It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 and Flight 427

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In 1994 another plane crashed near Pittsburgh. This was USAir Flight 427. Below is the press release that was put out immediately after the crash:

USAir Flt. 427 Crashes Near Pittsburgh
Chicago, IL, September 9, 1994, (ENN) 2130CDT -- Reports from both emergency service personnel and official sources indicate that a USAir 737-300 aircraft, enroute from Chicago to Pittsburg, has crashed into a field Northwest of Pittsburg International. The plane, Flt. 427, was scheduled to arrive in Pittsburg at 7:09 p.m. (local time). Neither the FAA nor Pittsburg International airport have reported any distress signal being recieved from the striken aircraft. Eyewitness reports from the scene indicate that the plane banked and dove directly into the ground, then burst into flames. All 131 passengers and crew have apparently perished in the crash.

Rescuers from Hopewell Township have described the scene as "gruesome" with "body parts hanging from the trees". The largest piece of the plane, that is left intact, is believed to be the tail and it is described as being a piece of slivered metal about the size of a person. Bits of baggage, shredded parts of the plane, and severed limbs are reportedly strewn over a large area. Rescuers are believed to be hampered by darkness and the rugged terrain in the area of the crash.

Unconfirmed reports have suggested that the plane had exploded prior to impacting the ground, which would account for the debris being spread over a very wide area. Other eyewitnesses have said that it "dove into the ground under full power". Contradictory reports continue to be received as additional witnesses are interviewed. The FAA has ordered the scene sealed, and it is being surrounded by local and state police officials. CBS News is reporting that the FBI has been called in to the case because of the mysterious circumstances under which the plane crashed. At least one unconfirmed report said that the possibility of sabotage exists and that the explosion may have been altitude detonated.

www.emergency.com...

Note the similarities to Flight 427 and Flight 93. Flight 427 apparently turned upside down and dove straight into the ground, exactly how Flight 93 was described to have crashed.

However, note the differences. When Flight 427 crashed, body parts were hanging from the trees, and severed limbs were spread over a large area. In contrast, the coroner on the scene where Flight 93 is said to have crashed stated that he didn't see one drop of blood.

Why such a big difference between crash sites?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
good find
just ANOTHER hole in the govt theroy of what happened....oh..how am i kidding..the govt lie about what happened..

i use to wonder how people could not see or accept the truth about 911...but after much thought i began to realize why..another truth...

one path, the lie, keeps ME in the status quo..keeps ME living in the fantasy world where nothing 'realy' affects ME..all this doesn't concern ME..MY life goes on without turmoil or interuption by what is going on around ME..MY future is secure......

path two, the truth, is the opposite of path one.................................

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261

Unconfirmed reports have suggested that the plane had exploded prior to impacting the ground, which would account for the debris being spread over a very wide area. Other eyewitnesses have said that it "dove into the ground under full power".

However, note the differences. When Flight 427 crashed, body parts were hanging from the trees, and severed limbs were spread over a large area. In contrast, the coroner on the scene where Flight 93 is said to have crashed stated that he didn't see one drop of blood.

Why such a big difference between crash sites?

Not only the big difference in crash sites is the similarities of the debris being strewn over a very wide area. They concluded because of the debris field that the plane exploded before hitting the ground. Now with flight 93, we have a debris field strewn over a large area but no body parts? Something's fishy.

Nice find, BTW.

[edit on 2/14/2007 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here's a photo of the Flight 427 crash site:

Here's the debris recovered from the 427 crash:

(btw, how do you post embedded images instead of "external image" links?)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It took me a while to figure it out also. You download it into your member download center (it has to be less than 100K). Then copy the ATS link that appears after you download it. The one in the link box (not the one that shows in the list). I think they are the same exept the one in the link box has ATS in front of it or something. Then, in the post you use . Only use [] instead of []. That's how I do it now.

On topic. I know someone who helped the cleanup of flight 427. Needless to say, he refuses to fly anymore. That's how gruesome it was.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Test picture

That's just the one on the list.

Here's the same one imbedded.

The difference is, you have to click on the link when you download it and then copy the http:// address that is shown

The first one is only

ats41195_pic87932.jpg

and the second one is

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You need the files.abovetopsecret.com... to embedd it. It shows it as a link right now, but you get the idea. I think it needs this link to show the embedded picture. Hope that helps.

You can see what I'm talking about if you quote my post and see the difference in the format of the 2 different ways I did the pic in this post.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Griff,

Thanks! I'll work on figuring out the embedded photos tonight!

