It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SLC Utah Shooter was Muslim? Does it matter?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Last I checked, not ALL muslims are terrotist, but ALL TERROIST are muslim.

Have you not been paying attention to what is going on in Europe?!?!

Teenage Muslims are of the belief that SHIRA law is the only way to go. In France, England, and throughout Europe. They have let these WACKOs run free. For CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE, DO WE HAVE TO WASTE AMERICAN LIVES SAVING THESE PEOPLE AGAIN???

We saved them in WW1, then again in WW2. You would think such a "GREAT" (Said with much sarcasm) people would LEARN?!?!

Within a generation, the majority of EUROPE will be MUSLIM!!! Then when the MUSLIMS take over, THEY will come crying to us!!! If Europe can't take care of its self, F them.

When a Muslim goes into a mall, with a back pack full of ammo....forget POLLITICAL CORRECTNESS.....WHAT IS THE REASON?

KILL THE INFEDEL!!!!

No major media outlet in AMERICA has reported that he is a MUSLIM. Who is hiding the TRUTH?? THE MEDIA.....Because if they reported this, the war on TERROR would take a whole new precedent!!!!!

Until we look past political correctness, these things are going to continue to happen.

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE, A SUICIDE BOMBER IN A MALL, for us to wake up!!!!

Guess What??? If that happens, it is OVER!!! The everyday American will consider EVERY MUSLIM a terrorist!!!

AND WHO CAN BLAME THEM!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules

For CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE, DO WE HAVE TO WASTE AMERICAN LIVES SAVING THESE PEOPLE AGAIN???

We saved them in WW1, then again in WW2. You would think such a "GREAT" (Said with much sarcasm) people would LEARN?!?!

Bit late though, weren't you! In the case of WW2 it took the attack on Pearl Harbour to make you get off your backsides. In WW1 you waited 3 years before getting involved!

I love the way you waited until a small island a fraction of the size of the USA is almost defeated before you join in. Us Brits were protecting the rest of Europe from the beginning.

Currently we're helping you out in the mess that dear old GW has created in Afghanistan and Iraq.

And before you go on about 'Wasting American lives saving these people again', perhaps you could have a word with your USAF and ask them to kindly stop blowing up British tanks.

To reply to your point of 'All Terrorists are Muslims' That's simply not true! How about the IRA (Catholic)? I would however concede that MOST Terrorists are Muslims.

[edit on 14/2/07 by Insomniac] For punctuation

[edit on 14/2/07 by Insomniac]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
CSRULES

Check again.

Between 1980 and 2000, there were ~300 acts of terrorism in America according to the FBI - and seventy-five percent of them (roughly) were coordinated and committed by (predominantly Christian) Americans (and Puerto Ricans). (This is NOT an endorsement of the folks who hate Puerto Ricans - sheesh, I shouldn't even have to say that).

So, like I said, check again. You'll find that Muslim Extremists are statistically underrepresented in terrorism statistics. Betcha didn't see that coming, did ya?

Link

www.themodernreligion.com...

In fact, the problem of terrorism as a whole has been inflated and overblown by both government and media sources, see here.

www.cdi.org...

The same is true in Europe. The vast majority of terrorism there has ALWAYS been due to various domestic extremists, both secular and religious.

Muslims came to the terrorism party late, and are only in the spotlight because they make a very convenient scapegoat.

Ask someone in Belfast what a terrorist looks like.

This...

Or this...

Ask someone in Spain what a terrorist looks like.

This...

Or this...

I could keep going, but I suspect it's pointless anyway, based on the tone of your post.

If you really are interested in learning and growing as an individual, I'd be happy to provide more pictures to advance your education. Do you even know who those two 'white' fellas are, in the above pictures? I'm betting no, and I'm sure the odds are better than any Vegas could provide...

Teenage Muslims are of the belief that SHIRA law is the only way to go

So all Muslims think alike? Thats interesting. Do all Christians think alike? Ask the guy in the second photo...

Seriously, if all Muslims think alike, why are we even having this discussion? There are billions of Muslims, why aren't they swarming the shopping centers and discos and schools and blowing us all to bits if they're all extremist terrorists?

Or is that not how you meant it? Do enlighten us...

In France, England, and throughout Europe. They have let these WACKOs run free.

HAH! Yeah, there are a lot of wackos in Europe. What you don't seem to understand is that they come in many diverse flavors. We have wackos in the states too, and they also are present in a wide range of colors, sizes, and mojo variants.

For CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE, DO WE HAVE TO WASTE AMERICAN LIVES SAVING THESE PEOPLE AGAIN???

Saving who now? The Muslims or the Europeans? We didn't save them for fun, or for morality - we 'saved' them for CASH. Money. Dough.

It was profitable for international corporations waning in power in America at the time to play both sides of the war (not just possible, but necessary), which is why we saw so many American-based multi-national corporations investing in Nazi Germany, at the same time we were throwing our boys into their grinders on the European front.

That's the truth of war, from the point of view of larger entities, like states and businesses. It's a bottom line affair...

When a Muslim goes into a mall, with a back pack full of ammo....forget POLLITICAL CORRECTNESS.....WHAT IS THE REASON?

KILL THE INFEDEL!!!!

:shk:

When ANYONE goes into a mall with a backpack full of ammo, what's the reason?

Why are you so fixated on one variety of nutter, when there are so many out there?

No major media outlet in AMERICA has reported that he is a MUSLIM.

I finally agree with something you've said. Every time some Christian listens to the voice in their head and drowns their babies or kills a doctor or makes a pipebomb or shoots at strangers, we hear about their religious background in the context of a justification, an explanation.

