It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Heard Lawerence Joseph on Coast to Coast, very scary!

He was on coast to coast on Feb. 8th, he described that the earth is entering some energy cloud per some Russian scientist and we will be in it for 3,000 years.

It will cause all kinds of problems with the sun. Then there is the mass extinctions that happen every 62 to 65 million years, so we are due give or take 3 million years!

Is this guy for real or I am being hood winked!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't find it to be a big deal if it's going to be 3 million to 65 million years from now. As for this energy cloud, I find it nothing to be alert about. We are all energy. Btw. No one can predict anything that far. We can't even predict weather very well. Everything is changing, constantly. Therefore, this scientist is just tripping us out for entertainment, so to speak.

7A

[edit on 14-2-2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i'd say that the world is being pivoted off its axis by the difference in it's range. it gets hotter and colder with current temperatures and that fluctuations the whole system and it could throw the system off if you get my drift. Isn't our whole world based on gravity? if something happens that causes a shift in the spin like freezing the world wouldn't that slow it down. So its like putting the temperature on very high like Satanists love and they are pushing oil so that we can continue to use population to ruin the world. If they never Invaded Iraq we would get less for our oil because we would convert to the other currency and us currency will be #ty in the future and would be a bad trade since its worth less. So then We'd research a car that runs on something else and we will put the oil business out of business. They're business's longterm existance depends on the shutting down of oil less solution's to the public and contining to over charge for their product blaming it on war and what not.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am just wondering if anybody else heard about us entering this energy cloud?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
hey man. i havnt heard nething bout an energy cloud but i will tell you what you prob alwready know neway. 2012 is a very big year for the illuminati. they need to cut the population back by 80% and get this whole owellian state in motion. so in turn anything you hear about a disaster that may occur in 2012 i would suggest is an excuse for what is realy going to happen. anything that happens in 2012 that causes death on a massive scale you can bet ur bottom dollar has been put in motion by the "shaddow government"

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mel1962

for sure,

you can find a abstract, or condensed version of the report which as been out there for a number of years, here;

www.tmgnow.com...
by DR. Alexey N. Dmitriev, 8 Jan '98

it would seem that NASA & others have had the same data that Dr Dmitriev reviewed, but did not come to the same conclusion...
or if they did deduce similar conclusions...they chose not to publish that finding, instead opting for the 'manmade greenhouse gasses' model.

see, climate change & global warming, claimed as being 'proven' to be a direct result of human activity, will allow extreme measures to be implemented to ostensibly fix the CO2 problem, regulate & direct all the different layers of human enterprise & activity (carbon credits, greenhouse gas taxes, etc).
but having the heliosphere/solar system orbiting into a interstellar cloud
would not have an urgency or a 'blame' aspect attached to it like saying that fossil fuel burning is the primary cause of Earth's global warming.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi there,
I have defininetly heard quite a bit about the "energy Cloud" you speak of in relation to the year 2012 and it's implications. The Energy Cloud aka the Photon Belt is a plane of energy that slices through our galaxy along that galactic plane that supposedly our solar system is on a heading for. It is said that we are entering the outerbands already and that by 2012 we will be fully immerssed in the bands energy fields. It is believed by many that the mayans knew of the implications of this encounter which coincide with the alighnment of our solar system with the galactic plane and thus created their calendar to align with the stars eith this event being the ultimate conclusion or beginning however you wanna look at it.
Many also believe that this encounter will have many effects on the earth and it's inhabitants both physically and spiritually: crazy weather, electromagnetic disturbances,pole shift, hightened spiritual awareness, etc.
Should be interesting!
This site has a lot of good info on this topic:
www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes, we're entering it, that's why everything is screwy in this world. By 2012.... :shk: Its scary as hell. I cant deal with all this information, it makes me sick.
I dont want to die.
I'll go kicking and screaming!!!
I'm very afraid of the unknown.

I wish i hadnt heard all this.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Only people with books to sell .....

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well thanks all for the education, It sounds like it could be nothing or something very deadly! Nothing worse than not knowing!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have read a lot about the Mayans, but nothing about an energy cloud. I believe they kept track of sunspot cycles.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey, this is great a 2012 Board. I guess this board will be like a limited liability company . . . it will expire on 2012! Yikes!

I have a link to Lawerence Johnson and his book below:

Apocalypse 2012

I post this because if you go to the web site and look at Number 7, it list the Yellowstone Site and there sure has been quite a bit of attention to the on-going earthquake activity!

Does anybody else have insight on the book and research???

You really got like Number 10!

Also, if you look under the news section on his site he has a reference to Yellowstone and the breach in the earth's magnetic field!

Yellowstone

Magnetic Field Breach

[edit on 1/9/09 by mel1962]

top topics

join