It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is only a fact, not theory!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just because the basics of the 'evolutionary' theory is comparable to a childs fable... Doesn't mean the 'creationists' position is any more tenable.

For starters, the 'Christians' totally stole their 'theology' from the Jews... and there is a good deal of evidence to show the Jews stole it from the Sumerians... (Will the real fable of Noah please stand up?
)

And my good buddy Madness... I couldn't help but notice that you seem to want to lint pick (and can only engage in semantic arguments) in your defense of 'Science' and it's blatant dogmatism...

Big Bang, SETI, Evolutionary Theory, placebo effect, 'disease' model of medicine, Moon ripped from the Earth...

Just take basically ANY 'scientific' premise... And I will be MORE than happy to show you the DOGMATIC thread in its fabric...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Have a look at this people - I just found it on the BBC website. Looks interesting!
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...

www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...

You have to subscribe to the magazine to read the following full articles...

The 'Preview'(s) of the articles are still interesting... (no, I don't work for the publisher - I'm just a subscriber of the magazine)

www.newscientist.com...
space.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...
www.newscientist.com...

www.newscientist.com...

... these are just a fraction of available articles (most from the past few months)... there are some great reads on that site... if you're interested in reading further, I would suggest utilizing the 'search' function on that site - thousands of articles for (and against) theories of evolution, creationism, intelligent design, Darwinism, etc...

[...for the record, I, myself, side with 'evolutionists']

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Can evolution makes things less complicated?
Scientists suggest cell origins involved a forward-and-backward process
----------------------------------------------------------------------

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join