It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is every body being so blind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I do not understand how some people are going on and on and on about who's religion is correct and if it is correct at all. I think Every body should look at the real # and stop looking at the past for answers because there is a real treat on the planet and no one seems do even do anyting. For instance the ozone layer, I know some people will say oh not that topic again. But guess what it is a real treat if the earth decides it had enough of the torture the humans and other races have cast on her. she is going to blow a gasget. If the earth has a treat then how are your believes and what have going top save you the aliens have their spaceships the high and mighty society has their top secrets what do the average man have just an opinion.... that sucks because I want to see how any religion or opinion or theory is going to save you from a burning planet. the bible which was written by aliens gave everybody a few hints. this earth realy is gooing to pop sometime or later, it could be tommorow it could be this afternoon. what then ? the aliens are not going to save you they are just going to enjoy the barbeque... and the high society got there were they are by being selfish and hard. so they are definitly not going to let you on a ship that are only built for 1000. Wake up and smell the ozone layer because this is really happening now... oh and by the way if any aliens can read this, because no password will keep this from THEM, You might aswell show yourself to the world because some do not know you are here and some dont even believe you exist. And they are so pre-occupied with fighting with each other that they wont even see you coming. GET READY NOW!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wake up.................there are no aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey guys, let's act like a second grader and write a block of poorly written, grammatically incorrect text!

Aliens! Ozone layer! Woah!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

I agree. Since we are all under the age of 80 and or brain's still think. Thats how long the government has waited to condition the public in to believing something. The Federal Reserve, the World War's, are prefabricated and fed to us as history. The whole alien conspiracy is created and maintained with the holographic techology to make the public see things. So they can chat about it on conspiracy talk and that will be intertwined with speak about 911 and it will discredit 911. Aliens will never be. This is God's world. Humans who are good and then the humans who are devil inspired. You call them Satanists and they have actively found their way's first by controlling the worlds wealth, then buying the governments, then using falseflag op's to use their lives to fight their enemies who they can't influence by taking over their government because these people are a close knit nation. America is multidiverse and it makes it hard for them to love the country because it's diverse but they still love to live there and thats why they love America and are patriotic. So it's really a battle between good and evil taking place on earth, i wouldn't be surprised if armagedoon did happen, life is a crazy place.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The one thing in life that`s is for sure.

The planet will change.It always has done.Thats a fact.

Another fact humans die after approx 80 yrs.

So do we need to save the planet.Nope the planets destiny is within nature not mans ability to recycle.

Do we need to save Humanity.

Why?

So that we can carry on treating each other like crap.

Lets face it if you were in University and you had to design the Human race and u came up with Humans as we are right now.What grade you think you`d get?

Think about it?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

nice contribution, but it is arrogant at best

there are aliens
i'm not saying that they have had contact with humans, i'm not even saying that they are necassarily intelligent
but it is so unlikely that in a seemingly infinitely vast universe that life only evolved once

sun, do you think the universe is just void?
or are you going to go with the bilblical model that the rest of the universe is just some lights in a dome that move a little while the sun goes around us?

[edit on 2/14/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am not sure I understand the OP.

Are you trying to say that the conspiracy is that religion is keeping the public from focusing on environmental issues?

In order to make this discussion flow a little better, check out these tips from our dear SimonGray:

General Hints and Tips

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

nice contribution, but it is arrogant at best

there are aliens
i'm not saying that they have had contact with humans, i'm not even saying that they are necassarily intelligent
but it is so unlikely that in a seemingly infinitely vast universe that life only evolved once

sun, do you think the universe is just void?
or are you going to go with the bilblical model that the rest of the universe is just some lights in a dome that move a little while the sun goes around us?

[edit on 2/14/07 by madnessinmysoul]

The truth always comes off as arrogant. There is no compromise in the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The truth always comes off as arrogant. There is no compromise in the truth.

the teachings of "jesus" (aside from the ones directly stating himself to be a deity) come off quite humbly

the whole "turn the other cheek" deal is quite humble indeed

einstein's theory of relativity didn't come off as arrogant

the scientific method didn't come off as arrogant...
get my point?

truth doesn't come off as arrogance
claims that are unverifiable and or illogical are
statistically there is a high chance that there is life in the universe besides ourselves

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sure, I get your point. Aliens aside there is a differerce between knowing and thinking you know. I happen to know. You can call that arrogant or you can realize..............

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Very well, if there are no aliens, who is that flying in our skies, at the site of catastrophes, in outer space, crafts following our airplanes? Hmmm?

And in your answer dont forget that this goes back thousands of years and its documentable.

