It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIL... an interesting correlation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I posted the following over in PEAK OIL... It applies HERE... explained below the post...

OIL... NOT of this Earth...

I have a contact, we'll call him. I know he's accurate. I know he's eloquent. I know he's intelligent. I know he's detail oriented.

This contact is a former USCG Rescue Swimmer. He now drives oil rigs for a living. I recently met him for a couple beers... he was passing through on his way home after his 28 on the rig...

He informed me at this meeting... something he really didn't want to email or phone about.

I don't understand the secrecy...

He explained that when they were off the coast of Brazil ... the stuff they were pumping out of the earth was GOLDEN. NO SULFUR CONTENT. He said it smelled LIKE DIESEL.

Where they are drilling now... "PERSEC" tells me shut up about that for now... he says there is NO WAY there should be oil there. He's been doing this for more than a decade now.

I don't have anything more than that on this for the time being...

What I am wondering is if anyone else has heard this evaluation from industry folks...

SPstandingby

Now... this applies HERE b/c I have another issue we've not seemed to have addressed.

What type of waste products might be created by "them"? Could they "manufacture" oil and pump it "into" the earth? WHY? That's what you'll ask...

Remember, we are operating under the theory that this may be Biblically related. Therefore, oil as a tool of the NWO/Illuminati/Satan's loyal desciples, would be an interesting thing to "add on" to the Earth...

What kind of "mess" would they make? Could OIL be a "byproduct" of inhabitants within the earth? Just as WE bury waste... so perhaps do they... no?

What say you ATS?

SPout

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
Remember, we are operating under the theory that this may be Biblically related.

That's a pretty big leap you've made there mate. I'm afraid you lost me there...

I'm by no means an expert on oil exploration, but this article seems to suggest that yellow (or gold) coloured oil is a known phenomenon.

join