Do you Believe in ghosts

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think that no laws are unbreakable, and that there must be a few exceptions, when some souls who just reached 'after-life' kinda break thoses rules and for some strange reason, keep the possibility to manifest it-self in our current world.




posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I dont know if they're Ghosts or what. But yes, i do believe in them, my many encounters have created a deeper sense of spiritual awareness in me



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here's his other picture






posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think there are different types of entities... The one in my house, I believe to be a phantasm (remnants of a psychic impression), as "he" seems to be content on going up and down the staircase only, and moaning. Though he has been in both the bathroom, and our room, I still think it's in impression, rather than an independant spirit.

We did some research, and found that the top floor had once burned down, and that though the details were sketchy, it appears that the man who owned the house, died while trying to get something out of the house (possibly dying on the stairs). As I mentioned though, the details are real sketchy and the house is pretty old. I haven't been able to find any micro-fiche news stories reporting the fire, but it's pretty much local legend....

He seems content not to bother anyone (except by playing with the blinds and the lights) and is rather harmless, so we simply share with 'it'...(hey, it's cheap rent, hehe...)



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Many thanks for posting the picture for me zodiac.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hey mcoy......looking at all three pics and doing some measurements im going to offer the opinion that this is some sort of camera malfunction as the anomlaies appear in the same area on all three pics...the second one was taken sideways i'm assuming???!!!



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
for good pic hosting go here: www.villagephotos.com...

now, ATS just needs to find a good "video" hosting place....

Iv seen a ghost at one of my sleep overs, and it would turn on the stareo it was one of the most nerve raking sleep overs ever



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Also for image hosting, try out www.photoisland.com.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I think there are different types of entities... The one in my house, I believe to be a phantasm (remnants of a psychic impression), as "he" seems to be content on going up and down the staircase only, and moaning. Though he has been in both the bathroom, and our room, I still think it's in impression, rather than an independant spirit.



Gazrok your totally right! There are hundreds of different types. I have friends in Wales who have seen demon things, like creatures that hide in bushes near the old roads and country sides. Ugly looking little things i've heard, but harmeless for the most part. I've seen red flames of light that used to scurry past the doorways of my house a few years ago all the time. My son saw a child that with long claws twice but only from behind walking in and out of rooms when he was 12 which really freaked him out because it was always mid afternoon.



posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wahoo
hey mcoy......looking at all three pics and doing some measurements im going to offer the opinion that this is some sort of camera malfunction as the anomlaies appear in the same area on all three pics...the second one was taken sideways i'm assuming???!!!


Totally agreeing with wahoo on this one



posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The one thing that I know without question is that I don't know everything. However, I would think that there is a more scientific explanation for the 'ghost' phenomenon then human desire to retain some sort of consciousness after death.



posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Like a blurry lens for example?

Really though, the story would have held up better if you didn't post the other 2 images showing the blurring in exactly the same spot.



posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
actaully the idea of surviving human consciousness makes a hell of a lot of sense scientifically, but it is outside of the normal way of thinking...our thoughts, emotions dreams, memories, all that make our consciousness is nothing but energy...all these aforementioned things are minute electrical impulses jumping from neuron to neuron throughout our bodies..we are taught by modern physics that energy never dies, it is simply converted..where then does this human energy go after the passing of our biological shell???? i too balk at the archaic idea of tortured spirits walking around covered in blood and moaning for all eternity, in fact my inference from things i have witnessed and encountered leads me to believe that these energies are still quite human and interested in what we do here in this dimension...



posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I agree that there must be an answer, but what that answer is I'm not so sure of.
As far as camera malfunction these are 3 images out of 30 I took while on a walk around the site to get information for the opperators manual I was prerairing.
The other 27 are clear.
The reason these 3 are posted are that they have this on. The 3rd was not taken on the side I just had to change the size of the picture to send it as the file size was very large.



posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
thats cool im just offering my opinion, i had a pic one that i was positive was a plasmoid i had three in a row of it, only after seeing the same image in a later pic from a different angle did i realize it was a styrofoan cup, it taught me to be very critical of pics, and these even the second measure out the same...thus my conclusion....



posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I do beleive in ghosts. I have heard two cases of ghost in my building. I should first tell you that I live in a USAF dormatory that now sits on part of an old US Army base. From what I have been told, this building used to be one of the barracks. Doesn't surprise me since it fits the normal design of one, long narrow building over one story high.

Anyway, the guy living next door to me said that he work up in the middle of the night one night and saw someone stand beside his bed. At first he thought it was a friend that snuck into his run, so he grabbed at him but his hand went right him. He rubbed his eyes, since he is after all just getting up, and realized that the person had no head.

The other one was told to me by a female on the 3rd floor. She said she has turned the lights off in her bathroom, gone to bed, and woke up with the lights back on. Most would have said it was the girl she shared the bathroom with, but she was away at the time this happened.

Kind of makes you wonder if any suicides or deaths occured here that no one talks or knows about.



posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wahoo
actaully the idea of surviving human consciousness makes a hell of a lot of sense scientifically, but it is outside of the normal way of thinking...our thoughts, emotions dreams, memories, all that make our consciousness is nothing but energy...all these aforementioned things are minute electrical impulses jumping from neuron to neuron throughout our bodies..we are taught by modern physics that energy never dies, it is simply converted..where then does this human energy go after the passing of our biological shell???? i too balk at the archaic idea of tortured spirits walking around covered in blood and moaning for all eternity, in fact my inference from things i have witnessed and encountered leads me to believe that these energies are still quite human and interested in what we do here in this dimension...


I would like to believe this, but I just have not seen any proof of it. Energy is tranfered, that is true, but without the brain how can consciousness continue? Energy does not mean consciousness; there must be some sort of terminal to harbor consciousness for it to exist.

The unconscious reflexes of energy and residual energy is one thig, but actually retaining the consciousness of the brain is another.



posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
so then you believe that consciousness is a part of the brain, not a seperate thing???



posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have to agree with other people here and say that your camera equipment appears suspect here.



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
try with a different camera

maybe theirs condensation inside the camera you are using



top topics
 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join