It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Leedskalnin, Coral Castle, and... Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So there is no doubt this guy had some strange things going on. If you are completely unfamiliar with Ed's work, here is short blurb... Little Ed

Something came to mind watching some youtube videos last night on gravity, ufos, etc. Ed had a facination with magnets, electricity, and the solar system. He wrote a small book on magnetics and electricity, saying that current scientists didn't have a clue what electricity really was, and going on to say that these little individual "magnets", when you get enough of them concentrated, can do anything, such as maybe lifting the 1000's of tons of coral he built his home with.

Apparently during the war Edward had copper wire ran all above the castle, and some government officials paid him a visit, but the story says that they thought he may have been operating a radio, thus maybe being a spy or the enemy, etc. However, I'm wondering if anyone out there has, or has found any other information on that government visit. Like, what department, what came of it, any public records, etc. Edward died in 1951, in his sleep, and I remember it being something cancer like related but I am not 100% on that.

Anyway, it's interesting that you have a single (man?) with no education, no friends, no family, all alone, building this crazy thing. Nowhere in any of his writing did I find mention of WHY he has this facination with the stars, other than to mention things being in sync with mother nature, etc.

If this has been explored here, well, maybe it's a good time to re-visit?

Did the government supress Ed's technology? Or even, "What was Ed's technology?"

Was he involved with Aliens or Alien anti-gravity technology? Is this why he was so fond of making solar system carvings, etc.?

Or was he just a simple man that stumbled onto the secret of the universe as he claimed.

join