Your turn.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Prove it

*Removed quote of previous post*

[edit on 17-2-2007 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I did not mean to upset anyone, only to speak my opinion and I am intitled to it just as you are yours. People are getting brain washed by movies, news and all the illusionistic stuff that they would rather do from day to day, that they are oblivious to the real stuff that is being hidden from everybody. When you were born you started learning everything your parents told you, the things they were told. Then the government controlled syllabus of your education and then college or university. Then you go to work everyday doing mostly everything you do everyday. then you fall in love, get married and more additions to your family. you buy a house a car and whatever makes you happy. That is very boring and I have seen to many off that life styles... If that is the only thing this physical world have to offer.... well it sucks for a lack of a better word. I know, feel and believe there is more. people have followed everybody else for centuries. I like to call myself someone who wants more in life and believe that humans are more than we seem to be. We are in fact not using our full potential. No offence to anyone but I would like to be more!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with wanting more from life. I sincerely hope you find that for which you look. Perhaps ATS will play a role in that as you are likely to find others who share your feelings and perhaps you will find interesting topics here that will lead you in new directions.

There are a couple of things you could do to make your experience here a little more enjoyable / enlightening:

Break your posts up into paragraphs. One big block is hard to read and many people will simply not read your work because of that.

Post in the proper forum. This thread is in the 'Conspiracies in Religion' forum and so we expect to read a post with an explicite conspiracy, simply stated.

Use the search function before posting and know something about the forum in which you post. The idea that religion is often inherited and could be used to draw attention away from other issues has already been well discussed. With a little reading you would find many people here who share your views.

Good luck and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I would actually tend to differ with that line of thinking... and was "redirected" from the Aliens/UFOs forum to .... HERE... LOL!!!

Let's start like this:

Has there been much discussion about the the gray being Lucifer's little "stinkmonkey"? His ranchhand in perpetrating the deception described in the Book of Job?

Has there been discussion regarding the Book of Job, and how the WHORE.. the Roman Catholic Church (As described in Revelation) simply twisted the truth about that book completely out of whack?

Check THIS out...

Go do a quick re-read of Job... then go to the ALIENS/UFOs forum... go check out FrozenThought's thread called "onto something huge here"... it's got "hoax" around it as well....

Wanna see something NEAT? Go review the EXACT language implemented by Job's friends who came to "mourn" with him.. THEN go look at what people were saying to FROZENTHOUGHT in that thread.

Do we SEE ANY SIMILARITY HERE FOLKS?

VERY interesting indeed...

So I think we may need to recosider the "ALIENS" thing... along with FAITH itself... that we might stand AGAIN together as ONE FAMILY... when the Arabs and Jews have laid down there weapons and embraced each other again...

The second coming of Christ is NOT going to be pretty. Read Revelation... then go match up against scientific data... Christ is sending an asteroid in his stead...

WHY you so boldly ask?

Well... If YOUR children had succumbed to PHYSICAL BEAUTY... as HIS have... Would you NOT deprive them of even the very sight of yourself?

The grand deception mentioned in Revelatoin.... Have you NOT noticed the UFO sightings on the rise? Could you not think of a BETTER deception? He's giving Lucifer a hand... to make CERTAIN we fall for it. Don't you get it? They are going to be made out to gods... that they are here to help us.... to save us... And CHRIST will have MADE THIS HAPPEN... because it is JUST. We have abandoned him... Hey... I'm adopted... I can relate...

And THEN... *whew*

Can you say RAPTURE? BAM! 1.44 million humans of disappear off the face of the earth in an instant as their very clothes gently fall to the ground...

WE could very EASILY blame this on ET... THAT in turn would induce enough FEAR for humanity to NEED a savior... but LUST is going to rule... the little gray stinkmonkeys are going to be still attacking YOUR DNA... and YOUR bloodlines... tempting you ... JUST AS IN JOB...

THEN... the Antichrist has means to employ the mark to enforce and create SECURITY.

When the Asteroid strikes... and humanity feels abandoned... JUST AS WE HAVE MADE CHRIST FEEL... then is when we will have no option but to throw down our weapons and work together. We will have no option but to take Christ as our Savior.

It really has come down to that... and ya know somethin' ET IS in the Bible... Christ really IS coming back, he really IS NOT going to show his beautiful face... and he IS going to comeplete his rescue mission and return to New Jeruselum with his Bride...

And WE thought LIFE was ONLY HERE ON EARTH. And WE thought Life was FINITE... that we only had "so much time" so we better be AFRAID!!!!

There is NOTHING that will bring sudden fear that is OF THE LORD. He is NOT going to do that to us. Even death is spoken of as something that, if you are one with faith... with the light... with the love... then the transition is like nothing at all.

VERY interesting.

SP

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

In all seriousness, from a Judeo-Christian standpoint, we, as man, were made stewards of the Earth God created for us. Its care is our responsibility, and often we forget that.

[edit on 2/23/07/23 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Jesus will only turn up when the politics on earth and heaven mix to a point that we as man will kill earth and as Satan provoke God into Judgement on earth. Jesus does say if he was not to come at the end of age that man would have basically extinct it self.

