It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Banshee!!! (Echelon)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just put in my last vote for this month, on sunday 29...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I just voted too. Vote!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
All this voting maybe paying off???

I worked a show in Rockingham, NC last night with a new company.
I walked out of there with an offer for future shows with them, work offers with 2 other companies, a tryout for an area TV show, and the cell phone number of a former WCW wrestler.

I was so excited I almost went

-B.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If it does I certainly expect something autographed so I can sell it on Ebay

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I walked out of there with an offer for future shows with them, work offers with 2 other companies, a tryout for an area TV show, and the cell phone number of a former WCW wrestler.

Hey, that's really cool! I don't know if it has anything to do with all of us voting, but still, mad props to YOU!!! You sure deserved what you getting.

Keep up the good work, and you can always count on us to
you no matter what!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
that's awesome!!

i am sure I'll be watching on you tv someday soon.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i just voted too! good luck!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's only been updated on the 28th so one more day's voting to go on the list so Echelon may move up yet!

I voted again today,can it be the no1 spot this month??

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well I voted again anyways.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I voted!

hope you win

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hey guys....

#3 for February.

www.glorywrestling.com...

-B.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
*Bump*

-Get those votes in people, she almost got #1 last month. Remember, once a day!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
oooh a three way tie for 2nd place!

okay girl, time to kick some butt!!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
*BUMP*

Gonaa keep bumping 'til she wins!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Vote for Banshee!!! (Echelon)?

Why I did read most of the responces am understanding this correctly when I am assuming you are a female wrestler of some sort and are asking current memebers of ats to vote for you as being? Not sure about that part. But It looks to me like some kind of league smaller but in some way tied to a try out type of wrestling? I did however watch the avi video that didnt look fake to me by the looks of the distace of the video I would say you are a built women for 1 espically if you can bench what you say you can if that is your real picture the eyes show me I bad get in my way pay the price. lol not that thats a bad thing at all but I am wondering what the end goal of the the voting is and why we are doing it or did I over look somthing. Sorry If I did I just uploaded some documents to my website today and am working on a few storys and running out of steam this looks like a intersting topic though. When you are determained to win you win when you belive you can win you will win if you want to if you dont belive you can win you never stood a chance from your picture that I saw on here you are a person from the looks of it that has strong interstrenth as well as reslove. I belive no man could stand against you if you stood your ground and from the looks at what the current ats members have wrote about you that would seem to be the case let me know what I can do to help.

Falcon
Coad Name: Cancer

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
falcon:

Yes, I'm a professional wrestler.
The site my wonderful ATS buddies are asking everyone to vote on is a site covering the "best" female wrestlers on the independent (aka - not on national TV) scene.
It doesn't result in any prizes or anything, just a sense of pride, and greater visibility.
Greater visibility is how I make money. The more companies that know about me, the more job offers I get and the more money I can charge them to work a show. Since many companies use GLORY to locate female workers, it's a Good Thing when they see my face up towards the top of the list.

Believe me, what I do is not fake. There's nothing fake about getting a shoulder dislocated at the beginning of the match and having to shove it back in place yourself so you can finish.

All pictures of me, on GLORY and in the links in my signature, are really of me.

If you'd like to help, just go to the voting page on GLORY once a day and vote for me.

But just once a day. Any more than that and all your votes for the day don't get counted.

-B.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
All this voting maybe paying off???

I was so excited I almost went

-B.

was it Sting's cell phone number ? I wonder what happened to him ?

I work with a gal who used to work at WCW headquarters, she tells some good stories about the what the wrestlers are really like.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
hey banshee, what's up with that site? they take so long to update the stats...I know you moved past 6th place already. I've been voting everyday. Tell them to update...they haven't done it since 3/14!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join