It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Believe in ghosts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I took this recently at work.
They say that ghost can give off a magnetic field well the pc's to the left of the image have had 3 hard disks during first setup and just had another 4.

For some reason I cant get the picture to show can anyone help me???

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by mcoy]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You forgot the .jpg

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thank you Black Jackal

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
BTW that is a pretty strange looking picture.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I took the picture at work to put into a opperators guide.
I used my company issue digial camera (nothing special).
I didn't notice the shadow untill I loaded it on to my lap top about a week later.
The pictures I tok at the same time are all clear
It's a 4 x pc controlled machine.
The place the machine now stands on is an old RAF base.
As i said before it has now had seven hard disks.
During building it things would go missing and then re-appear you never felt alone in the building and several people thought they saw people when their was actually no one there.

Jay

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Freaky, have you experienced any cold spots when you are in the building. I myself have seen ghost most of my life. It is not an easy thing to get used to, most people i know don't belive me. Or the ones that do are always asking me to show them one. Well unfortuantly i can't pull that off, i explain it this way to people. If the spirits want me to see them i will, its their choice not mine. Also unlike some other well known psyhics i can tell you there are evil spirits out there, that wish nothing but harm on us. If you can try using a video camera around work you might get lucky and catch something on the tape. The picture is very freaky, it just looks like a big black spot. Couple questions on your place of business.

1. You said it was an old RAF base, How old?
2. When people think they see someone what do they look like? What type of cloth's appreance?

They only reason i ask it helps in researching the area if you can nail down a time period. I am tryin very hard right now to research a house that used to be in the family. Unfortuantly I'm across the US on the other coast, and the records i need are not available on the net. To this day i can not go near the house with out feeling something there. I still have nightmares from some of the stuff i was witness to, and later heard from my family. Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The base was used during the second world war.
When people think they have seen things it is just out of the corner of the eye as if you just catch theshadow of someone.
I would love to go into a lot more detail but the owner of the machine and building would seriously freak if they found images of the place on the net. They treat it all to be top secret.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
hhhmmm mcoy, strange pic, i ran it through some software and can detect no exposure or flash malfunctions....have any other pics taken in this palce revealed any anomalies???

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You do have some sort of spirit energy there. I believe you were catching the tail end or the beginning of the energies developement. It is hard if not impossible to see it as is, but if you lighten the picture, and look to the right above the piece of paper in the background (right above the haze) there is an orb there.

Many people, including myself, believe that orbs are the way spirit energies travel. Physics says that a sphere would be the most efficient way to get energy from one place to another. Thus, the orbe could have been the traveling "pod" for this spiritual energy.

Great shooting. Too bad you can't show us more.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   

This picture is on the floor directly above the first picture.
Sorry about the size I'm running out of upload space

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I do believe in ghosts.. and like everyone else, I think that is a spirit or energy that you got in the picture. I think you should take a video tape and record stuff, or if you're brave enough, go there in the dark and take a picture.. i've heard that works as far as catching something else on film. Cool stuff, though.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I will be back there after christmas so I will sneak in A video camera and take a video.
No chance of it bing in the dark though it is well let and covered in security cameras 24 7.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
aolsvc.news.aol.com...

U.K. Castle Cameras Catch Ghostly Visitor
'It's Not a Joke,' Says Castle Spokeswoman

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
mcoy do you have any other pics with this same thing in them???

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
aolsvc.news.aol.com...

U.K. Castle Cameras Catch Ghostly Visitor
'It's Not a Joke,' Says Castle Spokeswoman

RANT!

Can't log in here - the site asked for an AOL log in!! Can you "cut and paste" details here please, for us non-AOL devotees?? Thanx!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Iv seen a ghost before, or atleast I thought I did.
Im not sure what they are, where they come from.
But I do know that they do exist.
Weather or not thier just crossing over from another dimension, thier lost souls, dead relative.
No matter what, thier here.
Deep

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i dont have enough upload space to load the other picture I have.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You can send it to me and I can upload it for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Never seen a ghost but I have definitely felt' them. That cold feeling that just rushes through you and you can feel them around you sometimes. Ghosts only seem to hang around certain places and you can usually expect to find them there, where they haunt so to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Partially, I do and don't at the same time. I think that it is possbile but I have never saw one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join