I worked with a guy who was an EMT at the 427 site. He left work at 2:00 pm to go to the site to clean up body parts, etc. He talked about finding hands, fingers, toes, etc., you get the idea.

I haven't read much about human remains at the Flight 93 site.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for posting it. I did some searching and found this interesting article about Flight 93 with comparisons to Flight 427

Secondary Debris Field
Flight 427 is another airliner that crashed intact and ALSO had debris found 2.5 miles away. We can try to compare it's debris field with that of Flight 93. From the 427 report in 1999:

Several lightweight items (for example, pieces of interior insulation and a passenger business card) were discovered as far as 2½ miles east-northeast of the main wreckage; these items exhibited soot and smoke damage. One witness stated that he heard the sound of the crash while he was playing golf about 2 miles east-northeast of the accident site; about 2 minutes later, he observed blackened insulation falling onto the golf course. www.ntsb.gov...

Comment: In the case of Flight 427 it was determined there was no midair breakup. When reading through the report it is clear the only debris found away from the crash is a very small amount of very lightweight debris. All the major components of the aircraft were found in a 350 foot diameter of the crash. The debris field of Flight 427 looks nothing like the debris field of Flight 93 which has much more debris scattered over a much larger area. The engine of Flight 93 was located far enough from the main debris field that it was not located until the a day later. It was not part of the 100-200 yard main crash debris as the engines of Flight 427 were. It is interesting to note that insulation from 427 was spotted 2.5 miles away within 2 minutes of the crash. That seems physically impossible to me.

IMO the jet was brought down period. I am still amazed that such a weak govt. cover story has lasted this long. Here's a snippet concerning NTSB's explanation of the debris field:

Theory 1 - It blew there (The NTSB/FBI Story).
Comment: Wind speed that day was 9 knots (or 10.4 MPH). Video from that morning shows a very light breeze.

The NTSB theory is that a lot of lightweight paper-like material survived the crash fireball and escaped the 35 foot deep, wet mud crash site and floated at 10 mph 2 - 8 miles over more wet, muddy fields. And how did clothing, books and large engine parts blow there again? And is there stuff 2 to 8 miles away at the Pentagon crash? Or another crash you can think of? Oh yea, at Lockerbie and Flight 800 there was (both had in-air explosions).

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here's another interesting bit of information. This is a story from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on the 1 year anniversary of 9/11.

www.post-gazette.com...

The village of New Baltimore is a dozen or more miles by automobile but eight as the wind blows, which it was doing a year ago. Melanie Hankinson was at the church next to her home, transfixed before a television that showed the World Trade Center ablaze, when the man who sprays her lawn stopped by to tell her he was finding odd things in the weeds.

"He said there was a loud bang and smoke and then these papers started blowing through your yard," she said. "I said, 'Oh.' Then I went back to the TV." Then the parish priest, the Rev. Allen Zeth, told her an airplane had crashed in Shanksville.

For the next few hours, Hankinson gathered charred pages of in-flight magazines, papers from a pilot's manual -- she remembers a map showing the Guadalajara, Mexico, airport -- and copies of stock portfolio monthly earnings reports.

"And there was some black webbing -- a lot of people found that," she said. The webbing, flexible where it hadn't burned, crisp where it had, was from insulation lining the belly of the jetliner.

Notice how the resident of New Baltimore, which is 8 miles from the crash site, describes in detail the debris that she found in her yard.

How does this type of debris bounce up off the ground and fly 8 miles in the air? And if this is true about the debris in New Baltimore, wouldn't there be debris all along the path between Shanksville and New Baltimore?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
for those watching the usa news after 911. was any attention brought to the fact that they probably shot it down?

the press in your mainstream are so lazy. thx for the good info

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is from a news report on 9/11/01 from a local Pittsburgh television station:

One passenger who called Westmoreland County 911 said he was inside a locked bathroom. Dispatcher Glenn Cramer said the unidentified man repeatedly said, "We're being hijacked!"

"He heard some sort of explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane and we lost contact with him," Cramer said.

www.thepittsburghchannel.com...

Subsequently, Glenn Cramer was allegedly told by the FBI never to talk to anybody else about this phone call. The story that somebody on the plane heard and explosion and saw white smoke has been lost since 9/11. In fact, I'm pretty sure the 9/11 Commission didn't even address this phone call.

Obviously if this phone call is legit, then the official story is false.

top topics

join