It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jacko pic!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I almost fell off my stool here! That is bad!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, how much can your really say about a dude that runs around the world, wears one glove, holds his crotch & sings "Beat It"?

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 04:20 PM
link   
LMAO Netchicken, I was reading the article on it at breakfast this morning and my sis nearly puked.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There was just something on the preview for the news that he was waving a young child out over a balcony, they showed video of it. I am going to look around, but apparently the man has completely lost his marbles.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh yeah, here it is. It was a baby, and was a real "Thriller" according to the reports...

BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- Singer Michael Jackson briefly dangled a barefoot baby over the railing of his fourth-floor hotel window on Tuesday, providing a momentary if odd thriller for fans waiting on Berlin's central square below.

Full Story: Click Here

[Edited on 11-20-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yes, I heard of that this morning. I can't beleive that sicko would do something like that to his own eight-month-old son! That freak needs to be put down, I am serious. He has outlived his need for his music, and he needs to beat it!

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hhhehehehehhe....so true...he's so strange...right up there with the artist formerly known as prince...gross...oh yea... im back

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wait, you think he just now lost his marbles?

Wasn't it a clue when he paid thousands of dollars to chop his nose off? or the fact he made himself white?

Think about it. He was black, became white. Wonder how he made his privates like a white guys? CHOP!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspectah
I can't beleive that sicko would do something like that to his own eight-month-old son

His own son?! Tell me, how do you reproduce when your nuts have been chopped off to make you sound like a woman? I think that Michael Jackson should be shot, he serves no purpose, he is just disturbing. His music was never any good, and the only reason he is famous is because he has had so much plastic surgery. Why would somebody do that to themself? Surely he knew he could destroy his facial features.
"If you wanna be my baby it don't matter if you're black or white..." WHY GET A RACE CHANGE THEN?!

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Actually, if you wanted to listened enough, you would know that Michael Jackson did not completely decide to become white, he started out as a black singer, but then got a skin disease that affected the stuff that makes up the color of your skin. To not look like a "freak", cuz he always was one, he dyed the rest of his skin white so that he would look "prettyful". I am not saying that I support him, I just don't like the ignorance you two, Cider and James. And, don't act like little children saying he doesn't have reproductive organs capable of doing their job, he does, because he has had TWO children. That is all.

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i agree with willam one sac when he says thats sick

posted on Nov, 25 2002 @ 10:55 AM
link   

[Edited on 27-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 12:06 PM
link   
check out Michaels hair. It is sooooo fake. Nice wig Mike!! This begs the question, does he have hair anymore? Can anyone do a good computer picture of what he would look like without hair, with rotten nose and no eyebrows. Has anyone seen his ears in years? Does he have ears anymore?

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well Ma-Ha-Bone, it's a good question. But on the 2010 pics, he seems to have " ears ".

top topics

join