It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Wake Up !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This has probably been posted before, but anyways it's a good site to check out It's a Flash site, so best viewed in IE

usawakeup.org

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, I think that is an excellant site and exposes the true threat of islamofacism. Many in europe will deny the threat of islamofacism until it is too late to change it. They were already doomed from the begining. It is truly sad, but americans better realize that we are truly the last line of defense in this war and so far, the west is being infiltrated from the inside out.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
And what if we attack them and it turns out that they weren't dangerous?

Gah the possibilities...one way we may make ourselves look terrible, the other way we could lose so many lives...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What's ridiculous in this video:

- Use of the word islamofascist.
- 9/11 was made by muslims terrorists.
- Atomic 9/11 would be made by Iran.
- The video assume that Iran have nukes or will have nukes, if they have nukes, they will announce it to deter from an attack, they won't keep it secret. After, it assumes that Iran would be able somehow to bring it in the US, I know that US ports aren't protected that well, but every ships that leave Iran or in this part of the world is inspected.
- That muslims terrorists did the 1993 WTC bombings without any help. (FBI helped them)
- Osama Bin Laden is alive.
- Osama Bin Laden is acting on his own.
- Al-Qaeda is a real powerful terrorist organisation.
- Over 90% of US mosques are Saudi funded and tainted with Wahhabit doctrine.
- Colleges funded to capture the mind of the youth.
- Felons converting to some kind of islamo extremism, even if the majority of prisonners are christians.
- MSA funding paintball and survival skills and that it's good for combat.
- CAIR have influence BECAUSE of donations from Saudi Arabia, they have influence because of oil.
- Establishment of a caliphate worldwide proned by a lot of muslims.

What is true in this ``thing``.

- Saudi Arabia is supporting extremists worldwide and the US government is helping them and supporting them.
- A nuclear 9/11 would be catastrophic.
- The coming things because of the new congress, that's the NWO agenda, except for the rights to Habeas Corpus and rights to enemy combattants, illegal to profile muslims, elimination of patriot act and wiretapping.

Sorry, but those who wrote that piece of trash are fascists and racists, this look like huge neo-con propaganda.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You can ask your GOD to kill Allah in heaven.
Don't you believe your GOD to be almighty?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
At first I openly feared islamic fundamentalists but now I welcome them openly and can't wait for them to take over!

If this is shocking, I apologize but as a Christian who has taken the time to study the Bible, the Koran, parts of the Satanic Talmud and various Buddist commentaries there can be no other conclusion.

It is all "CRAP".

But being a white male who is currently blamed for all the world's problems; I have begun to see the world the way it truly is.

I work in the "evil" oil & gas industry. I put in a 14 hour day, every day. One hour to get to work, 12 hour shift, then at least one hour back home, sometimes a 15-18 hour shift is quite common based on the location of the job site. I get 1-3 days off after each job is finished but pretty much put in 280-320 days a year.

Yes, I am extremely wealthy but what good is owning in a stone mansion if your always gone working. What good is having a jet boat if you only get to use it once or twice a year. What is the point of having a motor cycle for the past 2 years if you have never even had the opportunity to even drive it yet?

Now why do I welcome Islam? Because in this politically correct land of the Western Civilization our law has gone out the window in order to correct past wrongs.

I'll put it this way: The "crown" has decided that my wife cheated on me because I'm a "workaholic". The wife gets the custody of the children cause I work too much even though my son was screaming at the top of his lungs for his "daddy" in the court room. The wife gets my house & all property within because they have "grown accustom to it" and I'm a stranger. The wife gets my house even though she committed adultry. Her new man gets to sleep in my king size bed, in my house with my kids, petting my animals. I have to live in an apartment paying for both house holds. I am guilty of trying to give my family the things I never even dreamed of growing up poor "white" trailer trash.
In case you are wondering, the oil & gas industry is not unionized in Canada and it is a feast or famine lifestyle. You either work non stop or not at all.

Being that Christianity has failed, maybe Islam can restore common sense. In the middle East if your wife commits adultry she is "stoned to death", and the man always gets the property & most importantly the "kids".

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It tells them to wake up, then takes them to a nightmare world of fantasy.

Congrats, you've outdone orwell. Fear mongering imperialism.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
BattleofBatoche: That is just wrong. Just because the law is almost always on the side of the womens in those cases, you want the womens to be under the men? Yes, let's all get back to the 12th century where religion owned everything and everybody, that will solve all problems.

You should continue to fight the case in court, after all you have the money to do it. And if indeed you are a workalcoholic, like you seems to be... maybe you should try to fix it, money isn't all buddy, your family needs you and your love. I bet your child don't care to live a normal life, but with his father.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Muslim, Christian, whatever. All religion is pure fantasy anyway and the source of 99% of trouble in the world. What is so wrong with using common sense instead of believing in silly fairy tales? After all you know better than to blieve in Santa or the Easter bunny don't you?.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Excellent video...!!!

I couldn't watch it all for the tears.

Perosnally, I like the google video where the baby farts and you see the talcum powder shoot out......

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow, that sure was scary. I think I pee'd a little, especially when all the little atomic bombs were going off and then were replaced by mosques. Oh wait, what was I scared of again? Must be all that apathy, oh well, I'm sure there's something good on TV.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by 27jd]

top topics

join