It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Believe in ghosts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wahoo
so then you believe that consciousness is a part of the brain, not a seperate thing???

Not nessesarily. I don't have an answer as there is no proof one way or the other, BUT perhaps Consciousness is reached through the processes of the human brain. The brain may be nothing more than a radio reciever that translates or makes the awareness of consciousness possible. That does not mean that the consciousness 'radio wave' does not exist outside of the body, but simply that we can only experience it by way of the brain. Maybe it is something that we tap into. What is consciousness without the interpretation of the brain? That is the real question and unfortinetly we will probably never know

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcoy
I agree that there must be an answer, but what that answer is I'm not so sure of.
As far as camera malfunction these are 3 images out of 30 I took while on a walk around the site to get information for the opperators manual I was prerairing.
The other 27 are clear.
The reason these 3 are posted are that they have this on. The 3rd was not taken on the side I just had to change the size of the picture to send it as the file size was very large.

like I said before no problems with the camera. the picture i posted from area 51 was taken on the same camera only days apart

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
so there's really something there.at work do you feel cold breezes or do you feel a presence?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcoy

This picture is on the floor directly above the first picture.
Sorry about the size I'm running out of upload space

By the way the lights have a hazy look to them I would say it's your camera that has problems.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The anomaly is in the same quadrant (area) in both pictures...very suspect. I think it's just the camera.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
actually there have many studies that support the dualism theory, personally i think you are correct when you liken the brain to a receiver i believe that it works in conjunction with our consciouness to regulate our bodies

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have never seen a ghost but once upon a time.....

My wifes mother had died of emphysema a couple years before we met.
My father in-law wanted someone to house set for him when he went on vacation so me and my wife stayed there for a week. We stayed in the master bedroom and one morning she left to go to the store and I stayed in bed, as I was getting up to get dressed RIGHT beside me on the bed I heard a LOUD hacking cough that went on for maybe a minute. There was no raido or TV on and no one else in the house. When my wife got back she told me that her mother coughed out the last year of her life right on that bed.

Not much of a story but a true one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join