inquiry, claimed not a trace of anything suspicious. But does the government know more than it's telling? Lingering questions lead two UFO researchers to launch an investigation--and they uncovered documents that make it clear that the case should never have been closed.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this reminds me of dan browns best book, deception point. if you are into this stuff, I suggest you read it

alos, there is a great underwater UFO story from canada, the canadian Roswell.

external link to UFO files site

In Nova Scotia, on the night of October 4, 1967, in the remote town of Shag Harbour, dozens of eyewitnesses--airline pilots, fishermen, teenagers, and police officers--see what appears to be an extraterrestrial craft hovering above the water's surface. Some claim to have seen and heard the UFO plunge into the waters off the shoreline. Canadian authorities dispatched the Navy, Coast Guard, and police, and after a full government inquiry, claimed not a trace of anything suspicious. But does the government know more than it's telling? Lingering questions lead two UFO researchers to launch an investigation--and they uncovered documents that make it clear that the case should never have been closed.

That is a great story. One of the more solid ones out there, and also get's mentioned in several documentaries.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
UFO News Responded

Where did you get the photo? Is it related to the story or not?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO NEWS - There is little link under the photo stating that it’s a file photo by Brent C. Christner. Brent is into science and photography. He took this photograph while examining the microbial inhabitants of an Antarctic cryoconite hole. But thank you!… We will add some additional clarity to the post and include the word ’surrogate’ before ‘file photo’.

There must surely be a picture of this incident, must keep looking...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Instead of just crop circles, now we have the possibility of 'ice circles' made by UFO's! Who knew???

On the serious side, that Canadian story is excellent. I have heard about it; but not much. Thank you for that link.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
looks to me like someone had an ice fishing party the night before....

seriously though, anyone could do that by just getting like a big piece of wood and spinning it around like a clock hand making a perfect circle and then pounding a hole into the middle. Nothing amazing to me, but that's just my opinion.

[edit on 2/17/2007 by PennKen2009]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join