It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Cannibal Kills Troops In Afghanistan..???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can't find anything online about this.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

And maybe the reason for that is simple. It didn't happen.

just a thought.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would think there is not that much to worry about if the story is true and that there are giant Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers.

One of these things seems to have taken out a few soldiers probably because they would not have expected to come across a giant flesh eater while hunting for terrorists?

Even an SAS team might be taken by horrified surprise if a terror inducing giant came roaring out of the shadows swinging its pole (chuckle) so the idea of a squad of soldiers being killed is not that much of a surprise as the unexpected is the cousin of unprepared.

If these beings were to be confirmed as a reality then weapons would be developed, soldiers specifically trained and these giants might find that running at the “puny humanz” is going to end nine times out of ten in giant body parts scattered from here to the North Pole.

Still, a fascinating story and just for shock and awe value I hope there is some truth to it.

Starred and flagged for getting my imagination turning over

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lowend81

Here's some info. Albeit a little late. I just saw your post. It's from Steven Quayles' Book " LongWalkers: Return of the Nephilim "
www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This sounds very much like a barmanu (alternate spelling "barmanou"), a foul-smelling, unusually vicious wildman believed by locals to live in caves in this region. I don't think such an unusual height is normally attributed to barmanu; but then no one has ever captured and studied one. Or if they have been captured and studied, it's been hushed up.

See, the strange thing about the barmanu is, in the 20th century, there's really only been one outsider (a Spaniard) to take much interest in them. He was a cryptozoologist named Jordi Magraner. In the middle of his research on the wildmen, he was murdered. Assassinated, really. His throat was cut, probably by one of his own guides before he got too close www.lorencoleman.com... .

See, local legends are one thing. But when something smells like a cover-up, that starts to tweak my interest.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The real fantasy world is the one we live in thinking that there are no such things as monsters. There have always been monsters.

George W. Bush, Dick Cheyney, Rummsfield, Condeleeza Rice are certainly some names of monsters that come to mind.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by acrux]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That would be totally awesome if it were true. I bet those troops weren't expecting that, were they?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.stevequayle.com...

Since my new book Longwalkers – The Return of the Nephilim is written in a fictional format, derived from my movie script –

I'm not familiar with Steve Quayle, but this is the first thing I read on his site. Whether or not he is credible is an opinion that I don't feel qualified to give. However, as a person just being introduced to his work and this being the first thing I see, could anyone hold it against me if my first instinct is to 'dismiss?'

[edit on 12-4-2010 by greatpiino]

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Someone I know came back from over there and was telling the same story about this creature and how the government is trying to keep it covered up.....of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Giants in suspended animation underneath Iraq. Thats interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I guess this story has been around for years. It is now 2016. Here is the full story and video of the soldiers that found this giant beast.

m.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NuckingfutsReader

The latest of the Tale.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

He could have been a Decendant of the Nephilim , they have been Documented existing around the World . The Following Video is of a Nephilim Rumored to have been in Japan during WWII

edit on 25-12-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

He could have been a Decendant of the Nephilim , they have been Documented existing around the World . The Following Video is of a Nephilim Rumored to have been in Japan during WWII

Don`t his arms seem to short?Seems fake to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm thinking whoever invented this story had smoked some "giant cannabis."

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I'm thinking whoever invented this story had smoked some "giant cannabis."

Only in the City of Shamballah

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That is one freaking crazy Video!

If these guys are real and they were let loose on the Planet, we'd all be toast. There's enough evidence to say, yes, Giants exist.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Rh- blood type is from Cro magnon.. Cro magnon were the first attempt at a remade slave by the nephilim 36,000 years ago. The nephilim were in Ireland for example just 3600 years ago, so some do have the nephilim blood, as I suspected t my family have.

Rh+ was made after the flood and this was the downgrade from the original form. Look around you today, world's a mess, much of what's happened has only developed due to stupid ignorant humans letting it be, this is why the downgrade was made as CMs wouldn't buy that crap.

Yes the red hair is from the original giants! They came from Atlantis as soon near back as 3600 years ago as I said in Ireland. There was a migration as the last of the archipelago sunk due to a planet X passage.

I have the blood of these guys in my veins, been followed by UFOs most of my life, made contact with other people in the same boat as me.. one guy was a ex military bod from the US, rh- UFOs the whole shibang. He sent me some great pics and video (I posted a fair bit in a thread of my own assuming it's still there) so having taken a scientific approach proving all I need to know to accept that the red haired giants exist, I can easilybaçept that the giant of Kandahar is real, quite sure these guys are existing away from nosy human eyes.

There is also a blue hue to the skin associated with the giants I hear? (Think Osiris and the blue wode of the Celts) My daughter is a red head straight, and you can see the purple capillaries coming through the skin, most sensitive to skin cancer, the most advanced phychic ability (red haired women) that's just a morsel, there's enough out there on this guys and I've no reason to doubt the giant of Kandahar! I've seen stranger stuff!
edit on 26-12-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SmokeJaguar67

Pop one in the head with a 203 before it can yell.
Giant problem solved ...provided they would be KIND enough to tell us.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I forgot to say.. the ex military fellow saw giant beings disembark a UFO (grounded of coarse) he said the beings looked far too big for the craft! yes there were pics, I added some, didn't post the grounded UFO, but in that, all that was visible, was a bright light eminating from the craft which was diffused behind trees.. i posted pics of what appeared to be 3 beings tied up at the milab near this guys farm, they looked humanoid but not human, not suggesting they were nephilim, but definitely not human.

He said after having filmed the UFO pic through a telescope (which I posted) from his farm, the day after he had a 5 ft circular 'drone'? Approach him from behind in his garden, it was silent and had a camera in the middle with a red light, so someone was trying to intimidate him into what he'd witnessed.

So with regards to the non human control of this planet?!! We are dealing with an alliance! which includes our red haired 'giants' ..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join