It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best 911 video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My fav is 9/11 Mysteries because it was made by a man who was out to debunk the all the conspiracies and ended up producing one of the best docs about the attacks of all.

I wish he would come out with the next installment, it's supposed to be about the so-called hijackers.

Loose Change is supposedly contrived to blame the US govt. and leave out any involvement of the Israelis, or Zionists I should say.

I've never seen or heard of "Who Killed John O'Neill" I will watch that, it sounds pretty good.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Pilot]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'll never know, I couldn't sit through that! The "artsy fartsy" production was annoying the crap out of me.

I could see where they were going with it though. It looked like they were also making the US Govt. the ONE entity responsible and letting Mossad and the Zionists off the hook, which I cannot buy. Qui bono??

Silverstein, Neocons, and Israel.

If I am wrong I do apologize, I know it's very bad form to trash something I refuse to watch but it was too slow - I'd like the information without all the "acting" and effects.

Docudrama!
Indeed.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Pilot,

Yes indeed it is VERY hard to watch - in fact I basically just put it on in the background while I was at work - pausing it whenever the evidence trail became particularly involved.

What I liked about it - was it brought in some interesting new information (about john o'neill - which was at least new to me) - and - more importantly - it brought in many of the drug activities which are tightly intertwined into these black ops funding.

And that information left a dirty money trail across many administrations.

This is indeed a film that is best watched by seasoned 9/11 investigators - but it definately helps reveal the even bigger picture of it all.

I suggest you try and listen to it again, sometime, when you find yourself in a mellow mood.

As for showing this film to a regular non informed citizen (of any country) I wouldn;t even waste my time trying.

I sincerely hope D. Griffin's involvement in the new Loose Change - Final Cut - will make it one of the definitive documentaries to show the uniformed masses.

But there are so many good documentaries out there now - that movies like wkjo are just the icing on the cake!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
UNITED 93 and WORLD TRADE CENTER

Unlike others listed these are true!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
UNITED 93 and WORLD TRADE CENTER

Unlike others listed these are true!

Im sorry but the movies above ar propaganda which is set out to maintain the official story.

Is it so unpatriotic in questioning our own Government?

BeZerK

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I think the BEST has got to be "SEPTEMBER CLUES"

Seriously, i think the best would be just a few of the recent ones ive watched:

****9-11 Mysterys: Prt 1 Demos
****9-11 Ripple Effect
****9-11 Truth-The Third Stage
****9/11 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
911 revisited at 911revisited.com

and

Rick Seigels 911 Eyewitness.

Buy other videos cheap at 911dvdproject.com

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Screw Loose Change , It's clear , straight to the point and doesn't hang
it's every case on half truth's , lies and badly mis-quoted people .

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i really liked who killed john oneil, the only thing i didnt like was the begining with all the echo effects but once the film settled in it was fantastic.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would like to nominate: 9/11 Revisited

Google Video Link

I think perhaps this is the first video that convinced me of realistic alternative possibilities other than the official story.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
toss up between loose change and plane site.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would like to nominate
Google Spider Goats

and Seven is Exploding

[edit on 3-7-2007 by weatherguru]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
9/11 : Blueprint for truth - The architecture of destruction
9/11 Mysteries - Part 1 : Demolitions
Lifting the fog - The scientific method applied to the WTC disaster : Session 2
September 11 Revisited - Were explosives used to bring down the building?
Who Killed John O'Neil
William Rodriguez - What really happened on 9/11?
Zeitgeist - The movie (part II & III)

These documentaries, even if not directly related to 9/11 should be considered too:

Hacking democracy
Money as debt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join