It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of military helicopters & crop circle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I see nothing here

I hope this ain't the best evidence.

I like the camera work near the end, how many frames of the field.
Let me guess just as it got out of shot a large Reptillian mothership accelerated away from under the 'coptor.

Not impressed just made my eyes sore.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If we had a far better quality video or image of this that would be great for further examination. I'll look into it and see what I can come up with, meanwhile, just saw the video and it was shocking nevertheless. Also, are these actually military helicoptors? If so, perhaps they somehow captured the orb when it suddenly vanished.

7A

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The video quality was bad but I could still make out the ball of light they were talking about. Even though it had poor image quality, what are two military heli's doing buzzing civilians in a field? It wasnt a base or anything so why bother them when they were driving around.

Besides, I thought cropcircles were debunked when those people claimed they made them with a board and a string...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ive come across crop circles whilst on excersise myself in wiltshire. In the summer they can pop up almost every day it wouldnt be so absurd to be on excersise near a circle. What are the military gonna do "Theres a crop circle down there, Abandon excersise, Abandon exersise"

Also if there was a person on the ground they might not have seen the circle from their point of view and could have been oblivious to it.

The light to me looks like its on the floor which to me would indicate someone on the floor signalling to the chopper. I only think this through my own personal experience of doing this myself and also seeing someone else doing this from a distance which looks exactly like this video

Im all for wishing it was some sort of contact but but having seen this before in my past career i assume its an excersise

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
This is one of my favorite clips, it is from "Quest For Truth" it's a crop circle movie, awesome!

It's also in "Secrets of UFO's: Fields of Mystery", I just got done watching it which is what brought me into this thread. It's much easier to see what's going on from DVD.

Originally posted by D.Gribble
Besides, I thought cropcircles were debunked when those people claimed they made them with a board and a string...

+

Originally posted by thesaint
The light to me looks like its on the floor which to me would indicate someone on the floor signalling to the chopper. I only think this through my own personal experience of doing this myself and also seeing someone else doing this from a distance which looks exactly like this video

= Guys on ground holding slats of wood running from choppers that caught them making crop circles?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Very interesting clip. I haven't seen it before.

I can't see the lights I'm meant to be seeing though, only helicopters pulling weird maneuvers. About what time in the clip are these 'orbs'?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The ball of light is clearly visible in the DVD.
By the way this has been posted before at least twice on ATS. It's a shame that some of the best stuff slips by without much attention.
Crop circles don't get much attention here for some reason, yet they may very well be the physical proof of nonhuman intelligence at work that the skeptics are always asking for. There are real scientist looking at this phenomena, Laurence Rockefella (one of the so called elite) invested money in research in 1999 well after the media and general populace had considered them to be man made hoaxes. The results of course we'll never see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join