It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of military helicopters & crop circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of the video we are linking to here. Most hoaxed videos involve camera tricks or optical illusions. This one has two military helicopters. A group of crop circle researchers went to a field to examine a newly found circle when they found themselves face to face with miltary personnel..

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

[edit on 13-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite clips, it is from "Quest For Truth" it's a crop circle movie, awesome!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow..I've never seen a daytime film involving the military interacting with an unknown object. Even though it's entitled "U.S. Military Helicopter....", I get the sense that this may have been shot in Europe?

The gnawing question I have constantly in the back of my mind is how thousands of government personnel can be involved in the direct or indirect investigation of UFO's with almost none (if any) of them ever leaking what they've learned? Government leaks of classified information have been a thorn in the side of every President of recent times, yet the alleged knowlege of E.T. visitations stays secret. You'd think that someone of conscious would have leaked something of substance since the 1940's. (Not just stories..but some hard, verifiable evidence.)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's Collin Andrews from UK, now living in the USA. He's the crop circle guru. He was taking a pretty-good Japanese UFO researcher around when this sighting occurred, according to the Japanese UFO researcher.

On closer original tape it's very clear what the British Military were after. An orb's under the second helicopter..then poof, it's behind it and the secondary helicopter backs up. and it's under it again. The poof the orb's gone.

But Collin Andrews, the Japanese UFO guy and the camera crew seemed very much hassled b the primary Helicopter at first. In my opinion this video's a classic.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
btw, the Japanese UFO researcher was well, he died shortly after this and the ground level base in, I believe, California was taped. Maybe the reason Coliin's not mentioning who he was with, other than the camera crew.
The 'ground level' base in CA is really something to behold.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
can you please explain what you meanby "ground level base" in CA?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Wow..I've never seen a daytime film involving the military interacting with an unknown object. Even though it's entitled "U.S. Military Helicopter....", I get the sense that this may have been shot in Europe?

The gnawing question I have constantly in the back of my mind is how thousands of government personnel can be involved in the direct or indirect investigation of UFO's with almost none (if any) of them ever leaking what they've learned? Government leaks of classified information have been a thorn in the side of every President of recent times, yet the alleged knowlege of E.T. visitations stays secret. You'd think that someone of conscious would have leaked something of substance since the 1940's. (Not just stories..but some hard, verifiable evidence.)

Check out Steven Greers Disclosure Project, many high ranking US military officers talking about encounters with UFO and other unexplained events. Also some Nasa employees and other highly respected people.
Then you can check out Phil Shcneider another government worker who was murdered for speaking out about the governments black ops.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Have a copy of the tape. hiii_98 Here it is, the Japanese UFO researcher hired a Helicopter to fly near it, so he could see for himself, and video the non-structure. How he knew where the base was I have no idea. Collin may?

From above, it looks like a B2. It's not. Has a small runway from it. It's not
The base cannot been seen from the ground. It's indented into the ground.
This is just an estimate of what it's construction consisted of. Double Cement Dumpers running from Sun down till daylight for 26 days ran cement there.

Dallas

btw: I have the late Japanese researchers aerial view of the base. I estimate without Collin's confirmation, it happened in /91.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Very good video. Although is it possible that the light was a beacon of some sort one of the helicopters dropped?

Just throwing ideas out. Now where did this video take place? In England?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've never seen this before and I have to say I am impressed.

Unfortunately interesting threads with apparently real events don't often hold up like the more interesting fantasy threads.

I hope we can keep this one going and get more info.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey Kacen, thanks for an outer thought.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Just throwing ideas out. Now where did this video take place? In England?

Yes, it happened near a place called "Alton Barnes" (map/info) in Wiltshire.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I cant see any balls of light and ive watched it 3 times??????

Also there are many of military excersise areas spread around Wiltshire Salisbury Plain being one of them. Although i have never witnessed a Lynx and a Gazelle performing such strange manouvres it could be training.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
I cant see any balls of light and ive watched it 3 times??????

They are relatively small, maybe beach ball size, and they are low....almost in the grass. Plus they appear to be strobing.

At least, that's what I'm seeing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ive just looked again

Cant seem to find them anywhere. Im sure they are there as the rest of you can see them. Jesus ive hit 30 that must mean im turning into Mr Magoo

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hockey puck size, no smaller.. well then -- look again tee hee

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I see it now.

I do believe in ETs/UFOs etc and am amazed by some crop circles but i genuinely believe they have stumbled upon some military exercise manouvres.

When in the military myself we used to use these small mirrored discs much like a cd. To get the attentention of aircraft and especially choppers on a search and rescue we would use these to get their attention. Basically looking through the centre hole at the aircraft light would then reflect off the disc hopefully getting the attention of the pilots. I have seen them used many of times and this looks very similar. Could it be that a military excersise was taking place involving Army Air Corp and Infantary, Snipers, SF etc

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hear yah but not sure I'm convinced of your thoughts. Look at the foo fighters tailing US planes in WWII. Something strange or at least not accounted for after the war seemed to be happening in the skies -- yes?

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Very strange as to why they would be doing an excercise right over a crop circle...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Great find on the vid Hii, I must say I have never seen this. I think that there must be some sort of connection between the military chopper and the orb's/balls of light in this vid, but I have no idea what the connection could or would be. This will be a good discussion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join