It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA @ The WTC Prior to 911?? !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello Everyone ~

Not having anything fresh to add in here, I have not felt the need to post anything. I do however stop in and read the 911 threads from time to time.

With the contest going on for the 250,000 points, I read several of the top 5 conspiracies that were entered. (yes I added my own)

What surprised me was that I saw several posts regarding the fact that FEMA was at the WTC prior to 911. This I believe was taken from an interview with Dan Rather on CBS News with FEMA member Tom Kenny. During this interview he stated:

We arrived on, uh, late Monday night and went into action on Tuesday morning and not until today did we get a full opportunity to work, uh, the entire site.
— Tom Kenny (FEMA), speaking to CBS anchor Dan Rather on September 12th.

What is interesting as there are 911 "Truth" websites that post this in another form:

We arrived on, uh, late Monday night [September 10th] and went into action on Tuesday morning [September 11th]; and not until today did we get a full opportunity to work, uh, the entire site.
— Tom Kenny (FEMA), speaking to CBS anchor Dan Rather on September 12th. www.serendipity.li...

This is how another site posted it:

According to Kenny, FEMA sent the Urban Search and Rescue Team to New York City the night before the attacks occurred! Mr. Kennedy tells Dan Rather, "We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the City of New York in this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night [September 10] and went right into action on Tuesday morning" [September 11]
www.rense.com...

Here are some facts. Tom Kenny is a Hyannis Fire Department fire fighter. (Cape Cod Massachusetts) Just last week I had the pleasure of meeting him and his wife at a mutual friends house where several of the parents got together to discuss the upcoming spring sports season...etc. His name struck me as familiar but not sure where I had heard it. It was only after I mentioned that my family comes from a long line of firefighters and me telling him about my brother as a grief counselor at the WTC did he mention to me that he was with FEMA. Then all the bells started going off in my head. As I started to ask him what his role was, he told me about being dispatched to the WTC. I was like... OMG! I asked him about the interview with Dan Rather. He let out a little chuckle and said "The conspiracy theorist LOVE me!" HE explaned to me that he had not slept since MONDAY night. (september 10th) He was physically and mentally exhausted. Think of the tasks he was accomplishing, what he and his team were going through.....
Anyway, he said Monday instead of Tuesday during the interview with Dan Rather. An honest mistake of saying the wrong day. He did NOT say the DATE as posted on two websites I provided.
I was thinking...this guy is in the middle of Cape Cod, middleclass, firefighter...Could he be in on it too??? NO WAY
It is with my naive hope that this will put an end to the CT regarding this man. He is a good family man that loves his family,country and saves lives !! Far from a government conspirator.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well i have never believed that the government was behind 911, but there is a alot of evidence that they knew alot more that what they are admitting and might have known about it and let it happen.

You may have prven 1 conspiracy theory wrong but thier are a few dozen more out there.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 14-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Good job on that Cameron. I bought this one for a while, and as odd as it sounds I still think Kenney may have meant what he said but has kept his moth shut. But probably not.
Urban Search and Rescue or no, some elements of FEMA were there, at the TriPOD command center, officially preparing for a drill the next day, though it took over six months for anyone to admit that. Their base wound up serving as the command center for WTC cleanup and recovery after tower 7 fell. It's interesting you actuallyMET Kenney, I always thought about asking him personally before I dropped with about the sameconclusion you've offered after having met him. I wrote a post on my blogs about this: they-let-it-happen.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I believe what the Op wrote about Kenny...

BUT even "If" FEMA was in NYC on September 10th ..I wouldn't be convinced of anything...after all, NYC is the largest city in the USA.

Now, if FEMA arrived at say Shanksville in full force on the 10th..THEN there would be a big ole red flag.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As I have mentioned so many times in the past. I don't beleive that the goverment PLANNED this attack. I do however believe they AT LEAST knew that something was going to happen and did nothing. Mr. Kenny was not there on Monday Sept. 10th. He does however get a kick out of Googling his name and reading all the CT posts. Anyway, it was quite a treat talking with him!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If you guys believe any of the garbage in this thread, I have some gold buillon certificates to sell you. They can erase mounds of evidence via the internet with a few keystrokes, but our memories cannot be erased so easily. Mr. Fox - you seem to be a very well 'connected' individual. It is my sincerest hope that you will unknowingly become your own harshest judge when your day finally comes.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey Mr.Fox, have you got an answer to my question regarding the tilt of the South Tower yet?

Because, regardless of what other stuff you can drag up to distract from the evidence of obvious lies in the official story, unless your official story can answer this question then the story is over!

Can't deny the physics...

sfj

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.wnyc.org...

Giuliani says:

"... the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center. And it was from there that the rest of the search and rescue effort was completed."

So Giuliani confirms one of the many terror attack drills that were coincidentally to take place.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The tom Kenny thing was a mistake. Definately.

However, FEMA was actually conducting a biowarfare wargames exercise named TRIPOD that was scheduled to begin on 9-12 but FEMA got there before 911. There presence there greatly facilitated in their efforts to close off and cover up the scene of the crime.

Think about it. With a weeks forewarning about Katrina, it still took them a week after the storm to even start to respond.

But on 911 they're right on the ball?

DONT CLICK HERE

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
If you guys believe any of the garbage in this thread, I have some gold buillon certificates to sell you. They can erase mounds of evidence via the internet with a few keystrokes, but our memories cannot be erased so easily. Mr. Fox - you seem to be a very well 'connected' individual. It is my sincerest hope that you will unknowingly become your own harshest judge when your day finally comes.

I am well "Connected" because I met a small town firefighter??? That HAPPENS to be a member of FEMA? My brother was a grief counselor at Ground Zero... so I am "connected?"

When my day comes???

Please elaborate!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I am referring to the day that you meet your maker, Mr. Fox. Judgement Day. Your name is already on the docket along with every other soul on this planet. Unfortunately for some of us, pleading the fifth is not an option. Not to worry, though. You'll get another chance (or a few thousand) to right your wrongs in the next lifetime.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That man in particular wasn't there, but Rudy Giuliani was, and so was FEMA, for a terror drill called "TRIPOD II".

Rudy Giuliani's testimony to the 9/11 Commission:

"... the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center."

Enough said, right?

Straight from the horse's mouth, in words too exact to twist. FEMA came to Manhattan for a drill scheduled for Sept. 12th, and they had their equipment already there by the morning of Sept. 11.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks BsBray..We are aware of the drills that were going on. It was the quote that had been used by Mr. Kenny that some were using to support THAT search and rescue team. Mr. Kenny was not there on Monday the 10th.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
I am referring to the day that you meet your maker, Mr. Fox. Judgement Day. Your name is already on the docket along with every other soul on this planet. Unfortunately for some of us, pleading the fifth is not an option. Not to worry, though. You'll get another chance (or a few thousand) to right your wrongs in the next lifetime.

Mr. Haveseen,

Ok... so GOD is going to send me to hell because I search for the truth?

" Seek and Yee shall find"

"knock and the door shall be opened"

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
It was the quote that had been used by Mr. Kenny that some were using to support THAT search and rescue team. Mr. Kenny was not there on Monday the 10th.

I know. Thank GOD that that's finally cleared up, since the implications would've been HUGE, right?

Instead, it was FEMA setting up at WTC7 on Monday the 10th.

top topics

join