It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If....Coast to Coast is taken off the air?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Honestly, i have nightmares about this.

I know its far-fetched, but someone called in to prophesy this to George a few weeks ago and i was mortified.
What would i do without my pipeline to the truth?
My life would change drastically overnight.

I'm an avid listener, have been since 1996, and never ever missed a show.

Do you guys think its possible?

My life would be over.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm a huge fan of the show also! They really do a good job bringing both sides to every issue.

All in all it is a pretty balanced show, much like FOX News.

I don't think it is going anywhere. The uproar from conservatives and liberals alike would be huge.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I should hope they stay.

Its the one place you can count on hearing some truth.

Really.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Don't worry DG.

I'll buy you a spaceship that travels faster than light.
You can catch up to, and pass all of the old shows as they travel out, further and further from the Earth.

You only need to decide how far out (or how long ago) you wish to travel.
Come to a stop, deploy the Bay-Gen wind up radio.. And listen to all the old shows, just they way they were, back in the day!

Gotcha covered!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You're too good to me.

Wont you be my Valentine?

Just buy me a Ham radio that would be sufficient.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This wouldn't be good. I can't live without the coast-to-coast affiliate stations and I love hearing coast to coast on the air of these stations. It seems unlikely that they would be taken off the air, but I hope that they aren't.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Even if we didn't have George Noory or Art Bell; if the stations get the ratings, they will most likely continue the show with someone else.

Whether it will be as good as you are accustomed to, is another story altogether.

2 cents.

For the stations, it's all about the ratings.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
c2c is good for blurring issues, i have heard alex jones slag of c2c really badly, and when he goes on he praises the show, for bringing the truth.

with george there is not much coming out anyway. art bell once said only a fraction of the show is real. so whats its purpose, only to blur.

though i do admit they do have the odd show, that is decent. c2c swallos up smaller shows, that tell more truths, and will be here as long as there is an audience.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would freak out. I am sure the true blue fans/listeners would rush out and join their satellite affiliate which would not have so many laws slapped on them. I do have satellite radio, but not the affiliate they use. However, I have often thought about writing them and asking them to broadcast on my connection. I wonder if that is possible. If enough people petitioned it I feel they would come through.

So to say what I came here to say is I would find another way to listen to them. If they couldn't broadcast anymore on the airways at all I am sure they would find another outlet such as the internet from their own servers. If anything was to happen where George or Art were not with us I suppose they have people in line to take over and they would hit the underground.

My next best source would be here at ATS. The intelligence in this community amazing, and we would find a way to carry on what Art Bell started.

Speaking of C2C. David Sereda was on the other night and he said he put the trailer to his new HDTV film From Here to Andromeda.
It looks great, and you can read more about it on his Blog spot

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
if C2Coast went down, there would be a huge outburtst of smaller shows to take it's place. Think of when a big tree goes down in a thick forest; with the canopy broken, light shines in and feeds the young plants, bringing new growth.

C2Coast is so woven into my daily routine, I may have to join one of those AA groups if it disappears.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'd hate it if coast to coast was taken off the air. I listen to 630 WMAL and 930 AM both are in maryland and D.C, and I like the affiliate stations. However, the guy on 630 AM obviously has a pro-republican station. The stations are really well informed and I call in sometimes and I'd hate for them to go away.

new topics

top topics

join