It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tv show in 92-93 about ufo / pole shift?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was in San Diego in 92-93 time frame when I caught the last half of a show which seemed to be either a press conference or seminar by a man who claimed to be in possetion of a transmision from an ET warning about a Pole shift to occur in 2007-2010 time frame.

In the speach he said the earth switches its poles every 10,000 years or so, and the last time it happened ET helped the small population of earth get through the earth quakes, hurricanes and flooding.
He said the ET's would return for the next one and make contact prior to announce the shift to the world and offer assistance.

He displayed a computer print out he claimed to be the encrypted transmision from the et's that was 3 times as thick as a phone book.

I have looked for a copy of this video for years and it does not seem anyone else has heard of it.
Has anyone here seen it?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I seen this vid/show also...i was 13 or 14 and it freaked me out....i would be very interested in any info.....

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This may be the 2012 mayan end of the worl prediction. I did a bit of searching and it sounds similar. I couldnt find the video but there are lots of other videos that describe the end result.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have often wondered about the earth and a pole shift. I know the sun has polar changes every 11 years. If this happens to planet earth, does anybody know exactly what the changes would be. I know there are theories about this but do we have any evidence that it has occured and will occur again?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
we have tons of evidence it occured.

The mineral magnatite is found naturally in lava flows here on earth. While the lave is in molten state, it allows the magnatite to align to north and south. When it cools the magnatite is locked into possition, preserving a record of the pole locations.

Look up pole shifts on google.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
we have tons of evidence it occured.

The mineral magnatite is found naturally in lava flows here on earth. While the lave is in molten state, it allows the magnatite to align to north and south. When it cools the magnatite is locked into possition, preserving a record of the pole locations.

Look up pole shifts on google.

Will do thanks.

top topics

join