It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you hear is a lie!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
None of it is true, I imagine although they are behind the arms in Iraq. From a washington post article they assume Iran to be the cause of the arms found in Iraq and now they are detaining Iranian diplomats in Iraq hoping to secure more power there). Please, well let's take a look at all that they have done. They promised us with a secure Iraq, they promised us with help, they promised with more troops and they told us they would agree to meet with our Country. The other countries, however are not so fortunate. Again, then we can risk our chances going to war with Iran but it's not like we are going to go to war with the country. The Country of Iran has stated that their Atomic Enrichment program is to base it on a clear, clean, and natural energy source, and that the energy source is not based upon a series of nuclear weapons programs.

Haven't we heard the same about al-queda? Nuclear warheads will take years to maintain them so they can go off. Russia will not retaliate, they are already meeting with the West and they foresee Iran as a viable threat because the Iranian country is forcing Russia into coaxing them for Nuclear weapons. That being said, they want their nuclear weapons from Russia, they want to go to Russia so that when we invade Iran if that happens so that they have Russia to invade our little homeland and to attack us. However, what is this again, this is only what the newspapers, internet columns, what the psychics, the government disinfo agents say. They put all sorts of this disinfo out there.

Actually... Iran is slowly calling for allied support and they may not be as powerful as the United States but slowly they are passing through modernization.

Lots of factions in the Iranian government disagree with the current Dictator of their country, so that's why they haven't launched a nuclear warhead on our country.

Again, this is all propiganda, it's the cold war II all over again.

The war on terror is a scam, and it's propaganda to get us into other wars.

The UN called our resolution about North Korea incoherent and dishonest, which I would say was a lie, because they did their nuclear test shortly after they called us for being dishonest on numerous accounts when they even have been funding their nuclear weapons program. (more propaganda by the UN).

The UN has lied about Iraq having nuclear weapons and they are now lying and saying that Lebanon and Syria both have Iraq's nukes. The nuclear weapons facilities were most probably destroyed in air-strikes in the first gulf war.

Osama wasn't behind the attacks, he only claimed responsibility for them because that was to further his agenda, and the elites agenda of having a new world order, I believe Osama takes orders from the CIA.

All these governments in the middle east that are our allies just agree with everything we say and are puppet governments. They don't help, with the war on Iraq, and they also believe in many of our policies.

China is the main problem we should be focusing on and the world hasn't concentrated on China being in the news lately besides them knocking down a satellite with their own ballistic missile. It's Clinton's fault for making them a super power, *cough walmart *cough*.

Even though the Al-quida in the USA has been brought to a standstill they still could have brought nuclear weapons through Mexico, eh, you don't see Mexico being said to be a safe haven for terrorists, you see Iraq in the news all the time but no one ever talks about Mexico being a safe haven for terrorists. I have seen a document stating that there are about 400 terrorist cells in about 17 Mexico States.

Where is this in the news?

Don't believe everything you hear online. Half of it is misinformation, and most of the news you hear in the washington post and the new york times or whereever you get your news from is disinfo.

That's why this never gets in the news.

Also, the war on terror is completely faked and it's been staged ever since 2001. Patterns continue, time moves on, and they keep happening.

The Country of the United States will always be in a state of perpetual warfare. It has been since 1940 or so and they have been running secret missions by the CIA as well, alas, they have ran many disinformation projects in the past.

Some of these disinformation projects most likely include:

Aliens and UFO's: Aliens and UFOs are most probably made up by the US government. I am not doubting that people here have been into contact with Aliens but I want to know whether it would be possible to prove that these unidentified crafts were owned by the government or whether they were owned by ET's.
Secret Wars: They are saying there are secret wars going on. The CIA has their own power, and they can do whatever they want outside of the United States control, and the CIA isn't winning the war on terror because it wants to bring the people together under one leader (IMHO) to prepare them for a unison one world government.
the New World order: it's yet to see whether this exists and that it is possible. I do not doubt that it is not a hoax as it was listed by George Bush senior as one of the things he wanted in one of his speeches, but it remains to be seen that it exists.

That's how I feel about disinformation.

The omega agency clearly exists but we cannot confirm that the new world order exists, but there clearly is someone behind the scenes controlling the world events, but as it becomes clearer to you that this is how it is you will see that no such thing you ever heard of exists because it already exists, just in a completely different way than you can imagine it in.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is one of the more clearly stated opinions I love to see on ATS. Its a shame like this stuff goes un-commented. Seems like the only people that really care about these topics are the De-bunkers themselves.

A lot of what you stated I basically feel to be true. This is a dis-info war and its starting to catch up with the administration. None of the intelligence we get from the CIA is real, it first goes through the pentagon and into the hands of some laywer fellow who takes all of the raw inTel and water's it down to provide support for the administration. Other contradicting intel is leaked which has been comming out just recently.

Everything on the T.V. is a lie, the people, the faces, the stories, its all lies make the sheeple think they have a good handle on things.

Stupid reptiles.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
the war on terror is a front to get us into other wars? im sure the government just drops insurgents and other enemies into the battlefield from their secret UFOs to give the troops an enemy to fight just so they can make money. come on man, some of what you are saying is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
oh look!!! a newbie !!!

how about google "operation gladio" for starters, that should get you going

good post btw

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Everything you hear is a lie!!!

LIAR!!

Just kididng.
Seriously... your post was very good.
Full of common sense! Something this planet lacks these days.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The war on terror is a scam, and it's propaganda to get us into other wars.

Thank you very much and keep preaching brother untill people finally wake up and smell the coffee

Oh and the UN is nothing put a puppet for america or should i say NWO

great post by the way

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper."
-Thomas Jefferson

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
good one Mav,
It's the Hegelian dialectic and the theater of illusion. Watching the evening news now for me is like watching a chess match unfold. I see how the zionist media works. It's all set up and conditioning. The real leg up we have is the reality that all evil has to be announced first. They will let you know what's coming. We will all have to get wise fast to the mechanisms in place. Beware the term 'grassroots'. And always remember that 'lies go first class and the truth hitchhikes'.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think people are stupid, I just think they're in denial that our government is so totally and disgustingly corrupt. I don't think most people can handle the truth, like Jack Nicholson says. In short, "most people would rather take a clean lie than the dirty truth".

Then again, I have to wonder, if I were in a position of power would it not be tempting to lie? Once I wanted to enter politics but now I'm afraid I too would be corrupted if I did.

new topics

top topics

join