It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art by Darklanser

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Now that I have a image host site that works (screw Yahoo/GeoCities !!) I will be showing off some of my artwork. I love to create and share my stuff with people.

Any critics out there?
Let me know what you think.

An older 3D render I made in Bryce5. I love spheres and chrome. I used this as a desktop background for a loooong time.

img.villagephotos.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Now that I have a image host site that works (screw Yahoo/GeoCities !!) I will be showing off some of my artwork. I love to create and share my stuff with people.

Any critics out there?
Let me know what you think.

An older 3D render I made in Bryce5. I love spheres and chrome. I used this as a desktop background for a loooong time.

img.villagephotos.com...

WoW!!! That looks awesome darklanser!

Post if you have any more, i'll show you some of mine too!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Nice work....

Hey, Sapphire just said that if you show her yours, she'll show you hers!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Nice work....

Hey, Sapphire just said that if you show her yours, she'll show you hers!

No Peeking!!! rofl

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just love the work you did on coloring my drawing... Great job! Mind if I use it?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Mind if I use it?

Do I mind !?!?! No way man !! That's why I colored it. As a gift for you and your bride-to-be !!! Thank you for all the compliments guys.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
That's a great piece, darklanser! I'm not that talented. ::sulks:: Do not hesitate to post your other work. I'm sure most of us would enjoy seeing it! Thanks for sharing this with us.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is another Bryce5 piece. I would have kept on modifying it, but my computer crashed and I lost the file.
Oh, well. I will someday try to recreate what I did here.

img.villagephotos.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
darklanser, you used bryce to create that piece?? Very Cool!! do you have errr, any filters i could borrow off you

Ok i promised i'd show you mine 'smirk' so here you are.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here's a new one (actually about 2 years old). It's a topic that brought me here to ATS in the first place. I've always been fascinated by UFO's. I guess I always will be.
Enjoy.
img.villagephotos.com...

Once again, made in Bryce5, edited with PS 5.5.

Sapph. I love your pyramids !! You do some great 3D work. I don't have any filters for Bryce. I had heard that filters were available but I never looked into it further. I'll let you know after I do some research.

[Edited on 12-21-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A disturbing pic. At least in my opinion. Don't know if it comes across that way to anyone else though.

Poser4 for the skeleton. Bryce5 for the textures and background.

img.villagephotos.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A logo I created for a local band SWS(Yes, I know I didn't come up with the original logo, but I made it better). I have never shown it to them. Too afraid of rejection. They are a great 60's, 70's rock coverband. The lead singer Spaz is cool. I've met him several times. He looks like Howard Stern. Listen to some of their music here.

[Edited on 12-21-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A new one I just finished yesterday.
It's a poser figure, edited in Photoshop 7.
I call it, The Spark of Life.
It's 1024x768. I like to make my stuff into wallpaper backgrounds.
img.villagephotos.com...

Let me know what you all think.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

A new one I just finished yesterday...

Let me know what you all think.

Nice work darklanser - I've got Poser here but have never used it. The lightning effect you've got there is pretty slick.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFictionThe lightning effect you've got there is pretty slick.

It's a Photoshop plugin. Xenofex 2 from Alien Skin.
Click here for more info. Select Lightning from the drop down box. It shows what you can do with it.
I'm a plugin addict. I love making cool effects...probably ruining otherwise normal pics !!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It's a Photoshop plugin... Xenofex 2 from Alien Skin... ...I'm a plugin addict. I love making cool effects...probably ruining otherwise normal pics !!

Damn I have that already! I have a CD containing 100's of Photoshop filters/plugins, but have only gotten round to trying a few. I've definitely seen that one listed there though. Will check it out.
As for the addiction...hehe...yeah, I know what you mean, it's incredible some of the mad images you can end up with after a couple of hours tinkering

Photoshop's the daddy

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
great work, darklanser. enjoyed looking at your art.
any more?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
New image. Thanks to omega1 for posting a cool Photoshop tutorial site in this thread.

Photoshop feels different now.....like a new box of crayons !!!!!!

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
New one. Made this yesterday. (EDIT: 100% Photoshop, no 3rd party plugins.)
I created everything in this pic except the blurry photo in the background.

[Edited on 3-24-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey COOL STUFF!! Because I do my 3d modeling in Rhino 2 I have to say that I like the Rhino crossing the best. Is that used chewing gum in the lower right corner? Somebody should get that vandalizing b*a*s*t*a*r*d. ALL HAIL RHINO!!

RHINO

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join