It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smell of a Black Op

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
smh.com.au

This smells of a black operation or move by proxy agains Iran for their meddling in Iraq and some parts of Afghanistan. Interesting to know who really is behind this. Would some drug baron really try to blow up a Republican Guard Bus?

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Could be ....many things happen the public is not aware of .If we (U.S) did have something to do with it good for us .I think we should take the fight to them in any way we can.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
boaz1234, i find it quite interesting that you should say that. I suppose all you really want is to spread your (your country's) version of freedom and democracy in Iran? You know, the sort your government has so graciously bestowed on the people of Iraq.

If the US was involved in this bombing, is it not terrorism? Or an act of war? I mean, what with Iran being a sovereign state and all. Or is that just some insignificant/ inconvenient trivia you'd rather not acknowledge?

For the sake of the US grunts who would have to "take the fight to them", i hope the US wasn't involved in this bombing. I think the Iranians would put up one heck of a fight. It'll probably make Iraq seem like a school outing.

** I'm not anti-US, just anti-US government foreign policy.**

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Iran is fighting the US and it's allies by proxy and has been doing as such for a long time with impunity. ie Hezbollah and elements of the Shia Militias. These militias in Iraq stepped up their campaign to influence the outcome in Iraq via death squads and other actions. Iran want to cripple/embarrass the US in Iraq then wield it's influence and basically take control by proxy. If this bombing is a black operation its not a way of winning anything, rather it is a message. "ease up on your proxy wars, or we'll step up our proxy and give you an insurgency to sap your funds and will" It could also be a tit-for-tat for the Iran Qods (special forces) murder of 5 US soldiers in Karbala. Either way, the US/Coalition has more options to fight other than a J-DAMs and Grunts on the ground.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kulcha
boaz1234, i find it quite interesting that you should say that. I suppose all you really want is to spread your (your country's) version of freedom and democracy in Iran? You know, the sort your government has so graciously bestowed on the people of Iraq.

Ok and now we all know how you feel .....NO government is inocent of crimes you just seem to look closer when the U.S is involved.As for the "grunt" comment I was there in Iraq so I think I can say its not a school outing by any means but Iran cant even feed all of their own people so do you think that scares anyone?please get off you soap box before you fall down!

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 16-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join