The other agenda of blindness is the Satanic one where man will look for a super hero saviour figure to get them out of this global warming mess and disaster and wars. This figure of a person will get worldly attention; he could pose as a treaty between man and aliens to help the earth. But one thing is needed which is worldly attention and if global warming gets the world to come together as one then the result is halfway there. Satanic influence will make worldly powers all want domination, be it America be Europe or the Middle East but the game plan is the same.
Even though you can see the world outside of religion you can also see where things are leading.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
YES! We ARE guardians of the planet. The Bible and The Word are MORE THAN CONCISE IN THIS.

Now...

When we discuss the deception of Satan... the actions he will take to DEFY God... and DECEIVE HUMANITY... Do we REALLY stop and consider what is HERE... RIGHT NOW?

Is humanity ready to evolve? Are YOU? (rhetorically spoken, of course)

Do we NOT somehow convince ourselves that Lucifer/Satan is something that merely shows up as "metaphor"?

Is it NOT time for the masses to cease this blasphemy? Is it NOT time to comprehend the TRUE plight of JOB? That we FINALLY comprehend the WATCHERS in Job 7:17-21 for WHOM THEY REALLY ARE?

Here... I have a THEORY... but it is going to take FAITH to make it work

GOTO the Alien/UFO thread and find that FROZENTHOUGHT thread "onto something huge..." and SEE the examples of Jobs "mourning" friends.... see... within THEOLOGY there wwas ASSUMPTION that Job has ABANDONED GOD.

Wanna KNOW what Job went through? GO TALK TO AN ABDUCTEE FOR A DAY... RESERVE JUDGEMENT as Christ has INSTRUCTE YOU ALL.

GO. Go SEE the feelings of JOB reflected in comtemporary humanity...

What? That just can't be? God did NOT work in a scaler manner? IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD?

HUMANITY IS THE ONE that must connect the dots... NOT CHRIST. He gave us FREEDOM. He gave us FORGIVENES... and he gave us the ABILITY TO SEE RIGHT PAST THIS BROAD DECEPTOIN OF LUCIFER.

Can you NOT agree?

SPout

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Just one more quick thought...

Is it not unlike Christ to judge another such as this? Are you so all knowing that YOU have seen beyond even MY reality? Are you saying that my prayers regarding the DECEPTION and my own PAIN were not answered by the Lord bringing Derrel Sims to my life and that of LITERALLY thousands of others who ARE living in FEAR because of.... yep... you guessed it... ALIENS!!!

Now... What if they are NOT aliens?

Did God NOT speak of those who dwell UPON the SURFACE of the Earth and those who dwell BELOW IT? And YOU will probably LAUGH at that... because the WHORE wants you too... and they ALWAYS have...

WHAT IF the Lost 10 Tribes COULD be found... if you only KNEW where to LOOK... if we only LISTENED TO THE WORD... instead of trying to add our own meanings to ALL Christ's teaching.

Did we NOT see the language that promises addition of the PLAGUES should we ADD to the book? And what of the taking away of one's place among the TREE OF LIFE?

HMMMMMMMMM.... Think maybe we should RETHINK our ARROGANT ROMAN IDIOTIC ASSESSMENT OF JOB YET?

We have bettrayed our Father. It is the CHURCH that confused ME... well... that and the alteration of SERATONIN, MELATONIN, and DOPAMINE in my HEAD by the Gray... which IS relative to even YOUR Faith.

If you believe in God, then you KNOW of Lucifer. If you KNOW of Lucifer, then you KNOW of his having been "down on the earth walking back and forth and up and down in it...".

MOST within "organized religion" that I have met misconstrue... They purport to have UTTER comprehension of these things... yet what I was taught by the WHORE is PRECISELY what I mean with regard to JOB. When I was a kid I was taught that he ABANDONED GOD... even when, as a TEN YEAR OLD I SAID... "NO HE DIDN'T... LOOK..."

No Clergyman would take me seriously. And NOW I KNOW I was right. And NOW the WHORE has led the bride of Christ straight into the wilderness where she hides today...

No aliens? Your God is my God too. You hurt me and more than 20 million Americans ALONE ... not to mention you slash at YOUR CHRIST... at YOUR SAVIOR by leaving this detail unattended and flailiing about within the parameters of chaos and confusion...

They ARE here... and our arrogance allows us NOT to see that THIS is the TOOL by which CHRIST will DECEIVE US COMPLETELY that we may FIND TRUTH ultimately.

It is going to hurt. Just like BIRTH.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
In all seriousness, from a Judeo-Christian standpoint, we, as man, were made stewards of the Earth God created for us. Its care is our responsibility, and often we forget that.

sadly, not all religious folk see it that way
others actually say "'jesus' is coming back within our lifetimes so it's not like it will matter for me"
hell, people in our government have actually expressed this belief in the past...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join