It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos got the dirt on Obama?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ok, if it actually gets to this point, my vote is for Obama. America is a country where apparently "anyone can become president". All we have had is rich white old men. Now we might have Bush, Clinton, Bush, and now another Clinton!! It is def time for a change. I have seen Obama in action, and i have seen the way he handles himself and his family life, and Barack really seems like a standup guy.

Now tell me why billary or some rich white haired white guy smothered in oil should get my vote?!?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If I were not Canadian but America I would go for Obama too. It is time for a change. I am excited to watch the elections in 2008. I wonder...

7A

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hillary will drag this guy through the mud and the GOP will be blamed for it. The same as Al Gore did to Dukakis in 1987 but during the election they pinned the whole smear campaine on Bush 41.
Here is a timeline on the whole Willie Horton thing.
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hillary will drag this guy through the mud and the GOP will be blamed for it. The same as Al Gore did to Dukakis in 1987 but during the election they pinned the whole smear campaine on Bush 41.
Here is a timeline on the whole Willie Horton thing.
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I really don't like to hear voters saying they would vote for someone because they are black or a woman or white. Vote on their experience, their history, and what they can do to change this. Obama has barely any experience in anything (especially foreign affairs which we need most), and hasn't done anything except criticise Iraq (which everyone else).

I have heard people say, we need a black president because it is a multicultural country...um...and that is a reason to vote for a president why? Go with the other reject voters who vote for presidents based on abortion and religion.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
just look at how gwb was voted in and the lack of experience he had. americans will not have the choice, it will be decided for them, by the money in new york. its just the way it is.

i agree people should not vote for someone because he is just black, and the fact that alot of blacks do not seem to connect with obama, shows that. even they are questioning his right to run.

Ex

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Obama has barely any experience in anything
(especially foreign affairs which we need most)

Well, if experience makes it possible for Cheny to order
Colon Powell
directly lie to the UN, on Iraqi's nuclear capabilities
and inspire the entire congress to give Bush Carte Blanche
to skip negotiations and go straight to war
( with the obvious consequences 4 years later)

OBama with his major in political science with a
specialization in international relations
from Columbia University gets my vote on this issue also!!

www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I have seen Obama in action, and i have seen the way he handles himself and his family life, and Barack really seems like a standup guy.

So you have heard the speeches ... do you know anything about where he stands on issues?

How about 'the death tax'? How about abortion?
How about gun laws? How about his stand on illegals? 'The wall'??
How about his economic platform? Does he have one? (No one knows!)
How about HOW he intends to bring the troops home? He promised to do so, but he didn't say how.

You've seen him in his speeches. Now investigate what he stands for and how well (or badly) he performs in office. This will be difficult since his resume is practically empty and he only has 2 years experience in the senate.

Edited ONCE to add - as to your question 'who has the dirt' on him .. Hillary and the Clinton machine has the dirt on eveyrone and I'm sure that she'll be flinging it if it looks like she needs to in order to win.

[edit on 2/14/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maureen Dowd had this to say:

www.drudgereport.com...

She doesn't seem to be impressed but she is a feminist and may hate the attention this upstart, who looks to derail Hil, is getting? She is a NYT editor and wears her politics on her sleeve.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone
www.drudgereport.com...

Says Maureen Dowd - When a reporter asked him Obama whether he'd had a heater in his podium during his announcement speech in subzero Springfield, Obama hesitated."

Heater ... something to keep warm with.
Heater ... also sometimes used as a slang word for carrying a gun.

Perhaps he was confused as to which she was talking about.

Who knows. Interesting find Gatordone.

Ex

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This from the Maureen Dowd that refers to
George Bush as" Daddy" .........

Enough said
HERE

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have some dirt; He's the future antichrist.
Do not elect him.
I'd even pick a Republican with NO ties to the Bush family before i'd pick him.
Just a gut feeling. He's also cocky- and it is not his name or color that i do not like*

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
This from the Maureen Dowd that refers to
George Bush as" Daddy" .........

Enough said
HERE

She refers to Bush 41 that way derisively with typical liberal intolerance.

About Obama being the antichrist- wow. I have a few "gut" feelings too but I didn't come up with that,

Be careful this election season. It seems already to have started that if you won't vote for Hillary then you're a sexist, and Oh, if you wouldn't vote for Obama then obviously you're a racist. Guilting us into voting for them looks like a viable strategy to these folks...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have some dirt; He's the future antichrist.
Do not elect him.

How did you come up with THAT? lol

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Besides being a rookie Congressmen..He will run head long into the Hilary Machine...Hell alot of people think she wacked JFK jr..just because he thought about running for that NY slots she currently has. She isn't mortal she grinds mens bones up for her supper..

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When Democrats choose between Mrs. Bill Clinton and Barak Hussein Obama, there will be quite a few that will hold their nose and vote for B.O.

Seriously...Mrs. Bill Clinton hasn't even started the attempt to destroy B.O. when she does B.O. will quickly fade away.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I, too, like the way he handles himself.

I hate his moronic economy-crushing, freedom-wrenching, policies.

In the end, I'm going to vote for someone for the latter, not for the former.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
His wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, if that means anything to you, and that's all I have. If Obama was a real threat to the power structure, you would see dirt everywhere, the fact there is none, real or fake, is pretty telling.

new topics

top topics

join