It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best 911 video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What do you guys think is the best 911 video?

Post your nominations here and a brief explanation of why.

This thread is NOT limited to just 911 truth videos. You can post 911 debunker videos as well.

This thread is strictly limited to the discussion of what you think the best 911 video is and why. This thread is not intended to turn into another inside job vs. al qaeda debate thread.

The only thing i want you to debate is the best video and why. Obviously, its not possible to discuss what you think the best video is without touching on some of the key issues raised, but pleeeease try to stay on topic....

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
video.google.com...

by far the most non biased video out there

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
video.google.com...

This video speaks alot about thermite, thermate, what happened
through survivors eyes. Check it out it's worth while.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
They all suck! At least what I've seen. Guess I should see more.
Worst videos:
911 In Plane Site,
Painful Deceptions,
Loose Change,
Pandora's Black Box,
etc.

That South Park episode was good.
Mike Ruppert's stuff is great (THe Truth and Lies of 9/11) but in video form it's a bit boring. You almost just may as well read his stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I actually have a video in mind that i think is the best, i was hoping to see somebody else mention it...

There are a couple, actually, that im surprised have not shown up...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I tell you, 9/11 Press for Truth is the best documentary on 9/11 I saw.
It was so obvious by the way the showed the leaders answering questions and the events following that there is a cover-up of something at the highest levels.

It wasn't about buildings and collapses, it was more about a 'timeline' that showed categorically that something is very wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Check, theres one of 'em...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I liked 9/11 Mysteries.
Also liked Terror Storm.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Check and check...

And now, with no further ado;

Who killed John O'neill?

Excellent, artsy, even entertaining! Copious use of verifiable facts, instead of all that conjecture and wild speculation crap that you find in Loose Change.

I love the way they build up fact upon fact upon fact and tie it all together. Names, dates, places, hell they spent tens of millions investigating Clinton's blow job on much much less.

Explains the creation of Al-Qaeda, and links it to CIA - ISI ops. Explores the drug smuggling nature of the CIA. Goes into MENA Ak and covers verifiable facts about the drug smuggling.

Enough evidence to make anybody question the official story.

Id like to see the debunkers debunk this one... A MUST for patriots!

Google Video Link

P.S.: I am that guy! Not really, but...

[edit on 2/15/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Worst videos:
911 In Plane Site,
Painful Deceptions,
Loose Change,
Pandora's Black Box,

I have only seen 911 In Plane Site from those you have listed and I actually bought the DVD.

Its the biggest load of rubbish I have ever wasted money on!,someone a few posts up said it was "by far the most non biased video out there"wow how could anyone claim that piece of garbage unbiased.I call it a flat out lie for the most part.

Very disappointing video,as I was hoping for something credible.

So thanks for the heads up,on the others you have listed Caustic Logic.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
911 In Plane Site is on DVD? I have only seen it streamed. Where did you get the DVD?

TL

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Who Killed John O'Neil? + 9/11 Mysteries= Best combo. "9/11 Mysteries" describes how 9/11 happened and "Who Killed John O'Neil?" tells about WHO did 9/11.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Who Killed John ONeil was the video that brought me to this website. All other 911 videos at that time had been proven false (for the most part)

After watching WKJO, I researched many things that he spoke of. The reason why that movie can not be "debunked" is that there is a lot of speculation. The actor questions many things... for instance ...it was not proven for a fact that the Jewish Journalist was on his way to prove that the Pakistan CIA was funded by the US.

Sorry... it's been a while since I watched it... It was by FAR the best video. Not very sexy, but pretty effective at making me scratch my head.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hmm - that video had escaped me.

Production values and asthetics aside - I would agree it is actually one of the most informative summaries of our current world state - and does a good job showing who benefitted most from 9/11.

Far from being a ludicrous mix of fact and speculation (like Loose Change) - it really shows some powerful, verifiable connections.

I would have to say this is the best 9/11 related video I have seen in some time.

Thanks for the tip!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i have seen every video out there....they all come down to the gov knew and controled demo, but everyone misses the planes...the planes are the key.."when searching for answers you miss the obvious" original quote by Kkannon

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Kkannon]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm surprised that the debunkers have not offered up any videos that they think are the best at debunking 911 conspiracies.

I thought for sure that somebody would mention PBS's "Why the towers fell".

Since this was the accepted definitive explanation.

I guess, however, that this would open the debunkers up to being debunked themselves, seeing as how PBS's docudrama has been exposed as nonsense, and all the theories proposed have been quietly removed from the forefront. Especially the animation showing the towers falling where the core columns are left standing. Or, even worse, was the animation showing heat causing the floors to sag which conveniently left out the core columns to make that hypothesis seem reasonable...

Anyhow, here is my top 5:

1) Who killed John Oneill

2) 9/11 Mysteries

3) Terrorstorm

4) 9/11 Press for truth

5) Improbable collapse; the demolition of our republic

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Worst videos:
911 In Plane Site,
Painful Deceptions,
Loose Change,
Pandora's Black Box,
etc.

Loose Change was the 1st Documentry I saw, before I even got interested in 9/11 conspiracies, e one has their opinions on that doc...

theres too many 9/11 documentries/films out there anyways, its difficult or sometimes confusing, deciding which ones are genuine or not.

But Alex Jones films of 9/11 conspiracies, N.W.O. are pretty good in my opinion they are anywys..

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My favourite is Terrorstorm mainly because it goes back in history, and talks about other terrorist attacks that were done by goverments in the past, explains the whole mindset of why people would do such evil acts. Not really a 9-11 video but there was a video on skyONE a while about called "Secrets of the CIA" that went into detail about Iran, Bay of Pigs, Chile, Angola, Chavez ect.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Id like to see the debunkers debunk this one...

Yikes. One of the first assertions made is that "they [the CIA] trained them [the Mujahedeen] to be violent." I'm not saying it's not true--it's just that statements like that are fertile ground for debunkers taking assertions out of context. The video is filled with conjecture and theory. Again, I'm not debunking it--it's just that this isn't the "best" (we're talking about the best here) approach to expose a conspiracy when so much physical evidence litters the 911 landscape. Beyond that, WKJO is complicated and too taxing for most people's short attention spans.

The message to the masses has to be simple and clear. Loose Change accomplishes that, despite a couple flaws (and don't underestimate the power of a kick-ass soundtrack).

911 Mysteries is clear, straightforward, and factually air tight.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
True, i guess you need to be a real connoisseur to appreciate WKJO. I think it has a lot of good information and theories. I dont like the conjecture in LC because its way out there and they dont seem to leave the door open to criticism. WKJO at least tries to argue with itself in some respects and i think it does a better job representing theories and conjecture as theories and conjecture. LC just flatly asserts things about 'the pod' or doppleganger airplanes and etc.

911 myst is a great film. I wish they would do another one that covers some of the broader aspects of 9/11 too tho.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join