It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush met Saddam on November 27

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bush met Saddam on November 27
Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting

Islamabad, Dec 16 - A Pakistani newspaper on Tuesday published a report, claiming a meeting had taken place between US President George Bush and former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein on November 27.

The Urdu language newspaper, Khabrain, quoting some reports said that during his unexpected sojourn to Baghdad, Bush met deposed Iraqi president Saddam Hussein on November 27.

The daily further said that Saddam had tried to commit suicide on November 23, while he was arrested with the help of Kurd leader Jalal Talabani and his own guards, three days before the attempt to kill himself.

The local press, like in all the other countries, gave front page extensive coverage to the stories about Saddam's arrest and the circumstances which led to his capture.

The Article
www.prisonplanet.com...

What do you all think of this report? can't find anything else so far but the whole sadam arrest affair smacks of a setup situation.....i belive the event was staged......mabey this should be in NWO forum but.....sadam was put in power by the west (mainly US/UK) and i think the timing is way too convenient as i bet after this Bush WILL get the next election, this was after the Gore backing of the democratic candidate and i belive the reports from fighters at the IRAQ airport who said sadam evacuated during battle (there was a pause in fighting) and he was wheeled out at the 'right' time. I think he has always had a deal with the western powers and i think most events relating to IRAQ over the years have been staged for various reasons.

What do you think of this??

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I do think that something like this is VERY likely. Someone else has mentioned this too. Next year it will be old bin liner. Just at the right time to boost Bush's election propects.

So do you think he was placed in that hole and the troop where allowed to find him there. Classic conspiracy

One thing I found odd, when a news crew interviewed one of the soldiers that found him. This grunt said that Saddam said in English that his name was Saddam and he was the leader of Iraq. I didn't know he could speak English! I stand to be corrected on this

If that is true I wonder who tought him how to say that!!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
heres a sort of related link

www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Absolute Crap!

Consider the sources and you can immediately come to the right conclusion, these people are completely friggin nuts and they're both owned by the same person... Alex Jones. So, they captured him... then they let him go, assuming he'd keep his trap shut, then they let him run around for a few weeks and unloaded an entire battalion on him. Its bull.

More crap from Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru
The daily further said that Saddam had tried to commit suicide on November 23, while he was arrested with the help of Kurd leader Jalal Talabani and his own guards, three days before the attempt to kill himself.

Can someone please walk me through this sentence?I'm confused.

Let me get this straight, Saddam tried to kill himself while he was being arrested, but it just so happens that he was planning to kill himself three days later anyway. How does anyone know Saddam was planning on killing himself? He told the guards? That was dumb Saddam, keep it on the DL next time. Two pieces of advice:

1) Don't go around running your mouth
2) Don't hang out with Kurdish leaders, they hate you.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Im with Nerdling on this one. I think I am gonna start a website and make retarded ass claims, just to see how many people actually believe them.

My 1st report will be....

Chirac ruins costume party by dressing up as a member of the ambiguous gay duo.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My theory is that Saddam became expendible because he turned on the west.

Likely Bush did meet up with him on his visit there, probably to tell him to keep his yap shut or his family will go down with him.

Hey every family has its squabbles.

The important thing is that we get a unity going so that the trojan horse can be released.

new topics

top topics

join