I suspect nobody wants to jump the gun and be accused of insensitivity or racism.

Screw that, let's have the facts, and we can draw our own conclusions.

Even if I disagree TOTALLY with your interpretation of the facts, I support your right to have as much information as possible available to you to aid in the understanding of the situation.

Guess What??? If that happens, it is OVER!!! The everyday American will consider EVERY MUSLIM a terrorist!!!

AND WHO CAN BLAME THEM!!!

I can.

Any rational person can.

I doubt we're a majority in any country, but we make up for in sanity what we may lack in numbers.

When the smoke clears, after another few centuries (or perhaps millenia) of pointless racism and irrational, greed-driven warfare, I suspect there will be a majority of sensible people remaining.

Why? Because knowing when to get out of the way of two big, stupid, angry herds of blind, frothy-mouthed animals heading towards one another pays dividends in the long game of evolution.

Here's a word to the wise: DUCK!

When things get nasty between extremists and uninformed centrists along for the ride, just get out of the way (and have lots of babies while hunkered down, helps to pass the time besides).

We're done. Nice talking at you and good day.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If I could just add that it isn't necessary to report that a "christian" gunned down someone, because it's a christian country predominantly, so it's already assumed. (Of course, they could've been athiest or agnostic but I'm using Christian as an example to make my point. Majoritively speaking)
It would be like Indonesian news outlets having to state that a Muslim committed a shooting every time a crime happened. Why would that be necessary when the whole country is predominantly Muslim?
However, if a citizen who was a christian committed it, of course they would state that, as it's out of the ordinary.
Not saying I agree with it, but I can see the reason behind it.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A little more about this 18 year old, from SLC Tribune.
His experiences in Bosnia.

Sulejman Talovic, an 18-year-old fatally shot by police after Monday's rampage, was only 4 when he and his mother fled their village of Talovici on foot after Serb forces overran it in 1993, people close to the family told The Associated Press.

Entire Article

So he was a 4 year old. Impressionable, yet probably didn't have distinct. detailed memories of what went on.

Other articles I have read, talk about PSTD being rampant among the refugees. 1000's were slaughtered by the Serbs.

Do you think this kid had lots of bad memories? Memories, that eventually
led him to snap?

Or what about something different. Is it possible someone "HELPED" him remember the evils that were done to his people? Someone, or a group, that took advantage of this young man. Instilling enough hatred for him to get some sort of "revenge".

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I really don't buy the revenge thing myself.
Why kill americans who probably were predominantly Mormons?
They didn't have anything to do with what happened in his home country.
If it's revenge, I think it would be fair to say that he wanted revenge on those around him for whatever reason.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Flighty]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I wonder if Valentines Day could be a factor here. Maybe he was single and Valentines Day caused him to snap somehow? Not that singles should have any reasons to snap on Valentines Day in particular. Just an idea...

Btw, the Philadelphia shooting occured earlier on the same day. Maybe he heard about it and that caused him to snap?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Last time I checked, not all Americans are Ignorant, but you DEFINETLY are.

What IS going on in Europe?

Do you live here?

No?

Then I suggest you either come here and see it for youself, or do not be so smart about it.

Teenage Muslims are of the belief that SHIRA law is the only way to go. In France, England, and throughout Europe.

I belive that the Sharia Law is most strong in Saudi Arabia, which is a big ally of USA and King of Saud is a big, BIG friend of your precious president. And if you go and ask an averege teenage Muslim, you would see that he really does not want to live in a country like Saudi Arabia. Makes me wonder, how many Teenager Muslims do YOU know actually?

They have let these WACKOs run free. For CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE, DO WE HAVE TO WASTE AMERICAN LIVES SAVING THESE PEOPLE AGAIN???

Well the only wacko I can see here is, hmmm, mhhmmm, well YOU.

Tell me, how many LIVES did you save in Vietnam campaigns?

Or in Cambodia? Or in Nicaragua? Or in Panama? Want me to go on?

BWWahahaHAhahahaHAHahahhahaha!

I love it when people start to play that old "we saved you in WW2" tune.

Last time I checked, the people of EUROPE did they real fighting and dying and the people of former Soviet Union did the REAL fighting and dying here, so please, do not underestimate the people of Europe. And especially do not INSULT the people of Europe - since they are the ones who really payed the ultimate price of WW2.

Within a generation, the majority of EUROPE will be MUSLIM!!! Then when the MUSLIMS take over, THEY will come crying to us!!! If Europe can't take care of its self, F them.

I think the majority of Europe will sooner be CHINESE.

And Europe says F you then too.

So how do you know he has a backpack full of ammo?

Or do you have any better ideas, that we shoot down all Muslims that walk into a mall? Does that sound fine with you?

KILL THE INFEDEL!!!!

Playing to much CounterStrike mister CSRules?

No major media outlet in AMERICA has reported that he is a MUSLIM. Who is hiding the TRUTH?? THE MEDIA.....Because if they reported this, the war on TERROR would take a whole new precedent!!!!!

You mean the War on ISLAM?

Until we look past political correctness, these things are going to continue to happen.

Tell me, what would you say, if the shooter was not Muslim, but a Clean Cut American Kid, like in Columbine? A pretty young Catholic?

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE, A SUICIDE BOMBER IN A MALL, for us to wake up!!!!

RUN I SAY!

RUN TO THE HILLS!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

[edit on 15/2/07 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Interesting. Can you show us your sources that says the KKK, Red Army, and IRA all converted to Islam?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
Its pretty common for cops to go to that mall

What do you mean? That cops go there to shop off duty? Or that uniforms hang out there for some reason?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join